LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking care of my Sisters

Ishigreensa

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly let David get her out of bed and went with him to the bathroom. She sniffled as he undressed her and sat her on the toilet.

"T-thank you for helping me, David."

Molly kicked her feet as she waited to get in the tub.

Molly stood up and let David help her into the tub.

"Okay, David." Molly agreed to let David wash her.

Molly jumped when her father came in the room. She flinched when he asked if she had the bed and burst into tears.

Chris took Molly back to her room and helped her get dressed for school.

Melanie looked at Bill.

"Bedwetting happens, honey. Children older than Molly wet their beds all the time. I wouldn't worry about her. As far as David goes, he is her older brother and maybe he just cares a lot for her and is concerned for her. If you would like, I will talk to him about getting Chris or myself to take care of helping Molly get cleaned up in the morning. She's getting old enough to do most of the clean up on her own."

(it is. Just had a brain fart)

"You're right. David shouldn't take care of Molly unless both Chris and I aren't available, but I doubt that would ever happen. If you would like, I'll make an appointment with the doctor to have Molly checked out, but I am sure she will be okay."

Chris finished getting Molly ready and brought her out to the kitchen for breakfast.

The instructor started to hand out some papers right at the beginning of class, which was a bit different from what he had done for the last couple of months.

"Boys and girls, you are not going to be children much longer.

Chris stood next to some of the other members of the JROTC, listening to the teacher. She took one of the papers and looked it over. The class was getting stricter than it had been previously. She hoped she would be able to follow all the rules and would try her hardest to obey them.

After the JROTC was over, she had math next.

Everything was going okay for the time being...

Third period, she had music

Fourth period, she had to walk from the music room on the first floor and near the gym to the second floor and on the other side of the school for Science.