LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best days of your life

vezsayz

"I thought we tried that before but when things don't go your way you throw a tantrum." she said matter of factly.

Kayla smiled as she could tell Katie hated to apologize to Poppy.

"Yes that is better but now before you get in my car I want you to apologize and mean it."

"I want you to say Kayla and Poppy I'm sorry for acting like a baby." she smiled knowing this was burning the girl up.

Kayla knew she had Katie where she wanted her!

(Sure No problem, yay glad you're having fun too!)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla clapped like a toddler going potty in the big potty for the first time.

"Yay see that wasn't so bad!" she knew Katie was fuming but a little humility she deserved.

"Yes we can go, now we can all be friends."

"Right." Kayla said cheerfully as everyone got in the car and they left the mall.

Katie sighed in relief. "Thanks. Shotgun the front seat."

Poppy, who had more courage in Kaylas presence shook her head. "Nope, little girls ride in the back." She told her, pointing to the back door.

"But - I shotgun! I'm sitting in the front. Right Kayla?" They wereall friends now after all.

Kayla wanted to laugh how Poppy had grown a back bone even calling Katie a little girl. She smiled like a proud parent at how she had helped Poppy to get some courage. Kayla would've laughed but she didn't want to make things worse between them too.

"Next time you have shotgun we're all friends so we'll be getting together a lot more often."

"Right Katie?" Kayla said it like I have my eye on you and you're not fooling me you're just being nice for a ride home.

All that was said with the look she gave her and the tone of her voice.

Katie forced a smile, when really she wanted to put Poppy back in her place. "Okay fine, but next time I'm going in the front." Katie held her temper with a deep breath and pulled on the door handle for the back seat, sitting behind Poppy.

"Ok that sounds good thank you Katie." Kayla said like reasoning with a toddler.

Kayla and Poppy talked like old friends they talked about things that Katie wasn't interested in or things she didn't know about.

"What's wrong Katie?" Kayla asked wondering why she wasn't talking.

They drove some more.

"Sure sweetie we wouldn't want you to go potty in your pants!" Kayla teased.

Poppy laughed.

"It's fine, whatever." Katie said, trying not to sound annoyed that she was made to sit in the back despicalling shotgun.

Katie was out of the loop conversation wise. She was

"No I don't need mommy to help." Katie replied, feeling stupid responding to such a question. As soon as they stopped, Katie jumped out of the car and heading to the bathroom. She held her crotch and walked with urgency towards the toilet sign, but couldn't run, her bladder was too full to run.

She was two metres away from the bathroom when someone walked in ahead of her and took the only remaining stall. Katie came to a standstill outside the two cubicles and groaned, she didn't have time to be waiting for people. She had to pee!

"Ok well run a long sweetie we'll wait right Poppy." she said laughing.

They both watched as she sprinted out of the car like she was in a race from the starting blocks.

Kayla and Poppy sat there talking about music, movies, and boys waiting for Katie.

"Hope she hurries I have things to do tonight." she said looking at her phone.

Katie stood in front of the cubicles, "Come on, come on, come on." She chanted breathlessly as she hopped from foot to foot.

She could hear someone barfing in one cubicle. "Are you alright in there?" Katie called. The person replied to inform that she had eaten a bad chicken salad and would be a while.

Katie turned her attention to the other cubicle. "How long will you be? I gotta pee!" Katie called. Apparently they were going to be 'as quick as they could'. Katie continued to dance around in circles, trying not to pee.

She kept waiting, feeling the urge become unbareable.

"Damn what's taking her so long it's been a good fifteen or twenty minutes!" Kayla said getting agitated.

They talked a few more minutes Poppy telling her how she first met Katie and how Katie is mean to people. She told her Katie was spoiled and that's why she is the way she is.

Kayla nodded.

"Well hopefully she'll see the teasing isn't good."

She looked at her phone again.

"Alright you stay here I'm going to see what's going on.

