LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Office Daycare pvt vezsayz

Kaylaindiapers

James froze in fear after she threatened to send him out there. No way can anyone see me like this especially Barbara who was more in his league. He thought to himself. James knew she wasn't playing around and there was no room for discussion..

"I'll take a nap Lexi!" he almost said in excitement he was so worried.

Then he got a worried look on his face.. He needed to go to the bathroom.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't believe you." She told him, "I think you are going to make a fuss and not go to sleep." She told him. Despite that, she started to lay down babish looking sheets and a pillow on the floor for him.

"Okay." She sighed, "I will give you one chance, if you are difficult, then it's back to work for you. Now lay down. I want you to sleep for at least an hour." She ordered, pointing to the makeshift bed in the corner of her office.

"No no I won't!" he said not even realizing he was totally playing her game. He looked around as she laid a baby blanket out that was pink in pastel colors that said baby girl.

James couldn't go back to work he knew that. This was the only choice he had.

He looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"Um do you have a bathroom in here I--I need to go?" he said stuttering nervously

Lexi smiled, "Yes baby, your potty is right here. You're wearing it." She said, patting his diapered behind. "Just do any messes into your diaper like a good baby, and mommy will get you cleaned up after your nap." She told him.

"Now no more stalling, time for you to settle down, you did choose a nap after all." She told him, helping him lay down. She dimmed the lights in the office and turned on her desk lamp so that it was easier to settle James. "I'm sorry again baby, it's not the comfiest bed, but I will arrange a crib for next time." She told him.

"You want me to actually use this?" he said with a bewildered look on his face.

He couldn't believe she expected him to use it and she acted like it was the most normal thing in he world. James couldn't believe she didn't argue with him as she took his arm and made him lie down.

"Lexi please I can't use this." he whined but she gently but sternly had him lie down. A few seconds later James was comfortable as she cooed to him patting his diaper running her fingers through his hair.

He tried to protest the pacifier as he was truly finding out she intended to treat him like a baby. Damn she was good he thought to himself as he finally got relaxed and laid there and once he was comfortable he gave up the battle and wet his diaper then he went to sleep.

(I'll be up for awhile I'll check back every ten minutes or so just letting you know in case you have free time as well)

Lexi sat beside James until she decided he was asleep. She took out her phone and took another picture, this one of him sleeping whilst sucking a pacifier. She then adjusted the blanket so that James was warm and comfortable. She kissed him softly on the forhead and stood up.

She went back to her desk and started getting on with her work. She found herself behind on emails and other responsibilities so started to catch up while she had the time. She decided not to disturb James, letting him sleep for as long as he needed and give her a chance to do the work that needed to be done.

(Yeah I'll be

James slept as this had been a stressful day. He dreamed about being at the bar with Lexi she was wearing a mini skirt and the guys were hitting on her and James could tell everyone was jealous of him cause he was with her. If they only knew he thought to himself as he crinkled while walking with her as she held his hand to the naked eye you would think they were boyfriend and girlfriend but James knew better and so did she.

He tossed and turned and stretch forgetting where he was he jumped up.

"What's going on!" he said spitting out the pacifier . As he was still half asleep and he thought everything was a dream!

(Sounds good, just reply when you can)

James looked to be having a restless sleep. Lexi was just about to go over to settle him when he jumped up quite unexpectedly. "Shh." She hushed. "You just had a bad dream, settle down baby." She cooed, encouraging him to sit back down on the blankets to keep him calm. "Would you like your pacifier back?" She asked, picking it up and wiping it clean. "Mommy will prepare a bottle for you, now that you are awake."

He wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"Bu--but I don't want to be a baby." he whined

He looked around wiping the slobber from the side of his mouth.

"Oh yeah you did this to me cause I was late."

Then he shifted around looking down at the diaper and feeling it.

"What the hell I'm wet!"

James flinched as she slapped his hands away. He wasn't used to such a controlling dominant boss like this that had him in diapers and dressed like a baby girl.

"I've learned my lesson can't I just go home?" he asked begging pleading doing anything he could to get out of this.

Maybe he was just being a fuss pot after waking up from his nap!

"I don't wanna be a baby girl!" he whined pulling at his dress.

"Why ever not? What's wrong with being a baby girl? You're a natural sissy you know." Lexi said, pulling a face as if perplexed by the notion that James wouldn't want to be a baby girl.

"Yeah you can leave if you want to, I'm not forcing you to stay here, the door has been unlocked the whole time and you could have left whenever you wanted." Lexi said, moving back to her desk as if getting back to work. "It's probably best that you do actually, I have a lot to be getting on with."

"But if you do choose to leave-" She started, "I can't promise that the picture of you in that adorable baby dress and diaper, along with the other I took while you were napping, won't circulate round everyone you know." She told him with a twised smile on her face.

James just wanted to grab her and kiss her roughly and passionately pull her panties down and spank her ass to show her he's a man! He was so intimidated by her he didn't dare to do anything like that.

