LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best days of your life

vezsayz

Katie thought she was fantastic, she considered herself the most popular girl in school and behaved in a way that made it pretty obvious that she thought that. Firstly, she graded everyone around her to a social hierarchy of her own creation. Some were considered 'solid', these were kids cool enough to be her friend. The next were 'average', she didn't have much to do with these kids, leaving them to get on with school in peace. And then there was the most unfortunate group, the social group Katie referred to as the 'imps'. These kids she considered were beneath her. Katie went out of her way to make their school lives misery. She would trip them in the hallway, start embarrassing rumours about them and generally make fun of them. No one ever stood up to Katie or disagreed with her methods so it was left to spiral out of control.

The second reason why it was obvious Katie thought she was better than everyone else, was the way she walked around school. She always walked in the middle of the corridor, her gang either side of her. She expected everyone to move out of her way, and if they refused, she would consider them an Imp and make their lives living hell. Again, no one argued with this so it was left to spiral out of control. She was a bully and unpleasant, left to rule the school for too long.

On another average school day,

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kayla was every guys dream and even some girls. She stood at 5'9 spiral permed blond hair and she knew Karate. She was starting her first day at her new school. She got kicked out of her last school, She was a bully cause she knew she was all that. She was the home coming queen she was wild she liked to be in control. The night of the prom the after prom party at the hotel. She spanked her boyfriend and made him wear her dress!

She soiled as she walked into the school.

"I don't think they're ready for me!"

Kayla was walking down the hall with the paper in her hand as she was looking for her locker. She smiled as she saw some of the guys, a couple were checking her out. They weren't the kind of guys she liked though. These guys were mommies boys and she liked the bad boys that would spank her and then she'd spank them and take them with her strap on just to show them who's boss! No the boys here that she saw couldn't handle her and she knew it! She continued to walk when she saw this pretty girl approach her, but she could tell right away something was up with this one!

"Good, well welcome." She said. Almost immediately, Katie's features changed from pleasant, to threatening, as she leaned into Kayla.

"Well, before you get too settled, you should know that I rule this school. If you like any of the guys here, you have to get permission from me first to date them." She said, "Believe me, you do not want to cross me, not unless you want to find yourself at the very bottom of the social ladder, little girl. You can either join us, or be beaten by us." She threatened, feeling her threatened herself, she could see that the guys looked at Kayla in a way that they didn't look at her and she didn't like it.

"Thanks." Kayla said then she was shocked as the girl leaned into her as she whispered to her.

Who does this bitch think she is! Kayla thought to herself as she was just threatened. She had a notion to just hit her but she couldn't afford to get in trouble. She decided she would play a game with her. Let her sweat it out.

She smiled at her.

"I'm not scared of you, and I'm going to make you regret that little girl comment, you got that baby girl!" she winked at her and walked off to her locker.

Kayla ignored it and walked away to find her locker.

She wasn't scared at all she could tell the girl was all talk and she had everyone here snowed cause she had a big mouth and they let her get away with it. She figured she would do something to embarrass her then once she showed the rest of the girl they had nothing to be afraid of she could run the school.

"I just have to find something I can do to her." she said to herself as she found her locker.

Katie was not able to forget about Kayla, all afternoon she was thinking of ways to stop the boys from pining after the new girl. She busied herself with classes but still Kayla remained on her mind. After school she decided to wait for Kayla at the school gates. This time she did not have her minions with her.

School went pretty uneventful for Kayla as she was smart and she didn't have to try real hard everything just came to her. She did talk to a few girls and a couple guys. One guy already asked her out and one of the girls invited her to her birthday party. She was popular where ever she went. Kayla slung her back pack over shoulder and began walking out of the school when she noticed Katie..

Hmm is she going to try to fight me! She wondered to herself thinking back to the threats she made earlier!

Katie had seen how popular Kayla was as soon as she arrived, and decided she was more use as an allie than she was an enemy. That, or she thought of the popular expression, 'Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.' Either way she wanted Kayla close to her so she could keep her from taking over as queen bee.

She smiled at Kayla as she approached the school gates. She held her hand out to shake, "I'm sorry, we got off on the wrong foot." She said, "Friends?"

Kayla smiled as now she didn't know what the girl was up too. She could be trying to old saying about friends and enemies and keeping them closer maybe she had time to think about how she treated her earlier and was sorry.

"Sure friends." she said shaking her hand smiling.

Kayla wasn't dumb so she had her guard up.

"Cool," Katie was relieved that Kayla accepted them becoming friends, "When are you free? We should hang out some time and get to know one another!" She said excitedly, hoping it was an opportunity to get some dirt on Kayla which she could spread around the school and stop all the boys from fancying her.

