LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best days of your life

vezsayz

Katie looked at Kayla as she openly mocked her. Her fists were balled up but she held back from hitting her rival turned caregiver.

"You heard me, I know you did." She said a little louder, "I said yes mummy."

"Mummy." Katie started, "Can I have a diaper change? ... mummy?" She asked, thinking if she had to wear a diaper, it would be better if it were dry.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No you may not baby girl, babies wait until adults check their diapers then they change them when they're ready not when baby is ready!" She shook her head looking at her.

"I'm mommy not mummy do you understand baby girl!"

Poppy was enjoying the show.

She couldn't help herself as she checked Katie's diaper smiling at her as she did so as she grinded the diaper against her.

"You like that don't you diaper girl!" she cooed teasing the girl that used to bully her.

"Funny you always said I wore diapers well look who's wearing them now

Katie nodded to show she understood and shut up, every time she said anything, Kayla just seemed to impose more rules and embarrass her more.

She flinched when Poppy interfered and rubbed the diaper, trying to get Katie off again. The former bully reached the end of her patience and pushed her away. "No I'm not a diaper girl and I don't like it. I want this stupid thing off!" She shouted, starting to have a tantrum.

((haha that's my British spelling, we spell it mummy over here

Poppy who was smaller then Katie fell backwards.

"Owe you bad baby!" she yelled

Kayla was livid.

"Well baby girl looks like you want a spanking!" she roughly grabbed her hand spinning her around pulling her over her lap.

She untapped her diaper and began smacking her ass.

(Oh no problem I thought she was being a smart ass trying to not be a baby.)

Katie instantly regretted pushing Poppy. She hadn't meant to push her down, just away. Just one look at Kayla told Katie how much trouble she was in. She tried to escape but Kayla was too quick to pin her down and begin spanking.

"Ow mommy please not here, I didn't mean it." She begged, her bottom taking the sting of each spank. She lay one on after the other and soon her behind was red and sore. Katie started to cry, "Please mommy, owe! Stop!" She tried to wiggle free.

Katie was lowered to baby status during the spanking. Being vocal didn't make her stop much to Katie's disappointment. She didn't have any control whatsoever and she hated it.

She was still crying after

Poppy was feeling very full of herself and she wanted to pay Katie back for being so mean to her all these years.

"I'm afraid sorry isn't good enough bend over now!" she ordered laughing at her tormentor's predicament.

Kayla smiled and couldn't help but get a little turned on watching the bully get dominated like this.

"Spank her with her diaper on that way she'll know what a baby she is!" Kayla ordered

"Ok." Poppy said with delight.

"Ready diaper girl!"

Katie gave Poppy a pleading look as if begging her to accept her apology. That's what she wanted, that and for her diaper to be taken off.

"Please, guys, don't we have class to get to?" The former bully mentioned, hoping they wouldn't have time to spank her. Katie avoided bending over.

"Shit you're right I almost forgot ok Poppy take her to class you better be good for Aunt Poppy baby girl!" Kayla cooed leaving her diaper bag with poppy as she walked off to class.

Poppy was kinda nervous being left alone with Katie but she figured she was a baby now so she could just spank her.

"Ok baby let's go." she said taking her hand

Katie steadied her breathing, she wasn't sure if this was another of Kayla's wind ups or did Katie really just get off the hook? She wasn't complaining if she was, in fact she was thankful that she could be so lucky.

"Fine, let's go." She repeated, holding Poppy's hand and deliberately not starting anything in case Kayla was waiting round the corner. She could hold on a few minutes before she pounced on Poppy at least.

Poppy felt uneasy as she was now in charge but the way Katie held her hand it was her in fact who was leading the way.

"Slow down diaper girl!" she squealed as she tried to keep up as she was stumbling trying to keep up.

Kayla was already in her class thinking how littlest Katie's life had changed just like that. No more threats from the little baby. She thought to herself.

"Don't call me diaper girl." Katie spat, "I wouldn't get too carried away Poopie, I'll show Kayla whoes boss soon enough and I'll crush you all the same." She warned as she stormed down the hall to class, keeping hold of her hand. "I suggest you pick sides. You can stick with Kayla and be destroyed, or side with me and help

Poppy was scared of Katie and now without Kayla around she didn't know what to do.

"My names Poppy not poopie!" she said tearing up ready to cry.

She straightened her hair and did the best she could to stop Katie.

"Now you're the baby and I'm going to spank you!" she threatened Katie still trying to stop from being dragged down the hall.

Poppy was mad now and without Kayla she was back to her old self.

"Shut up I'm Poppy I'm poppy!" she started crying

"Now I'm going to spank you bend over!" she said as sternly as she could trying to force Katie over her knee but it was obvious the only way she was going over Poppy's knee is if she wanted too. Poppy was too small to force Katie and unlike Kayla she didn't know Karate.

Katie laughed at Poppy, "No chance. Now come on, we're already late for class, you're just embarrassing yourself." She told her, "Let's just get to class and I'll deal with you after." She said sternly, walking off ahead.

She got to the classroom and straightened up her clothes. She was still in her wet diaper but she hoped no one would notice.

Katie straightened up and knocked on the door, letting herself in. "Sorry I'm late, Poppy is just on her way." She told the teacher. Katie still hadn't lived down getting spanked in the cafeteria but people talked about it less. If she could get Kayla then everything would go back to normal she thought.

"I'm going to tell your mommy!" she told Katie as she walked ahead of her. It frustrated her that Katie was back to being a bully and there was nothing she could do about it!

She walked to class glaring at Katie but worried cause she wondered what she had in store for her. They wouldn't see Kayla again until 3rd hour and at lunch. As luck would have it she had Katie in her first two hours and the brat wouldn't listen to her.

She began worrying what if somehow she was able to beat Kayla but how would she do that?

Kayla easily could beat her as that much was clear.

Poppy opened her books hoping to take her mind off this crazy situation. She did smile cause she knew Katie was wearing a wet diaper!

• 2 weeks later...

Katie took her seat in the classroom. As the lesson progressed she started to feel more and more conscious about the diaper. She tried not to move much in case others heard the diaper crinkle and then, after a while, worried that it had leaked. She didn't want to stand up in case she had leaked and everyone saw so remained seated until the lesson ended. She swore in her head at Kayla for putting her in this position, and at Poopie for helping her.

Poppy focused on class then the bell rang she grabbed her books and went over to Katie. She was nervous as she walked over to her. She knew just one more class then they'd meet back up with Kayla and she could set Katie straight again.

"Are you ready baby girl." she said reaching out to take her hand. poppy wanted to make sure Katie knew who was in control here!