LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking care of my Sisters

Ishigreensa

Chris paid attention in each of her classes. She didn't have any problems until near the end of her music class. She started to feel the need to pee. She made her way to class trying not to think about her bladder. She made it to her seat in the Science room just as the bell started to ring. She put her bag down and looked up at the front of the room.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Science class was busy doing experiments that morning, so if by the middle of class, she had an accident, as long as she didn't cry or make a fuss over it, no one would probably notice.

Chris worked on the experiments, but it was hard to concentrate as her bladder was full. Finally she couldn't hold it anymore and wet her pants. Once she started she couldn't stop until her bladder was empty. She tried to act as if nothing had happened.

Everyone else was busy with their own work, so they didn't notice not even after the bell rang, and since she had lunch next, she wouldn't really see anyone else that cared if she had an accident until David came down to meet her at their usual table.

Chris took her lunch to the table and sat down. She started eating it when David came over. She was nervous that he would discover her accident.

"Yeah. JROTC is getting harder. They passed out some new rules today that we have to follow."

Chris continued to eat her lunch.

"What kind of rules?" David asked curiously not yet aware that his sister was wet, or rather starting to dry out, but still damp.

"Can I know what your new rules are, or do you think I should know?" he asked her.

His friends started to gather at the table as well.

Chris had a couple of friends, but at the moment, they weren't sitting next to her as they didn't feel comfortable after they spotted her in wet pants.

Chris opened her bag and took out the paper the JROTC Instructor had given to them during class.

"Here they are. I need them back though. I'm not sure they won't ask to see them or at least ask us if we still have them."

Chris looked around, blushing as David's friends started sitting down around them.

Chris shook her head.

"Why should I bother them about my schedule? As long as I get good grades nothing else matters."

When she got up she realized she needed to poop. When the bell rang she knew she needed to hurry to class. Hopefully she could wait until after English. She moved as fast as she could to the English class and ran in, finding her desk.

The bell rang not long after she came in, and since it was the last minute, she had not had time to get her books on her desk, and so Mr. Hayes called to her.

"You're late, Ms. Whethers.

Chris lowered her eyes as the teacher berated her for being late and for wetting her pants. She struggled not to cry, but she wanted to stay strong. She didn't answer him.

"Yes sir." Chris said, turning around and heading back to her desk.

The other kids watched her return to her seat, a few of them snickering at her because she had peed her pants, and now they were sure of that being what they saw because the teacher had called her out on it, and she didn't deny it.

Chris blushed as she walked back to her seat. It wasn't bad enough that she had wet herself, She really needed to poop now. She sat at her desk and crossed her legs. She could hardly pay attention to the teacher. Finally it got so bad that she knew she either needed to go to the bathroom or mess her pants.

The class was focused on the teacher until people near her started to smell what she was doing, and she was only half way done.

Finally, a girl rose her hand.

"Sir?

Chris lowered her head as the class noticed her accident. She continued to do her classwork, not looking around, Finally the class ended and she stood up. she walked slowly up to the teachers desk, keeping her eyes down.

Chris started crying as the teacher berated her for having her accidents. She blushed as he pushed against her privates and took his hand, thinking he was taking her to the nurses office. When they turned a different way she wondered where they were going.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I'm taking you to the gym showers to get cleaned up, unless you want the office to tell the JROTC instructor what you did."

He frowned at her.

"I am not against taking you to the office, but if you want to stay in JROTC, you will do as I tell you, understand?"

He came upon the gym teacher who was there, and luckily, the class was in health that day, so there was no one to see her in her messy clothes.

"She had an accident in my class."

"Well, normally, if that happens, we send them to the nurse."

"I know, but she's an JROTC student.

Chris followed the teacher to the gym. She listened to him talk to the gym teacher, cringing. She just wanted to be cleaned up. She would have preferred a female do it but right now she just wanted to be clean.

Chris went to the locker room and sat down on the bench. She listened as the teacher talked to her.

"Yes sir, I know. I don't want that."