Kayla got out of the car and walked into the store she looked around and saw Katie literally doing the potty dance.

She smiled to herself. Kayla walked up slowly behind Katie.

"BOO!" she said loudly!

Katie was ready to burst, she decided that if a cubicle wasn't free in the next minute, she would go back outside and find a bush to pee behind. She didn't even care if it was in front of witnesses at this stage, deciding that was better than peeing her pants in line.

For the moment though, she stood where she was, swaying from leg to leg as she tried to hold her pee. She didn't notice anyone join her in the queue so when someone shouted BOO, right behind her, Katie jumped out of her skin. She screamed, jumping forward and forgetting all about holding her pee. Suddenly the muscles keeping her from peeing relaxed and a hot wetnesses grew around her crotch. Katie realised the pain was gone moments before she realised she was peeing her pants.

Katie gasped, looking at Kayla, she was speachless and turned red with embarrassment aat what had just happened. She covered her crotch with her hands, hoping Kayla wouldn't notice.

A moment later, the toilet fflushe in one of the cubicles and the person vacated. Katie wanted to cry at that moment.

"Sorry Katie I was just play--- oh my did you!"

"You did you went pee pee in your pants!" she said laughing as this was too good to be true.

She looked at Katie.

"I'm really really sorry what can I do to help you out?" this time Kayla was sincere.

She took off her sunglasses.

"Look Katie as long as were friends No one ever has to know."

"Ok."

Katie lit up with embarrassment at what had just happened. "Shut up!" She moaned, "I really had to pee and you scared me!" She explained, running into the now vacant stall and locking the door behind her. "You shouldn't jump out at people like that, especially when they gotta pee!" Katie said, trying to pass on the blame.

Katie assessed the damage, it was bad! The pee had soaked the front and back of her pale blue jeans, then had run down the inside of her legs, soaking the entire area. The denim was noticably darker in colour in all those areas.

"Well have you got some spare clothes with you?" Katie called through the cubicle divider,

Kayla smiled on the inside how the little girl was blaming her.

"No why would I have any spare clothes, I know you could say the faucet broke and the water splattered all over you or a pipe broke!"

She was thinking of more excuses.

"Do you like any of those ideas?"

"Option two I could drop Poppy off and go get some clothes for you, which do you prefer?"

Kayla had the power to do what she wanted now she had to use it.

She was anxious to see if the girl was going to lie to her tomorrow at school and seek revenge or see if she wanted to be friends. Either way she was ready for her.

"Come on poppy will be wondering what's going on!"

"Well?" she impatiently waited for her answer

"Okay let's go." Katie followed her back to the car.

Poppy noticed her pants and said something straight away. "Oh wow, what happened to you?" She asked as they got in.

"Dodgie faucet. It soaked me." Katie replied, keen to move the conversation

Kayla got out to the car and started it she listened to poppy and Katie bicker.

"It was the faucet that's why it took so long cause she had to fill out a report for store management.

Kayla smiled thinking it sounded good and that should be that.

"Ok poppy where do you live I'll program it into the GPS.

Poppy shrugged, she started to give Kayla her post code to put into the GPS. She lived about ten minutes away.

Meanwhile Katie tried to get comfortable but couldn't help fidgeting. The jeans kept sticking to her skin and feeling yucky. She wanted to be home soon to change her clothes.

"Nice meeting you too!" Poppy told Kayla, "Thank you for the lift."

Katie hadn't said anything but was cued by Kayla. "Huh, oh yeah, see you later." She was a bit preoccupied in the back.

She waited until they were on the road again, "God, that girl is such a drip." Katie said about Poppy, "I'm glad she's finally gone."

"Did you wanna come up front?" Kayla asked as Poppy entered her house they backed out of the drive way.

"Ok where do you live?"

Kayla shook her head she knew Katie couldn't be trusted and now she was ripping into Poppy.

"Wow haven't you learned anything and what's so wrong with Poppy?"