"Well Brian wanted me to call him later but I guess he can wait and Tiffany said she was working at Olive Garden and I could come by and she'd hook me up, but all those things can wait if you wanna hang out!"

"What do you have in mind?"

She took her keys out of her purse ready to go.

What is this girls game. She thought to herself behind her smile.

"Brian!" Katie didn't mean to exclaim, but Brian was a boy she had been after for ages but not been able to bag, she assumed it was either because he was gay or because he was playing hard to get. It made her feel better to believe he was guy and had told a few people that. "I mean, Brian is okay, he's gay though, so far in the closet but super gay."

"And Tiffany!" She scoffed, "She's so poor, that's why she has to work at the Olive Garden." She said, "I wouldn't hang out with her if I was you." Katie didn't have anything nice to say about any of her peers, even her friends.

Katie watched Kayla grab something from her purse. "Oh anything, we could go to the mall if you fancy it?" She said, seeing Kayla pull out keys. "Oh cool, do you have a car?" Katie didn't drive, she hadn't managed to get her licence yet.

"I don't know if he's gay but I'm guessing he's not why else would he want me to call him?" she shrugged her shoulders. Wow this girl is jealous or crazy she thought to herself as she just ripped these two people.

"Tiffany's nice I couldn't find a room and she showed me where it was and she said if I needed anything to just ask her she even wanted to get together this weekend she said she had a extra ticket to a concert."

"Yeah I have a car don't you!" this time Kayla gave her an attitude like she was better then her she wanted to show her how it felt.

"Ok the mall sounds fun!"

Katie huffed at what Kayla had to say about Brian and Tiffany, as if dismissing it as rubbish and her opinion was the only one that was correct.

"No I don't have a car." She admitted, "I haven't got my licence yet, and my parents don't want me driving until I'm 18." She told Kayla. She hated that her dad had decided on that rule, she was supposed to be the most popular girl in the school and it was difficult to give off the right image when she was one of the few still not driving.

"Okay cool, let's go to the mall. So which school have you transferred from? Did you get kicked out?" She asked, fishing for gossip.

"Oh it's ok baby girl I'm sure soon your mommy and daddy will let you drive." she said teasingly

She smiled patting her on the back to let her know she was joking.

"The mall it is!" she said excitedly

Hmm why's she acting like a reporter or something. Oh well I'll play along. Kayla thought to herself as she got into her car.

"Get in it's unlocked." she said motioning to Katie to get in.

"Why would you ask if I got kicked out?" she started the car and they were on their way.

Katie frowned when Kayla teased her, she wasn't used to people teasing her and she wasn't quite sure how to take it. "I'm working on convincing them." She smiled, pulling the door handle and getting inside the car. It was a nice, brand new car which made Katie struggle to accept she didn't have in her life.

"Well why else would you transfer halfway through the year?" She asked, hoping that question would give her the answer she wanted to hear.

"Yeah I guess you're right let's just say there were some problems." she said hoping the girl would drop it

"So Katie how do you run the school?" she figured if she wanted to play the getting to know you game she'd play too.

She was aware that she was probably trying to get something on her as well.

Two can play that game! She thought to herself

The chess game was on!

"So you were kicked out?" Katie continued to fish for details, "What happened?" She smiled, as if she was having a friendly conversation.

Katie didn't realise Kayla was playing her at her own game. "Oh you know, I keep strict rules. Everyone stays in line." She told her, "I make examples of the ones who step out of line." She hoped that she was subtly scaring Kayla into not crossing her.

"I never said I was kicked out, I just left." she said starting to become frustrated she had to admit this girl was good how she'd keep pressing then she'd stick words in her mouth and answer her own questions.

"Rules what kind of rules what do you mean keep people in line?" she asked as he was interested to see when the time comes if she could use stuff against her!

"What mall did you want to go to?"

"Oh you know, spreading rumours about people that stay with them is always fun. I made a rumour up about one girl that she wears a diaper which she has to wet and mess." Katie chuckled, finding it funny.

"You think that's funny!" Kayla questioned her

She shook her head as this girl needed to be taken down a peg or two and her big mouth just gave Kayla an idea if she ever crossed her she would regret it.

"Aren't you a little young to be going to Victoria's Secret?" she said smiling.

She enjoyed teasing this so called bully.

"Yeah." Katie replied, "She deserved it, she was trying to steal a guy I liked away from me." She thought it had been fun to ruin the girls life as payback.

"No" Katie scoffed, looking at Kayla disbelievingly, "I'm not too young. Seriously, I always buy my umderwear from there." She told her matter of factly.