LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family Thanksgiving RP

Baby_James

• 5 weeks later...

Hey everyone im glad you all are still interested. Sorry for the late reply just wasn't on because of the holidays. Everyone just post what they want the role of there character to be and the personality and i'll put it all together.

• Like 1

Lily-3 years old. The playful and energetic child. She's currently potty training but it's not going well with her older sister still occasionally having accident she doesn't want to give up her diapers. When she's in pull ups she barely makes it to the potty

James- Father in his mid 30s has been working alot lately hasnt been home lately traveling for work and trying to provide for his wife and kids. He relies on his wife alot to raise the kids and doesnt get to help out as much as he can because he's busy or gone.

Lets start it off with us 3 for now. I'll also be:

Michelle- 18 months old and is a totally a mommy's girl. She's super girly loves anything pink and being a princess. She's cute and adorable and always has a smile on her sweet face. She does have attachment issues and is always wanted to be held or taken care of by her mom if she leaves the room she gets upset and throws a fit.

Whitney helped James load everything into the car and once they wre finished stopped with a sigh." Since this is going to be a long ride should we just put lily and Maxine in diapers for the trip. I don't think pull-ups would be a good idea since we aren't to familiar with the where the rest stops are."she said as she started to cook a quick breakfast for everyone before they headed out

"I mean im sure lilly wouldnt mind since she pretty much never uses her potty and prefers her diaper anyway but maybe put maxine in pull ups im just worried if we keep letting her wear diapers she's going to regress more and more. I mean we could just pack the plastics pottys for them in case of emergency and we'll need them for when we're at the houses anyways" as james gets the box of diapers for michelle that he knows they'll need. "Want me to start waking up the girls?"

"We can put lily in diapers and give Maxine pull ups I just hope the pull up can hold until we're able to make a stop. I do agree about Maxine but this is a long trip and we won't be able to just stop whenever she has to go. I'll pack the diaper bags when I'm done making breakfast." Whitney heard Michelle crying." Could you go and get her honey."

James comes to her room as she's fallen back to sleep and picks her up "hey what's wrong my little princess?" As I comforts her and rubs her back as she's already asleep again but decides now is the best time to get her changed and changes her wet diaper and into her clothes for the car since she's not squirming around like she normally does during a change and puts her in her car seat as she stays asleep and goes to Maxine next to wake her up "hey princess it's time to wake up we're going To go see grandma and grandpa" he says softly to her

Maxine yawned and stretched when her father came to wake her up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She was in her favorites pajamas. They were bright red with little candy canes all over them. They zipped up the front and had feet.

He picks her up and kisses her head "did you sleep good my precious little girl?" As he can immediately feel the wet diaper that's soaking her diaper and pjs "we need to cut down on your fluids at night sweetie" he mumbles under his breath as he lays her down to change her getting the pull ups "now Maxine you are a big girl and big girls wear undies but we're gong to be in the car a lot and may not always have a potty available so me and mommy are putting you in pull ups but you need to try to keep telling us when you need to go potty and you have to try to keep your pull up dry. Can you do that for your mommy and I please "

"But daddy I don't need pull-ups." Maxine said sadly. "I haven't had a accident in a week!" She said truthfully. Her accidents had been becoming less frequent now that her parents reminded her to go potty every half hour and she actually listened to them.

James sighed looking down at maxine as she was right she hadnt had in accident all week but also knew Whitney was right and we wouldnt be able to make as many potty breaks on the road "I know and we are soo proud of you for staying dry but just for the long car rides we need you in pull ups to be safe. As soon as we get to grandma and grandpa we'll help you change into undies so its our little secret ok?" as he got the dry pull up on her and put her down as he lets her get dressed like a big girl showing her the clothes Whitney layed out for her to wear.

James lets Maxine get dressed and goes to check on Lilly seeing her still asleep not knowing if he should get her yet as shes sleeping soo peacefully he doesnt want to ruin it for her or have her throw a fit.

Maxine frowned. It wasn't fair that she had to wear a pull-up like a baby. She was potty trained and got to wear big girl undies. Now her parents were making her wear a stupid pull-up like her sister who doesn't even want to use the potty.