LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Office Daycare pvt vezsayz

Kaylaindiapers

Beep beep beep.

"Shit" James says as he rolls over the alarm going off he was so annoyed.

He went back to sleep dreading work.

He began dreaming of her. She called him into her office and she was wearing stockings and a garter belt she looked like one of the models in the Victoria's Secret commercials. She was wearing a red bra and matching panties. She winked at him.

"Like what you see!"

James woke up it was 10 am

"Oh crap!" he yelled instead of hitting snooze he hit the wrong button and turned the alarm off.

"Fuck she's going to write me up!" he hurried and put his clothes on and got dressed heading for work.

He went into the office hoping she wouldn't notice he was late again!

James sat there thinking his job used to be good the promotion was his, he was friends with the boss.

Then right before the new year his friend John who was his friend and boss got caught embezzling money.

He lost all the pull he had around there and then they gave his promotion to some hot young girl and not him!

She seemed to enjoy the power she had over him. He wondered if she knew about the crush he had on her, if she had ever caught him staring at her.

Lexi always wore short skirts and it drove him wild.

He flipped on the computer so far so good! He thought to himself.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh crap does she!" he said with concern in his voice as he checked out Barbara who was hot as well. He couldn't help himself he was a guy.

He took a drink of his coke and popped a piece of gum in his mouth wanting to make sure his breathe smelt good. Damn I hope I don't get fired! He thought to himself as he rounded the corner going down the hall to her office. He could feel the heat as it felt like everyone was staring at him. He had a urge to turn his head and look back but he decided against it.

"Um Lexi Barbara said you wanted to see me?" he said with his voice cracking out of nervousness and being intimidated by her.

Lexi didn't even look up at James when he entered her office without knocking first. She wasn't surprised to see him behave like that, the boy had no manners.

"Leave my office right now, close the door, knock, and wait to be called in, James." She said, finally glancing up at him, "You never just barge into my office, whether Barbara sent you or not." She scolded, before waving him out, "Well.

Lexi smiled to herself when James went out again and knocked on the door. Lexi finished her sentence she was writing on the laptop before calling him into her office. "Come in." She called.

"See that wasn't so difficult was it?" She asked him in a condescending tone. "Now why don't you take a seat." She motioned to the seat in front of her chair. She herself, stood up and walked round to the front of her desk, leaning against it. She folded her arms which pushed her cleavage up, further pronouncing her breasts.

After what seemed like ten minutes he signed when she said to come in. He walked in and smiled trying to get on her good side.

"No I'm sorry next time I'll knock." he said sitting down.

He began sweating as she walked around he was so attracted to her he was undressing her with his eyes.

Then he turned his head and saw her cleavage and licked his lips trying to pull himself together.

He couldn't tell her the truth could he, so he came up with the best excuse or lie that he could.

"Um I--I was having stomach problems." he said nervously.

Lexi noticed the man licking his lips but didn't react, she thought James was pathetic. She heard rumours that he thought himself better for the promotion than her, but she strongly disagreed. She thought he was still very immature, more like a little boy than a man.

She raised an eyebrow, "Stomach problems?" She repeated, "And you didn't think to call the office ahead of time to inform us of this little 'stomach problem' you were having? That's what I would expect from any mature member of my team."

James didn't think his lie all the way through he figured she'd just fire him or she'd accept what he said. Now he knew he'd have to tell the truth.

"Fine I'm sorry I lied, truthfully I overslept i hit the wrong button on the alarm thinking I hit snooze." he said figuring he just mad things worse for himself. As now he admitted lying to her he felt like a little boy at the principals office as she seemed to be thinking he waited and waited for her to say something.

"If you're going to fire me then just say so and I'll leave." he figured he'd save her sometime as the silence and having him sit there and and sweat it out was killing him!

Lexi remained silent a moment, she raised two fingers thoughtfully to her chin and smiled cruelly. The boy had just admitted to lying to her mere minutes after doing it, with little input from her. "So your telling me fibs now James? Well that won't do. I expect you to be honest when I ask you a direct question, how can I trust you in the office when you lie to me about matters such as tardiness. I would say that being late because you overslept was just as bad as being late because of made up stomach issues. You should really learn not to be such a fibbing

James felt two feet tall the way she talked down to him. The nerve of her I'm older then her and she's talking to me like I'm a kid.

Now he was really sweating as she totally misunderstood what he was saying and now she thought he didn't care about his job.

"No I very much care about my job, it's just if you're going to fire me I don't need to sit here and let you scold me." he said trying to save some pride, but he was so scared and now he was needing to go to the bathroom. He was so nervous, he just wanted out of here.

"I don't know guess I didn't think think about it."

Damn he thought to himself maybe I can get a job at Burger king. He knew he was screwed!

"Well maybe you should have thought about that before you go telling me that you don't care about your job." She continued to scold him, "Well you are in luck, you aren't getting fired today, not unless you don't want to work here anymore, in which case you can leave right now."

He knew now that he had to convince her he wanted his job. Damn it keeps getting worse and worse he thought to himself.

