LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best days of your life

vezsayz

"How would you like it if someone did that to you!" she shook her head not believing what this girl would do.

She looked over at her.

"So what's her name?" the plan Kayla was going to hatch would bring Katie down once and for all.

She smiled at how delicious this all was the would be bully will meet the bigger bully the bitch from hell. She thought to herself.

"I was just yanking your chain that's where I buy my bras and panties from as well."

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I wouldn't let anyone do it to me." Katie said. "Her name is Poppy that's why she got called Poopy." She laughed, not even realising how much information she was divulging to Kayla. "She still goes to our school. She doesn't have friends though."

"We can go there first if you want." Katie thought of her next question, "Do you have a boyfriend?" She asked, "Virgins don't often shop at Victoria Secret." She said, fishing gor better gossip than she might have been expelled.

"What's her real name!" she said starting to get mad.

Her mind was racing with thoughts of what to do to this girl, she had destroyed peoples lives once too often. She needed to be brought down for her own good!

"Whoever said I was a virgin?" she said winking at her.

They pulled into the mall and parked.

"Come on girlfriend let's go!" she said eagerly

"Oh I see." poor poppy she thought to herself her life must be a living hell.

She smiled "How many boys have you slept with."

"Are you coming or what!" she said pulling her arm.

Kayla was just wanting to go to the mall and look around maybe find this poppy girl and get info on Katie.

"You answer first, I asked first after all." Katie smiled, trying to get a straight answer out of Kayla.

"I'm coming!" She said, having to pick up her pace as Kayla took her arm and forced her along faster. This was not a good look for Katie, who didn't want anyone to see her getting dragged around a mall by the new kid. She was supposed to be in charge. She tried to break free from Kayla's grip and walk freely beside her.

They walked into the main mall and in the direction of Victoria Secret. She spotted Poppy in the distance and laughed, nudging Kayla. "Hey you remember Poopy I was telling you about?" She started, "Well that's her over there." She said, pointing her out to Kayla. "We should go over and check her panties." She suggested for a laugh.

"Come on now we both know if I wanted to I could bend you over my lap and spank you!" she said teasingly

She dragged her into the mall she couldn't believe how weak this so called bully was.

"So have you been with any boys or are you still a little girl!" she cooed at her.

Kayla was laughing on the inside she figured Katie had to be getting mad and probably wasn't used to people talking to her like that. She figured she probably talked to other people like that and teased them.

"Ok let's do that I bet it would be funny!" she said excitedly thinking Katie is about to get hers.

"Are you trying to be funny?" She said, "No you couldn't, if anything I do the spanking around here." She told Kayla, trying to sound tough.

Katie was getting mad, she was not accustomed to being spoken to in a way Kayla spoke to her. "Shut up. I'm

"Ok ok calm down little one." she said doing her best to contain her laughter as it was so funny watching Katie squirm.

"Yeah let's go!" she said excitedly

Kayla was thinking now Katie's going to get a taste of her own medicine.

They walked over to where the shy sad looking girl was.

(Go ahead unless you want me too.)

They walked over to the girl wow Kayla thought she's a real timid thing Katie and her friends must've done a real number on her. She was as weak as a field mouse. She watched as the poor girl looked at the ground with her head down. In away Kayla felt sorry for her she knew she had to do something to put a smile on Poppy.

"That's right little girl you have done enough!" Kayla said with a stern threatening tone.

In one quick motion she swatted Katie's ads hard.

"Now let's check the little girl's panties!" she said feeling her bottom.

"Still dry and no poppy accents." she said cooing at her.

Kayla stood there smiling as both Katie and Poppy seemed to be in shock!

"HEY!" Katie looked at Kayla, she went red in the face with anger and embarrassment, "We're checking poopy pants over there, not me!" She said, her tone turned more threatening and serious. "Do that

Kayla smiled at Katie was cracking under the pressure.

"Now now now no reason to throw a temper tantrum are you upset cause you don't have your pacifier!" she said cooing at her.

Kayla looked at Poppy and noticed how nervous she was.

"Poppy look at the bully get put in her place!" she said excitedly.

"What's wrong Katie you can dish it out but you can't take it!"

Katie was speachless. No she wasn't throwing a tantrum, she was just angry.

Poppy smiled at how Kayla was treating Katie but her features quickly turned serious. She didn't want to find herself in a trap where both girls turned on her because she laughed.

