LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Thanksgiving RP

Baby_James

James pulls over to the next rest stop off the highway and parks. "Ok guys we're gonna take a potty break and get some snacks before get going again" as they go to the back to help unbuckle the girls from there car seats "phew! Someone made a mess. Was it you missy?" He jokes with Lilly as he tickles her in her seat.

michelle starting to squirm as well getting uncomfortable in her messy diaper as she fusses and reaches for Whitney

James took michelle to the family bathroom so that he had some privacy.

"let's see what present you made for daddy sweetie" as he covers his nose being a bit dramatic but playful as it always makes michelle giggle when he does that as she coos and babbles. He gets her changed into a clean diaper and throws the old one away "lets go find your mommy and sisters" as he comes out and waits for them

Whitney let max lead the way and was happy that she made it." Such a big girl mommy so proud of you sweetie. Now do you need help wiping or can you do it." She asked before checking Lily's diaper not even asking if she needed to go knowing she wouldn't use a public potty

I smile and hug Maxine "we are soo proud of you sweetie you told us that you had to go and held it and everything." I whisper "I'll let you have a cookie in the car but we can't tell mommy. It's our secret" I put my finger over my lip so Maxine knows not to say anything and I laugh looking at Whitney "you need to change the next 10 diapers for the 1 just had to deal with. " michelle giggles and reaches "mama mama pway" as Lilly is snuggled nicely into Whitney

" of it was that bad I don't mind I love our little ones poopy or not." She said as she snuggled lily who was slowly falling asleep. Whitney started to rock her and gently hum a lullaby as they made their way to the car

Whitney placed a sleeping lily in the car and turned to Maxine." In so proud of you honey if you can make it to the next stop dry I promise I'll put you in panties ok." Whitney said hoping Maxine would be happy and not have any accidents

James gives michelle a pacifier and gets her back in her car seat and helps Maxine climb into hers. He reaches in one of the bags and gives her 2 oreos for doing a good job Maxine getting the love and attention she enjoys from her mommy and daddy

"Yea babe can you pass the soda" as I get back to driving all the kids wrapped in there own worlds as I drive and whisper to Whitney "so is this the easiest car ride ever with kids? What did you put in there food to make them so well behaved" I joke

James continues to drive as Maxine watched another movie and Lilly was taking a nap. Michelle started to become a bit grumpy and irritable having to sit still in the car for so long was making her restless as she's used to running around and playing in the backyard and she starts fuss and kick her legs crying a bit loudly unable to actually say what she's feeling so just crying instead