LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Office Daycare pvt vezsayz

Kaylaindiapers

"Wh--what no I--I won't go you can send the pictures I'm not doing this anymore!" he cried with panic. He was scared what his mom and sister would say if they saw him like this his sister was five years younger then him and when she tried to boss him around or brag about thing he would remind her that she's the baby sister. James just knew she would delight in his new life. Then he wondered if Lexie had a family too.

He was quickly brought back to reality as she checked his diaper.

"Pl-please Lexi this has gone too far!" he cried as he did everything he could to avoid calling her mommy.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm sick of you fighting me on this." Lexi said, becoming stern with James. "Now you aren't to call me Lexi. I am your mommy as of yesterday and it will stay that way." She told him, putting James in his place.

"And I suggest you start behaving like a baby girl or mommy will spank you until you do. Do you understand baby girl?" She asked him sternly.

Lexi grabbed James as he tried to get up. She manoeuvred him over her lap, face down and bottom up. She pulled down his diaper and gave him a hard spank, keeping pressure on his back with her free hand to keep him in position.

"You will learn your place little girl." Lexi said before laying on 10 hard spanks on one cheek. She paused momentarily then lay another 10, just as hard, spanks on the other cheek. "Now can you tell mommy

James struggled but she truly was stronger then him and she had him over her lap in no time.

"Let me up let me up!" he cried struggling.

When the first smack connected a bolt of electricity shot through his body. His ass felt like he was sitting on a hot grill.

He was crying and screaming and kicking.

"Please please no more!" he begged tears streaming down his face

"Jamie--girl and I'm two." he said sniffling in between sobs.

Lexi did hear his pleads and wanted to stop but knew this was for his own good. Jaime needed to know who the boss was.

"Very good, you got 2 out of 3 right. You are actually 1 from now on, and I'll lower that age further if you don't start behaving." She told him, "Now, do you have anything to say to mommy?" She said, "Do you have an apology for example?" She cued, waiting for that before she would let him up from over her

"One!" he cried not really understanding what a one year old does.

This was all sinking on him real quick if he needed a reminder his sore ass would help.

James couldn't believe it she was going to make him apologize.

"I'm sorry mommy for being bad." he sure hoped that's what she was looking for he just wanted to be let go!

"Yes one year old sweetheart. Can you show mommy how many fingers that is?" She asked. She then moved Jaime into a seated position.

"Yes you were very bad weren't you baby girl? What did mommy have to do to punish you?" She asked him, waiting for an answer before continuing.

"Mommy had to spank you, didn't she? Mommy doesn't like spanking her baby but if

Lexi gasped, "What a clever sissy you are. Now let's get you changed baby." She walked James over to the changing table and got him onto it, tightening all the necessary restraints to keep him there. She took off his diaper and applied some lotion to his red bottom to help. "Does that feel better baby girl?" She asked, before sprinkling talcun powder over his privates and getting a new diaper ready. "Look sissy, this diaper has Snow White on the front, maybe you can watch the movie later!" She showed James before laying the diaper out and encasing his privates in it. She pattedthe front and cooed.

"Now, let's find a dress for you to wear. Would sissy like to pick her own dress as a special treat?" She smiled at him, Lexi knew that she had him trapped and loved the power it gave her.

James laid on the changing table as she strapped him down. He was thinking if this was actually his new life. The cool cream did make his sore bottom feel better.

He just nodded as he didn't want to talk or call her mommy or anything. I just answered to baby girl, he thought to himself.

The baby saw the diaper sure enough snow white was on it and now his big reward was going to maybe watch the movie. Oh gee thanks he thought as he smelled the baby powder that was being poured on him then he felt the diaper being pulled tightly between his legs and the tapes being taped on each side.

James wanted to yell and cuss her out but he didn't want another spanking. How humiliating he thought as he was going to have to pick out his own dress.

"Yes mommy." he said softly

Lexi let James down and led him by the hand to the wardrobe which only had sissy baby dresses hanging in a variety of different styles and colours. "Here you go baby. Which one is your favourite?" She asked, letting him have a good look.

James had an astonished look on his face, if she truly intended on keeping him as a sissy baby there were plenty of girl clothes to do just that.

He looked at the dresses pink, purple, yellow, and white and it didn't seem to stop.

"Um do I really have to pick one out?" he said giving her the puppy dog eyes.

Lexi looked at James and put her hands on her hips. "Yes, what were we just talking about baby?" She asked, "You are a baby girl and mommy wants to dress you in your facourite dress, I want you to choose one." The puppy dog eyes did not work on Lexi.

James was doing his best to get out of it but he now knew his new mommy wasn't giving in at all not even one inch. He did not want to pick out a dress!

"Um please I'll do anything I--I'll be a baby boy!" he said hoping she would go along with that. After all he just agreed to be a baby! She should be happy with that he figured!

This was the last card he had left to play!

• 2 weeks later...

Lexi shook her head at James, "But if you were a baby boy then all these pretty sissy dresses will be wasted." She told him, "No, mommy wants you as a girl and that's final. I thought your last spanking taught you that you do as mommy says, or did mommy not spank hard enough? Does my sissy need another spank?" She glared at him to show how serious she was. "Now mommy has already asked you to choose a dress, hasn't she? It's not good to keep me waiting little girl." She put her hands on her hips, waiting for James to make the next move.

James cringed at the threat of a spanking that's the last thing he wanted.

"No mommy I don't need another spanking." he said trying to get her mind off of that.

He stood there looking at the dresses now knowing his fate was sealed and if he messed around too much longer she'd spank him!

"Here this one!" he said grabbing the blue one it looked the least sissyish