Good Baby Diapers

8 posts in this topic

I just found out I'm pregnant. :baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:  
Anyone know good baby diaper brands?

1 person likes this

On 11/26/2016 at 0:23 AM, BowsAndRibbons said:

Congratulations Bows and Ribbons, do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?

No, not yet. I'm not far enough along, only 14 weeks.

Congrats,

I read somewhere that between pampers and Huggies there's a clear line. One is best for Newborns, one for bigger kids. Might've been a YouTube review or something. Pretty much between those 2 I'd imagine and really trial and error to find out what's best. 

Hi:

and congrats... Every baby is just a bit different from every other baby, so Trial and Error is probably the only way to go if you plan on using paper diapers. The thing with paper is the number of Blow Outs you're going to have. Newborns will squirt that shit up their backs into their hair (or up into your face if you're not careful) so you'll be changing a lot of clothing along with each diaper.

If you think you might want to use cloth diapers let me know, the things that are sold nowdays as Cloth Diapers are just so much Hype. They don't work as well as paper and cost just as much or more than paper, plus you have to wash them three or four time just to get them clean... but now I'm Ranting... :309209366acc6cd36530697f37ceded0:

Congrats, I heard Huggies, You might want to consider Babykins cloth diapers as well, I can tell you the adult version is great.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 4:23 PM, BowsAndRibbons said:

Babys are very different when it comes to using diapers but at the early stages can produce some epic BMs(BMs so crazy you'll wonder how in the world did that happen) so something that's low absorbency would be best since they usually are more roomy in the back and can take a beating better then a high absorbency diaper.

Start off with big name brands(usually your baby will be first put in pampers or huggies at the hospital,I was put in huggies at the hospital when I was born) to see how your baby reacts to them. Then if it gets bad then swich over to a generic brand like a store based diaper. Becareful with the store brands as they can be a hit or a miss when it comes to performance. If you want something in between absorbancy and price then something like what Belair/safeway or Walmart(parents choice) but if your out to save money then you will need high absorbency diapers so you don't burn through those diapers quickly like what Winco has since they are cheap and about as absorbent as you can get on the market. Bambo Nature currently sells the most absorbent baby diapers on the market but they tend to not be roomy in the back

http://bambonatureusa.com/products/baby-diapers?variant=1597357953

In reality,its up to your baby to what diaper fits them best. If all else fails, you can use two or three brands and kinda go from there just like how we buy diaper samples to see if the adult diaper is right for us.

Congrats!

My mother used to put me in cloth as a newborn. Her logic was "liquid in, liquid out" and I suppose if both my brother and I were diapered that way there was a reason.

My uncle had twins some 10 years back and said a Costco/BJs (big box store) membership was the best thing him and his wife ever did. My family seemed to use a lot of Pampers.