LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best days of your life

vezsayz

Katie moved to the front seat, "I'm not far from here, just down this street, turn left then take the second left." She told her.

"I ust don't like her, I think she's a loser." Katie said, "But sure, I won't pick on her anymore... to her face."

Katie directed her down towards her house.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"ok ok." she said as she just wanted Katie to slow down on the negativity.

They pulled into Katie's driveway.

"Since we're all friends do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?"

Kayla didn't know what to expect but she figured she'd give her a shot to be a better person, if she did revert or stayed in her bad ways she'd be ready.

Katie smiled, "Sure, why not? You can pick me up." She said, "And thanks for the lift today. I'm so glad you came, school will be so fun now, especially as we are friends now." She sounded positive but there

"Alright, see you innthe morning."

The first thing Katie did was shower and change. She couldn't stop thinking about Kayla and how much of a threat she was. She needed to keep her close.

When 7.15 came the next day, Katie was not outside her house. She had overslept.

Kayla went home and ate dinner she chatted with Poppy some more then went to bed.

Next morning she woke up showered and dressed she went to pick up Poppy and then Katie.

"What's taking her so long." she said as she honked the horn.

She called her on her cell.

Katie was fast asleep when she was woken bya call. She leaned over to answer, realising she had wet the bed in the night. "What the?" She said, feeling the wet sheets with the palm of her hands.

Realising that the call was going to cancel soon, she swiped to answer. She had not bothered to save Kayla's number so didn't know who wad calling. "Hello?" She answered sleepily.

"Oh well guess she's not going today!" Kayla said madly cause Katie had wasted her time.

She slammed her phone down in disgust.

"Guess we better get going." she said to Poppy.

She knew showing up to school with Poppy would make her look better at school.

"What the hell?" Katie took the phone from her ear and looked at her phone, noticing the time. Her eyes went wide, realising the time. She very quickly stripped the sheets, showered and did her hair and make up. She skipped breakfast.

Katie was so late that she didn't get to school until halfway through the first leson which was sharred with Kayla. Katie knocked, "Sorry I'm late." She crept in and took a seat one over from Kayla.

"I overslept." Katie explained, "Was it you who called?" She asked her. She quietly took out her book and startedtrying to catch up. She had no idea what the teacher was talking about.

"Yes Poppy and I went to pick you up but we couldn't be late so we just left." Kayla was happy Katie seemed pretty cool like she did want to be friends. Maybe I got her all wrong she thought to herself. She focused back on the class.

She noticed the teacher looking at them.

:D

Katie didn't pay attention to the teacher, "Sorry!" She said, seeing Kayla was angry that Katie hadn't met her this morning. "I'll make it up to you at lunch, we'll hang out, yeah?"

"Ok that's fine." she said returning her attention to class.

Poppy was having a good day too as people started talking to her cause they saw her hanging out with Kayla.

Kayla was really impressed with how Katie was acting.

"Good maybe she learned a lesson." she thought to herself

The bell rang class was over.

Katie noticed lots of people chatting to Kayla and made Katie feel the light was off her. By lunch, they met for lunch. "How is your second day going?" Katie asked as they queued for food.

"Hey Poppy come back you'll be fine!" Kayla said trying to get her to come back.

She turned back to Katie glaring at her.

"Go tell her you're sorry that was the old you but you're trying Io change tell her that and be nice about it!" Kayla said sternly.

She went back to her lunch shaking her head.

"No, why should I?" Katie said, folding her arms. She looked like a little kid who was threatening to have a tantrum. "I am not apologising!" She told Kayla.

"No, but I did need a ride remember:" Katie said cheekily, "I can be her friend outside school, but in school we can't sit together. Honestly Kayla, what's the big deal?"

"Oh so you used me!" she hissed staring at her sternly

She rolled her eyes.

"The big deal is we're all supposed to be friends!"

She picked up her lunch.

"I'm going to eat with Poppy you can come to but only if you're going to apologize first!"

She said walking off letting Katie make her choice.