LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Thanksgiving RP

Baby_James

" Michelle just wants to play so if you entertain her for a bit she should be fine. Lily's a bit cranky because she got woken up. Just put in her pack and Michelle calming down will put her right back to sleep." Whitney said

Maxine didn't want to be a big girl if it meant she had to take care of her sisters. She was only 5, and not very happy with her siblings crying. It didn't take long for Max to get so frustrated that she started to cry as well, though she was much quieter when she cried.

James sighs and pulls over to the next rest stop and puts it in park as him and Whitney go check on each of the girls he checks on Lilly and picks her up rubbing her back "shh just rest and go back to sleep michelle didn't mean to wake you up sweetie."

Maxine slumped in her seat. She tended to be left out occasionally, when her parents had to tend to her younger sisters first. She just wanted some peace and quiet. "I just wanna watch my movie!" She said, getting very annoyed very quickly.

Whitney listened to Maxie as she held Michelle." Sweetie their little they don't mean to upset you. When you were little you got cranky when someone woke you up." She got Michelle to calm down and out her back in her car seat putting multiple toys on it. She then moved over by max." Sweetie we don't want you to get upset. We love you just as much as we did before your sisters were born ."

"See they're calm now Maxine they just need our attention because they're little and don't know any better. But we love you all equally."

james gets back and starts driving on the road again after getting Lilly tucked back in asleep in her car seat

Maxine didn't care at the moment. She didn't like sitting still for long and was already cranky enough from the car ride. She had to be a good girl though or she'd get in trouble if she said anything to her sisters.

James continues to drive as the kids start getting restless again and looks at the time already shocked at how fast the day has gone and turns to Whitney. Maybe we should stop for the day and get a hotel. Let the kids get out for a bit blow some steam and we can get to your parents house by lunch

James followed the gps to the next hotel and pulled up and parked. "Ok guys we're going to stop for the day, I think we could all use a break" as he sniffs "I think michelle or Lilly need a change babe" he says to Whitney

"Yeah someone has a stinky diapee." She says as she heads to the back and smiles at Michelle." Ok baby we'll get you some food real soon ok." She said as she took Michelle in one arm before unstrapping lily and lifting her into her other arm making sure it to disturb her sleep

Whitney lets Michelle play with her hair as they made it to the room. Once inside She laid Michelle down on the bed and laid down a changing pad on the floor so she could change lily." Do you want to order room service."

Michelle crawled on the bed but starts to fuss seeing Lilly get attention and she cries again "humry!!! Humry!!!" Starting to have a meltdown again as I call and make orders for us and for Lilly and Maxine. "We're going to feed you soon sweetie but you have to give us a second" as James looks at Whitney "did we pack baby food for her or should I get her something too?"

"I know sweetie I'm sorry it was the only room they had because there are a lot of people traveling for the holiday. Can you share a bed with Lilly just for tonight?" As James tries to balance ordering room service talking to Maxine and a screaming michelle

Maxine huffed. She didn't wanna share a bed with a baby. She'd never had to share a bed before and she didn't wanna start now. "I don't wanna share with her!" She huffed and crossed her arms.

" I packed some in the diaper bag. I'll feed her when I'm done changing lily." She said as she opened the diaper and started wiping lily. Hearing max get upset she sighed." Lily can sleep with us." She said not wanting max to get upset again

James finishes with ordering food and hangs up the phone and goes to the car to get the the diaper bags and luggage for the night as Michelle still crying for food or attention goes to her big sister Maxine and reaches for her since in her head she thinks mommy is ignoring her