"B--but Lexi I'm--I--I'm a man." he whined stuttering.

"Oh than you than you!" he said thinking he would be able to go back to normal.

"Where are my clothes?" he asked excitedly.

Then she dropped the bombshell on him.

"No no please those pictures can't get on I'll do whatever you want!"

He knew he was screwed again.

She literally had him by the balls, in fact she could wear them as earings if she decided too!

"I'll stay!"

James felt two feet tall as she just laughed in his face at his comment that he was a man. Maybe I am a sissy a baby girl. He thought to himself as she totally destroyed his confidence and his male pride.

He looked at her with a look like help me mommy I don't know what to do.

He swallowed hard and he kept his head down looking at the ground.

"Can I--I be your baby girl?" he said mumbling

Lexi smiled, delighted how easy James was to mould and manipulate into the baby girl she'd always wanted. She thought he'd be eating out of her hand in no time, messing his diaper whenever he needed to, and sampling Lexi's collection of little girl dresses. She could even get some more made, tailored to James's size and taste specifically.

"You've forgotten the magic word, baby." Lexi said, loving every minute of this, "Say the magic word and your wish will come true. Pl - pl -" She started miming out 'please' with her mouth as a cue for James.

James looked frustrated he didn't want anyone seeing the pictures and he wanted to keep his job and he wanted out of the diaper and wet one at that.

"Fine." he said rolling his eyes

"Can I please be your baby girl." he said turning red unable to look her in the eye it was so embarrassing.

Lexi clapped her hands together and stood up from her desk. She went over to James and cuddled him. "Good girl! Yes of course you can sweetie, you will be a great little sissy baby." She said, "Now we need to change your name slightly, no baby girl is called James. Would you like Jaime, or Jenny?" Lexi asked, giving her baby a kiss on the forhead for being ao well behaved.

James brushed as she clapped with the baby talk he truly felt like a baby. When she hugged him he didn't know what else to do so he hugged her back. Enjoying the smell of her perfume her soft smooth skin and a peek at her bra he was turned on.

"You're serious about keeping me as a baby girl?" he didn't realize how real this was until she wanted to change his name.

James was butter in her hands and he melted when she kissed him on the head as he still had illusions that someday she'll be his girlfriend.

"Um I guess Jamie." he said thinking it's as close to James as possible he could full himself.

"Yes of course I'm serious. Were you not being serious when you asked to be my baby girl?" She asked, "As far as I'm concerned, you are my baby girl now, nothing else." She told him, smiling at her new baby and tickling his stomach.

"Jaime it is, I like Jaime too." She checked his diaper and smiled, "That's a very good girl. Lay down Jaime, sweetie." She helped him to the floor.

Lexi lifted the dress up past his belly button. Then she worked off the pink plastic pants. She tore off the diaper and took some baby wipes to begin cleaning him off.

Midway, there was a knock at the door. Lexi sighed, "One moment." She called to whoever it was.

"I will be two minutes, don't you dare move from this position, understand?" She told him, covering his baby penis with the front of the wet diaper again and setting it there. She got up and went to the door. She opened it far enough that she could leave without James seen mid diaper change.

"Johnathon, what's the issue?" She asked, stepping out of the office and closing the door behind her. James would not be able to hear their conversation from inside. It went on for five minutes before Lexi reentered the office.

James was so frustrated and confused but like a good mommy Lexi had away of making him feel better and taking his mind off things as she began tickling him.

"No please no more!" he squealed like a little girl.

"B--but I could someday be your boyfriend." he said holding onto that fantasy.

James wasn't even protesting as she now referred to him as a baby girl.

He felt safe and relaxed as she laid him down gently as if he was a real infant.

The baby laid there ready to get out of the wet diaper.

He laid there and watched as she pulled his dress up and ripped the tapes from the diaper.

Then he got nervous and scared as there was a knock on the door.

"Shit!" he said in a panic he didn't want anyone seeing him like this!

He nodded as she went to answer the door he was so scared he was laying there so vulnerable.

Once she closed the door.

"Screw this!" he said as he threw the diaper in the trash and hid in the closet looking for his man clothes!

James found diapers and dresses but he couldn't find his clothes! He kept searching and never herd the door open much less know he was being watched.

He jumped a mile as she scared him.

"Yes but I didn't want anyone seeing me like this and I was looking for my regular clothes." he said matter of factly

James knew once she yanked him by the arm that he was in trouble.

"B--but I didn't want anyone to see me!" he whined as she scolded him

"No no please!" he cried as she pulled him cross her lap now he knew was what coming!

He kicked his legs and cried as she struck his bare ass he never thought he'd want a diaper but now he did.

James was crying like a baby girl she was making him after the spanking was over he was relieved.

"Yes mommy." he said sniffling going over to the corner. He had been fighting calling her mommy but in his time of weakness he did just that!