LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kind of surprised there isn't more of us

SoggySoCal

I for one, actively wore

Diapers with friends from grades 3-8. Almost all of my friends in middle school wore diapers with me. So yes, it's easy to convince younger boys that wearing diapers again would feel great. I did so successfully with about 10 friends.

I think many young people are forced into giving up their diapers before their ready to so the parents can get their children out of diapers as soon as they can

because they don't want to deal with the hassle and expense of diapers

I think there are a lot more of us than most might realize. As you mentioned, many aren't interested in being part of an online community and enjoy themselves in private. Of course, I have a little bit of unique insight as a web site owner. My site gets between 30-40k unique visitors each month and I'm sure there is a significant number of fetishists that have never seen my site or rarely visit.

On 11/23/2016 at 9:43 PM, SoggySoCal said:

I'd venture to say percentage wise every category I mentioned combined would be far less than 1% of the population. My hypothetical

Some of us remember the dawn of Internet back in the early 90's. Shortly after, young people found out that they were not the only ones who wet the bed, and in 1994, Goodnites was born. Back then Goodnites was geared towards older kids and teens. But sadly now, the focus seems to be on younger kids.

According to YouTube,

On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 11:33 AM, DprDJeff said:

I think there are a lot more of us than most might realize. As you mentioned, many aren't interested in being part of an online community and enjoy themselves in private. Of course, I have a little bit of unique insight as a web site owner. My site gets between 30-40k unique visitors each month and I'm sure there is a significant number of fetishists that have never seen my site or rarely visit.

THIS.

Hell, I've been into this for as long as I can remember and it took me what? Like 13 years to be active in the community.

22 hours ago, GNXL1 said:

Some of us remember the dawn of Internet back in the early 90's. Shortly after, young people found out that they were not the only ones who wet the bed, and in 1994, Goodnites was born. Back then Goodnites was geared towards older kids and teens. But sadly now, the focus seems to be on younger kids.

According to YouTube,

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind there are more of us but they simply do not become a member of a forum. For this one might have multiple reasons like: Not knowing there are more of us. No access to Internet. Too embarrassed to join. Trying to suppress the feeling the posibilities are endless. However I would not expect to hit high numbers. Take in account that there are over 318 million Americans and looking at the member counter of DD only 36.188 members are registered, then again not all members of DD are American. If we were to take the American population as reference only 0.00015% is and AB or DL, never expect that to become 1%.