"No I do want to work here I was just nervous and sometimes I say things I don't mean when I get nervous!" he said wiping the sweat from his brow. He watched as she went around to her desk and he was relieved when she said he could keep his job. Great this is almost over and everything will be fine! He thought to himself.

"Anything I understand." he said figuring she might just write him up or make him work a Saturday or something.

His jaw dropped when he saw what she had.

"Wh--what you you can't be serious!" he said stuttering nervously looking at the diaper!

"Deadly serious." She told him, "If you want to keep your job here, then I suggest you take off your pants and briefs-" She had him down as a man who wore briefs, not boxes, "And lay your cute little butt down on the floor so I can diaper you before you have any accidents and piddle on my office floor." She told him, giving him a cold, emotionless smile. "What do you say baby? Are you going to take your punishment for being late and lying to me like a man?"

James couldn't believe this was real.

"I--I want to keep my job bu--but can't I do something else." he began sweating

Here he stood before this hot young girl his boss and she wanted to diaper him!

He stood there frozen unable to undo his belt he was like a deer in headlights confused not knowing what to do!

"Well what other ideas do you have?" She asked him, appearing to give him a chance not to be diapered, wasn't true of course. James would either be leaving this office diapered or fired.

"Do you need mommy to help you with that belt?" She asked. Watching him fumble. "Don't worry James, I'm sure you haven't got anything I've not seen before." She giggled.

"I don't know I can work on Saturdays for a month anything but this!" thinking he had a chance to get out of this!

"Mommy funny." he said laughing nervously still finding it hard to take his pants off in front of her.

This is not the way his fantasy was supposed to go, sure taking off his pants involved it but not to be diapered.

He stood there trying to avoid the inevitable.

"Work Saturday's!" Lexi laughed, "You can work Saturday's to give you more time in diapers if you want."

She sighed, turning impatient, "Bloody hell James, what are you afraid of?" She stepped forward, unbuckling his belt and trousers, pulling them down in one motion, including his boxes. "Just step out of those, good boy!" She told him.

"Oh I had the idea a while. I'm a mommy in the ABDL community and I've wanted a baby girl for ages. I know you are a boy, but we'll see if I can get a baby girl soon enough." She smiled at him.

Lexi grabbed the diaper and talc, getting onto her knees. First she started wiping him down with a baby wipe, doing a thorough job of cleaning him up. She showed him the dirty wipe afterwards. "Yuk! James, where is your personal hygiene? You've been doing a poor job of keeping yourself clean. Look!

"You're what a mommy in the Abdl community wh--what is that?" he asked nervously afraid he might actually know.

"I'm not a baby and I'm damn sure not a girl!" he whined but he knew she had all the cards as she could fire him

He closed his eyes as she began wiping him down, he tightened his body as he felt her wipe his ass with the baby wipe.

James brushed red as she showed him the dirty wipe.

He looked at the ceiling as she unfolded the diaper then he made the mistake of notching different things as he was laid down and she was diapering him like he now had excellent views of her cleavage and he could see the white bra she was wearing and he saw her sexy legs from different vantage points.

Once she was done diapering him he looked at it stunned.

"I can't go out there without my shirt and tie! He cried

"Yes that's right baby, I like taking care of adults as if they were babies." She confessed confidentially "And you are the perfect volunteer, at least if you want to keep your job here then you are."

"I know you aren't a

James was sitting there in his diaper t shirt and tie he looked rather silly. He was trying to take this all in this was so crazy! She had him where she wanted and he couldn't see a way out if he wanted to keep his job!

He sat there and listened to her, he brushed when she mentioned his baby Dick.

"Hey I've never had any complaints!" he said trying to soothe his male ego, even though he knew she must be right as three other girls told him that and most just would make him go down on them.

Once she had him stripped down to just his diaper he felt so vulnerable so much like a baby it wasn't funny.

"Lexi this is ridiculous I'll do anything you want please not this!" he begged as he watched her retrieve something from the closet.

His jaw dropped.

"Look this has gone far enough no way am I wearing a stupid dress!"

"Hmm" Lexi said, not completely believeing James.

She frowned when he called the dress she had chosen for him stupid. "You don't like it?" She pouted as if disappointed by his opinion, "But it's so cute, look at the adorable frills at the hem and OH! This bonnet is so cute, I could die!" She told him. "You will look so cute in it." She said, moving closer to him. "Now sit up so I can get you dressed. Don't be a fussy baby"

James had to admit she looked cute and sexy when she pouted.

He blushed how she was so excited and so cute how she talked baby talk to him showing him the dress.

"B--but I--I can't go out there like this!" he said stuttering nervously.

When she moved in closer to him he could smell her perfume and body lotion and whatever she put in her hair.

He was nervous how she eagerly was trying to get him to dress up like a baby girl.

James moved and the crinkle of the diaper echoed in the room or it seemed it did. He hoped she didn't notice.

Something weird was happening as all this stuff was going on was am I getting turned on. He thought to himself.