LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking care of my Sisters

Ishigreensa

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly let David hug her and console her for wetting her pants. When they got home she got out of the car and stood next to David, holding his hand, waiting to go into the house.

Melanie blushed and listened to Jim.

"Alright, I'll wait right here for you." Melanie said.

Melanie didn't feel as if she needed to pee anymore, so she just sat there.

Jim took his three kids into the house, and he squatted down to David and Molly.

"Alright, I guess there is really no reason to stop you helping your sister," he told David.

Molly listened to her father and nodded. She was glad he was letting David wash her and get her dressed in her pajamas. She let David take her hand."

"I guess I can try and go to the bathroom," Chris said.

Melanie listened to Jim and blushed. She let him take care of her.

"Try?" Jim asked shaking his head now thinking his daughter must have wet herself, too, and was too ashamed of saying she was leaking or peeing herself.

Chris nodded and went in the bathroom. She didn't like having to pull her pants down in front of David but she did it anyway. She pulled her panties down and quickly sat down on the toilet. She didn't have to go, so she looked down at her lap, too embarrassed to look up at David.

Molly waited next to David while he started undressing her to clean her up. She lifted her feet as he pulled off her wet panties.

Melanie let Jim pull her pants down and flinched as he gave her a swat on her bottom. She felt like a toddler that had had an accident. She listened to Jim and nodded.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize I needed to pee until we got to the restaurant. By then it was too late."

"No, I didn't go at home, I forgot, sorry." Melanie said.

"Of course not, honey. I'm sorry I said anything."

Chris nodded.

"It's okay, dad told you to do it. I would rather have you do it than dad."

Molly held still so David could clean her up.

"Alright honey." Melanie said.

Melanie sat quietly as Jim took care of her.

Molly held still as David undressed her to get her ready for bed.

"Are you going to put a diaper on me?"

Chris waited in the bathroom as she didn't know if David was coming back to her or not.

David smiled and winked at her.

"Good girl, but if you get scared, you do know where to find either me or Chris, right?"

David helped Molly onto her bed and got her to lay down and then he started to fix a diaper for her to slide it up under her.

"Should I find you if I wake up wet during the night? I don't think I would. Maybe I should just stay in bed." Molly said, unsure now.

Molly got on the bed and let David diaper her. She smiled a bit, liking the attention he was giving her. She didn't care if she could see her bottom or privates.

Melanie thought about it.

"I don't think so. I just didn't think to use the bathroom this time before leaving the house." Melanie said.

Chris sighed as she waited for David. She didn't want to make him mad if he was coming back, but didn't want to appear stupid if he wasn't coming. She was torn about what to do. She was about ready to go to her room though.

Molly frowned and shook her head. She didn't want to get a bad rash and have David put medicine on her. She held her arms up as David put the night shirt on her, then took his hand. She walked with him back to the bathroom.

Melanie nodded.

"Yes I understand. I'll make sure I use the toilet before we go anywhere. I promise."

Chris was getting ready to stand up when David walked into the bathroom. She blushed slightly.

"No, I don't have to go, and I can't force myself to pee." Chris sighed.

"Whatever, go ahead. I'm not so worried about wetting my bed as wetting my pants at school." Chris said.

"I know you can't. I wouldn't want diapers in school. I was just letting you know which I am more worried about." Chris said.

Melanie took the washcloth when Jim told her to finish washing herself and started washing her body.

Chris stood up and pulled up her pants. She started out of the bathroom and saw her father walking down the hall towards her bedroom. She walked out of the bathroom.

"I will. I didn't hear or see anything concerning mom," Chris said, not sure what he meant but answered anyway.

Chris went to her room and got out her pajamas and changed into them. She left her room and came downstairs to where David and Molly were.

Jim smiled at Chris and went back to Melanie a few minutes later with some special soap and a very large cloth and a few safety pins.