LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper dimension dissertation

"or you could just tell me?" I asked hopefully. The truth was, I didn't really have any problems wetting myself, in fact I secretly enjoyed it but that was secretly, in the privacy of my own home or else very seldomly in public and descreetly hidden under plain clothes. I'd never been out in public before wearing only a nappy, I was way too tense to release my bladder despite the mysterious warning I had been given.

"I'll be good." I promised, my bum was still sore. We had arrived at Babies R' Us. It was a store I recognised from my own dimension but i'd never really browsed it properly before. In this dimension however, everthing in there was sized to fit me, so I could already tell I was in for a completely different exprience of the place. Unfortunately it also seemed to be a marker of just how trapped I was. Bethany was carrying around a tiny adult, dressed in just a nappy and a top, and no one else but me seemed bothered by that.

"They really think I'm a baby." I said aloud, startled. I started to blush as we entered the aisles of baby things. Bethany was obviously about to go on a first time mother splurge on ridiculous cutsies baby crap (which I would be forced to wear!) and no one was going to stop her. Not even

I couldn't help but look around, all of the things I had longed for as an adult baby were now within grasp. Of course I tried to be surreptitious, there was no need for Bethany to realise I might actually be secretly enjoying myself.

We went straight past all of the pull-up's. A bad omen. Almost as worrying as the fact Bethany had ignored my question, she obviously had strong ideas about how she was going to treat me.

After once again ignoring the private places rule and patting my padded (still dry) crotch, Bethany was showing my a massive package of nappies.

I had been in the diaper dimension for over an hour now and I was mildly aware of a need to pee. It wasn't desperate more just kinda nagging.

I couldn't go though, not in public like this, everyone would see the nappy go yellow and sag, they would know I was wetting myself. I grew rosy cheeked just even thinking about it. I would wait till we got back to Bethany's house and then use the nappy there.

'the hard way'? I shook my head but I waa guessing it was already too late.

'fuck' I thought to myself. The fact that the bubbly chatty amazon had barely talked to me was a sign she clearly very pissed but a also hadn't simply had nappy pulled down for third spanking in a day. I wondered what punishment was worse than being sparked. I decided I didn't know and tried to scale the bars of the playpen. I was reasonably athletic ever since I had been a child, I could run fast but I never been strong. Even now in my hour of need I couldn't seem to pull my own body weight up the Stupendiously tall playpen sides.

• Like 1

I winced as I was sat on my messy bum, I could feel it all over my cheeks now but I didn't dare to move. At least the clean up was actually fairly quick but I guess that's the advantage of have disposable wet wipes that are as big as hand towels. Oh course it did nothing to spare me the embrassment of it all.

"Take away my bowel control!" I yelped, both horrified and really turned on. Mostly horrified because the hollow plug looked bigger than any plug i'd ever used before I was worried it was going to hurt. Apprihensively I rolled onto my stomach and gasped again as the plug was inserted. I could tell it was in properly because I felt a sort of 'pop' which guessed must have been the end of in pushing beyond the walls of sphincter. My muscles felt very stretched but obviously as I instinctively clenched nothing happened. Now, if I needed to poop there waa nothing to hold it,

'longer than when?' I wondered to myself. Long enough for me to suffer at least one involuntary bowel movenent, I guessed.

Getting dressed again didn't involve much dressing at all, I was still almost naked aside from the huge nappy taped securely around my waist. I couldn't get over how secretly thrilled I was to be wearing actual baby nappies but I was also supprised by their bulk. I also suspected they would swell substantially upon wetting.

The locking plastic pants were a supprise but also a cause for frustration. I had imagined at some point I might get some much needed alone time but being stuck in locked plastic pants meant there was way to get my hands inside my nappy. It also meant that if I did involuntaryly mess myself or choose to obediently wet myself, then there was no way for me to even attempt changing myself or getting the dirty nappy off.

"But first," bethany grabbed one of the onesies she had baught and pulled the tag off. The onesie was mostly white with yellow around the leg hold and leg holes. Printed all over the onesie were colorful pictures of baby object. She pulled the onesie over Melody's head and snapped it shut over her thick nappies. "Aren't you just precious!"

I thought the onsie was adorable. As it was snapped shut st my crotch it tugged the cottony padding of my fresh clean nappy close to my mound, it made it very appart to me that I was diapered, as if the pink of the locked plastic pants poking out from the leg bsnds or the bulge beneath the fabric itself wasn't obvious enough.

As I half clung half straddled the amazons hip as I was carried to the next room, Bethany's massive stride rocked me against her. I was so little conpared to her.

The nursery was everything i'd fantasied about, expect for the caged crib top. It frankly intimidated me. I stared at it with apprehension and then I realeased Bethany was waiting for me to give a reaction.

"I really like it Mommy." I told her. It was truthful but another part of my mind was looking for escape plans. I guessed the locking top of the crib would mean I couldn't try the same thing I had done in the playpen earlier.