LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper dimension dissertation

(You ended mid sentence lol)

It was obvious the girl was a little, rather than an actual toddler, but Bethany had to admit she was just precious. She had never really thought about having kids until she had met her ex but when they broke up her hopes of kids went out of the window, but did they have to?

• 3 weeks later...

I could only vaguely remember being spanked once or twice as a child. As a teenager I had read the dairy of English comic actor Stephen Fry, he had written about how getting spanked or caned in boarding school hadn't improved his behaviour. Later, when Fry had briefly been a teacher himself, he had threatened a child with caneing and swore himself never to do it again afterwards.

'apparently not' I thought to myself blushing aa I felt the wetness of my panties. I knew what the pink and white object was, in truth o was gagging for it. I moaned a little as the giantess worked her way around my privates and diapered me just like in a fantasy. I couldn't believe my grown up panties had just disappeared into the diaper pail. What was I supposed to wear when I went home? Why hadn't I packed a travel bag?

My fetishistic mind was battling with the pragmatic one. That made for a non-wriggling 'little' girl who Bethany found very easy to diaper.

Of course having Bethany's hands, literally all over me, brought things back to reality.

'fuck!' I thought to myself. Partially loving the fact I was wear a giant pink hello kityy nappy, partially embrassed that I now had no way of going home wearing my panties.

I sighed

"yes, mam." I answered meekly

"You're welcome honey," Haily said, ruffling her hair.

Her new baby now diapered properly and a few spares as well, Bethany carried Melody back to her house. The house was decently sized but not huge by any means. She plopped Melody on the floor and turned on dora the explora on for her.

"Now you behave and watch tv while mommy does a little work."

"i said I don't want to watch Dora." I stated more guardily, noting the stern tone and recalling the pain a swat from those big hands could give.

I sensed I was really barking up the wrong tree. This Amazon expected me to be a sweet happy little girl. I knew however that if I didn't speak up for myself I would die of boredon having to watch little kid shows.