LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Taking care of my Sisters

Ishigreensa

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly climbed on the bus after a very rough day at school. She was very shy and some of the girls and boys picked on her. They wouldn't allow Molly to go to the bathroom at all during the day and now she was bursting. Every time she started to raise her hand, one of the kids would yank it down and give her a warning look.

Molly blushed and sucked her finger for a minute longer before answering her brother.

"I was picked on. I guess somebody found out I still wet my bed, so they teased me and wouldn't let me go potty. Every time I tried to put my arm up, someone would pull it down and give me a mean look." Molly cried.

"They wouldn't let me talk to the teacher. Anytime I tried, they stopped me. They made sure the teacher didn't see them though." Molly sniffled.

Molly blushed when David told her to wet herself.

"I'm not a baby," Whined Molly.

David shook his head.

"No, you don't have to if you don't want to, but you do have to do whatever I tell you the rest of the day to help you.

Molly sighed and nodded her head. She usually did what David told her to as she was smaller than him and didn't have much choice. She looked out the window, hoping no one would notice her accident on the way home.

Once they got into the house, David brought his little sister straight to her room and he started to undo her pants for her.

"I need your clothes," he told her.

Molly nodded and held still as David undressed her. She wasn't concerned as David had seen her naked a lot before now. She headed to the bathroom. Molly started water in the tub and made sure it was the right temperature. She let if fill and then turned the water off. Molly waited to see if David was going to come in to watch her take a bath, but when he didn't she got in and started washing herself.

When David did come to the bathroom she listened to him.

"Okay we can do that, if they ask. I am not going to say anything though if they don't ask." Molly replied.

Molly let David wash her and then dry her before taking her to her room to get her dressed. She listened to him and nodded.

"I'll try, Although the bullies are scary."

"Thank you, David." Molly said, giving him a hug.

Molly listened to David and nodded in response. She was glad David was handling it, even giving her clean clothes to take to school just in case. She let David take her to the living room. She smiled when Chris came in the door.

Chris came in the house, making sure to get home before curfew. She didn't want to be grounded from seeing her friends.

"Hi David. What's going on?"

Christina smiled at David.

"Yeah, we gossiped, played music, and gossiped. You know how it is when two girls get together."

"I'm not sure. did you see if she took anything out of the freezer to thaw out?" Chris said.

Molly came over and hugged Chris.

Chris knew something was up but shrugged her shoulders.

"At least she didn't wet her pants, did she? She doesn't do that very often anymore, at least not in the daytime."

Chris sat down on the couch next to Molly and hugged her.

David thought they were found out, but tried to act like it didn't happen anyway.

"Um... why... why would she have wet her pants?" David stuttered afraid Chris knew now.