Katie noticed the smile and pointed at Poppy. "I would wipe that smug grin off your face or you'll be sorry." She threatened, feeling turmoil as she was thrown into a situation she couldn't control. Poppy quickly looked down at her feet, her eyes watered as if about to cry.

Katie had never experienced this kind of ridicule and she did not like it one bit. "Fine let's check you as well then, Kayla, if everyone is taking it." She told Kayla, going for her. It was much harder when the other person could see it coming to succeeded however.

"Little Katie quit with the threats and play nice." Kayla said dismissively

She looked at Poppy.

"Smile Poppy everything will be fine!"

"Katie you're the only one acting like a baby not even Poppy is!"

Kayla held her finger to her chin like she's thinking.

"Poppy do you think we should get the baby some real diapers!"

Poppy still wasn't sure if Katie and Kayla were working together and playing a trick on her. For that reason she didn't smile, nor did she say anything about Katie wearing a diaper being a good idea.

Katie on the other hand, had a lot to say. "This is fucking bullshit." She started, having a tantrum and stomping hard on the ground, "There is no way in hell that you are getting me anywhere near a diaper, not now or ever. When we get back to school tomorrow I'm going to make your life living hell, Kayla." She then pointed at Poppy, "And yours too, Poopy!" She said. Poppy hung her head.

She would have stormed off but Kayla was her ride. "Now take me home this second!" She demanded.

Most passer-bys were laughing at Katie and the scene she was causing. The bully was out of her comfort zone and behaving like a child to regain control.

Kayla was disappointed she didn't smile or show any relief or gratitude that someone finally stood up to Katie!

"Poppy you can smile you know everything will be fine!" Kayla said smiling at her.

She continued to look at the ground with her head down.

Kayla clicked her tongue shaking her head.

"Naughty naughty naughty girl cussing like that!"

"I should bend you over my knee and spank you before you make my life a living hell." she smiled mocking herself

Kayla began laughing.

"Take you home this instant I'm not used to little girls telling me what to do!"

She looked at poppy.

"Do you need a ride."

"Oh little Katie you can call mommy for a ride bye bye!" she said blowing her a kiss and walking off.

Poppy moved closer to Kayla, keeping her eyes on Katie all the while. A smile finally grew on her lips as she watched the girl responsible for making her life a living hell, have a full on tantrum before her eyes. Suddenly she wasn't so afraid of the bully.

"Sure." Poppy shrugged, walking with Kayla.

"Wha- wait! Where are you going?" Katie called after Kayla, "You can't leave me here."

"See poppy that's how baby girls act!" she said pointing out her little tantrum

"What she needs is a good spanking and sat in time out so she can think about what she's done!" she said smiling as Katie brought this all on herself.

Kayla and Poppy started to walk away leaving Katie behind.

Kayla stopped and turned to look at Katie.

"Yes I can baby girl maybe next time you'll think about what you say, oh I can't wait to see how you're going to make me pay!" she said laughing at her like she was a silly little girl.

Kayla knew that had to make her really mad cause most of the time when bullies make threats they get what they want. Not this time.

Poppy and Kayla walked off. Katie would have to find her own ride home.

Katie was really mad now, she cussed aloud, getting a few looks from passerbys. She didn't care.

She took out her phone to call a friend to start het plotting revenge with. Kayla would not get away with this and nor would Poppy for siding with the new kid.

"I'd watch her if I was you, she's known to take things pretty far." Poppy warned, she then smiled, "Ha, yeah, she didn't know how to react.

Katie followed Kayla and caught up with her, she calmed down a little and needed a ride more than anything. "Kayla. I'm sorry, don't leave my at the mall." She wasn't done with Kayla but she needed to get home somehow.

(Sorry, doesn't flow from my last post but

"Yeah it was funny watching her flop around like a fish out of water." then from behind it was her.

"You're sorry so you're not going to get me back and make my life a living hell like you said you were going to do back there!" she scolded her even keeping her hands on her hips like a angry mom.

"Fine I'll give you a ride back home but you have to apologize to Poppy too."

Kayla didn't trust her..

(You're doing fine, I'm having fun on both Rp.. Hope you are too!)

"I want to call a truce." Katie told her, "I think we'd make better friends than enemies." Katie was having a bad day, that was all, she would be back on top come tomorrow.

"Urgh really?" She remembered the ride she needed, "Okay fine, sorry Poo- sorry Poppy!" She could help but give attitude, not wanting to give the wuss an apology.