LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I haven't been able to get on this site in a while due to a neighbor's internet having a filter on it. well anyway i've been confused about something in my life for a while now. See i recently graduated from high school and i should be happy for that but looking back on my senior year there was some mountainous heights and some sewer lows. you during the winter of my senior year my family had a run in with a pedophile and while i am mostly over the whole incident there are still some things that i can't quite figure out.

i like to wear diapers but ever since i had the run in with the bastard it bugs me that what i am doing is fucked up or not. now i have reasoned with myself that i would never fuck a child. never even crossed my mind. but when i look at adult women in diapers the thought appears in my mind every time.

this thought process didn't really start appearing until earlier this summer. i was meeting up with a friend who is now a senior at the career technical school i went to. now we are both big into anime and he brought up how people jerk off the loli's and it was the same as being a pedophile.

i thought, is it so different from what i do? really i've been torn up about this ever since. and ever since i've had this thought process appear it makes me think back to the pedophile i met which then just leads me to being pissed off beyond anyone's comprehension. now i've gotten through the worse of my rage through several media sources. There was an anime that came out at the time that this was happening called ERASED. i felt a very strong to the main character Satoru and how he was saving a classmate from a child murderer.

i don't expect anyone to reply to this considering i don't get on this site much anymore like i said earlier. i just wan'ted to get my thoughts out in to the public and be honest about it.

What makes you different is you know enough not to do those terrible things.

Having a fetish is normal some people like diapers some rubber some more than one.

I wear diapers now and then, but I wear sleepers everyday, my main fetish was long underwear until I got a sleeper.

I think everyone on this earth has some kind of fetish, some go further than others, some dabble like myself.

Don't beat yourself up over something someone else did, put it behind you and move on, you have a long way to go.

I'm still living with a fetish that started when I was 12, I never harmed anyone ever I can truly say I never will, I highly doubt you ever will.

Live love and be happy you are a perfectly normal guy, your fetish life has nothing to do with your real life.