LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Message to all ABDLs

Sick of people trying to play God, Everyone wants to rule the world.

F...ck these communists

Isaiah 54:17
"No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their vindication is from Me," declares the LORD.

• 3 weeks later...

It's probably not my place to speak but I would reccomend NOT implimenting the age verification system and just letting the govt block it.

1. People will just use tor anyway
  2. These systems are NOT anonymous. Not by a long shot. You need to show passport/cc info, two items that directly link to all your personal info. You would be indirectly opening up users to blackmail. This isn't just some "Gov't members will use for personal reasons" deal either. The UK gov't has some of the worst cybersecurity in the world. For example: All of our private medical info is publically leaked on a daily basis from the NHS, this will be no different.

I understand that being a webmaster is hard and I probably don't understand the full extent of the situation but these are just my thoughts as a tech nerd.

Edit:

AHAHAHA they just "Delayed" it to "Later this year". There were no guidelines or any info at all on how it should be implimented.

It was 2 weeks until becoming effective.

These clowns couldn't run a bath, let alone a massive power grab.

Edited by stringent_croupier
Lol Govt embarasses itself again
  • 9 months later...

I'm curious what groups of people are trying to pass such laws in your country? I'm not familiar with how the UK gov and laws work, but when a government tries to control people's privet life, you then have a situation that is much more serious then just our interests here. This type of control is a form of Totalitarian behavior. It is so important to maintain checks and balances within government - By The People.

Benjamin Franklin - The Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia 1787

As Benjamin Franklin was leaving the last session of The Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia 1787, a woman approached him and asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin? A republic or a monarchy?” Franklin answered, “A republic, Madam, if you can keep it” Book title Government in the United States ISBN# 0-02-151100-4 (Page. 17)

• 4 years later...
  • 5 months later...

The restriction in information that was the intention of the UK government was attempted to be implemented via a routing server based in Athlone, Ireland. What is important about this router is this is the primary route for all data traffic to and from Europe to USA. Internal code within said server blocked data packets, so the same data packets were routed via France to USA. Since this would, effectively ruin the UK financial industry (due to 3 of the largest financial industries capital being tied into the fibre optic cable that connects Athlone, Ireland to USA data centres) this law was revoked before being implemented. As a result, the code that forced the relevant data packets to be refused / blocked in Athlone has been removed and data traffic has been restored.

In relation to data traffic in UK, since the data connection is Scotland based, the UK government needs a change in Scottish law to force the Scottish Parliament to enforce the blockage. This is not likely to occur since the Scotland Act of 1998, concensus is required with the six sherrifdoms of Scotland to enact this. UK Parliament alone can't enact such a change.

Also, if a person along the data connection attempts to restrict any data, the owners of the fibre optic cable connection have vowed to either charge data rates and/or block all access for said country to the cable. This would effectively cut said country off from the rest of the world in both data and telephony.

It this occurs between UK and USA, UK would not be able to communicate to anyone outside its own borders. The main company involved in this is Erricson, based in Atlone, Ireland, and ex employer of mine, and well capable of putting a pacifier in the mouths of the UK.

Communications cables that run from the UK to the rest of the world is Scotland to Ireland and South UK to France via line parallel to the Channel Tunnel. Both go via an Erricson exchange, one in France and second in Athlone, Ireland.

The code to block specific data sites is complex and takes time to implement. It can either be implemented on the data line comming in to a country OR on each router in a country. Any error in this code can easily effect financial data traffic, which very quickly can financially ruin a country - something that no country want to risk.

@Elfy

i don't really think that you have anything to worry about.

• Like 1