LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Troubles We Have (Private for Teresa)

FalloutZone

Liz could only smile brightly at Anne, happy, that they could go another day as well and if she forgot something she could bring it along next time! Liz couldn't believe that she was going to get to hang out with her big sister for once and that Anne wanted to hanging out with her!

Anne smiled as they waited for Liz to pee, she felt like a mother taking her toddler that was still toilet training to the potty. "Good girl." She said when Liz finished peeing, it looked like Anne's strategy had worked, her sister didn't seem as embarassed was she did just hours ago when she went to the toilet in front of her sister. She was not sure if she should wipe the girl, but as she saw Liz was in doubt about wiping on her own or not, Anne grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the girl. "Don't forget to flush!" She said and after pulled the girl's shorts and panties up also doing the button of her shorts. Just like last night she ead the girl to the think and washed both of their hands. "Now we are all ready to go!" She lead Liz to the kithchen, where she grabbed a bag with their food. "Let me carry it for you." She told Liz about the toys they would be taking with them, she brabbed her sister's hand. "It's a perfect day to play at the park!" She said when they were already outside, it was a sunny but not too hot day, which meant they would play a lot before going back home. She decided not to go to the park by car, it was close to their home, and besides she wanted to keep holding the girl's hand the whole way. "We can have ice cream after breakfast, which flavours do you like?"

Liz smiled at Anne's comment, her heart swelling with pride, feeling as if she had done something right for once in her entire life! And that her big sister was proud of her for doing well, she didn't know where the feeling came from!

Liz looked so proud when Anne complimented her for peeing in the potty, and strangely she felt proud too of the girl doing that! Even though her sister was blushing a little, she didn't semm to be bothered by Anne wiping her, besides if the girl wanted to wipe herself she had the chance to do it and decided not to. "We have to wash them everytime we go to the bathroom, okay?!" She told the girl as she washed her hands for her, the girl didn't know she shouldn't used toilet paper that fell on the floor, maybe she didn't know about cleaning her hands as well. She kissed her sister's cheek whan she notice the girl why trying to cuddle her, she also cuddled her back.

"You can have both of them, or I'll order coconut for me, I like it, and I can give you some of it." Anne offered. "But before we are going to eat what I cooked, ice cream is not a healthy breakfast for anyone, specially little princesses like you." She poked the tip of the girl's nose and laughed.

Anne notices Liz frowned and decided to explain to the girl why she should wash her hands after going to the bathroom. "Th ebathroom in not a clean place, everytime you go potty you get your hands dirty. You could get will, speacialy you that loves to suck this thumb of yours." She nudged her nose on he girls cheek after she blushed. "Of course I can! I will even go into the school and leave you in your classroom." Liz gave her a great idea, all the bullies of the girl's school would see the girl with her sister and they would know the girl had someone who cared about her and wouldn't let her be bullied. And it would also make Liz feel more confident about going to school, the girl would feel less nervous about it.

She nodded her head in answer to her sisters question, she could even feed the girl if her sister wanted! "Oh no princess, I love you and that's way you are going to eat your breakfast before, don't make those eyes for me." Anne scolded lightly, but was smiling, Liz was still really adorable, even if Anne wasn't going to give in.

When Liz tried to get closer to her, Anne let go of her hand to put her arm around the girl's shoulder instead, and notice the girl had looked at a group of people before having that reaction, Anne was guessing they were the bullies, but she decided she wouldn't confront them in front of Liz, it wouldn't be goo to the girl. Anne gave her a smile when Liz said that, she looked excited, she followed the girl. "It's beaultiful here!" Anne exclaimed impressed, she had never seen that place in the park, it even had a waterfall! "Did you know I love waterfalls?!" She asked Liz, she really like running water, it was somehing that had always calmed her down. Anne took the sheet she had brought from her bag, putting it on the ground. "Now we can sit!" She sat down with her legs crossed and openned her bag, grabbing the food that was inside of it, she handed Liz a sandwich.

Liz nodded as she listened to Anne's explanation and looked away, shyly, she still didn't get it properly what Anne was trying to say but she knew she didn't want to get ill! And she knew Anne was always right.

Anne dried her hands before putting her arms around her sister too, she had always liked to cuddle, it just was much better because Liz was the one she was cuddling now. She noticed Liz was looking at her chest, she thought it was curious how she could have big breasts while the girl was flat cheasted, even when Anne was at Liz's age she already had a bigger chest than the girl had now. Anne giggled, guessing Liz was probably thinking about the thing she was. "Can you tell me why my breasts are so interesting all of a sudden?" She asked with a playfull voice tone, that why Liz wouldn't think she was scolding her or anything like that. She nodded her head in answer at the girl's question, Anne had never been to Liz school, she wanted to go there and try to talk to some teachers or the principal, ask why they never did a thing about her sister being bullied, she didn't believe no one knew about the bullying the girl was suffering. "I promise I'm sure." She answered. "Oh princess, don't worry about that, I know many older siblings of the people that study in your school, the bullies are the ones that should be worried about getting a good scold from their siblings. As we get older, we learn that bullying is ridiculous and we shouldn't do it." Anne's best friends had younger siblings that studied in the same school, she was sure they'd never agree with what the bullies did, they wouldn't do bad things to Liz. And also Anne wasn't afraid of bullies, she knew they were just cowards, she had never bullied anyone just for the sake of doing it, but did it back when rarely someone tried to do that to her.

Liz instantly blushed at the question and smiled slightly at her big sister's playful tone, "Uh," mumbled Liz, "well I was just wondering what it was like, really," admitted Liz, "does it hurt at all?" asked Liz, shyly, she was curious about Anne's chest and wanted to know what it was like having one that big especially compared to her own which was none-existent pretty much.

Anne felt relieved whe she noticed Liz knew she wasn't angry. "Sometimes my back hurts because they are heavy, but that's something that haven't been happening for a while know." She answered, she couldn't think of more things to say than that, having a big chest had been a part of her life for so long that she almost couldn't notice how it made her life different now. "I'm sure I am." Anne told Liz, she really knew the older siblings, she had no doubts about how their reactions would be when they learned what their youngers brothers and sisters were doing. "I'm make sure they believe in you, you have bruises all over your body, it's impossible for them not notice you getting that. Maybe they think your family doesn't care about you and think it's easier to pretend they are not seeing it." Liz wouldn't argue back to the teachers and since it looked like she had no one by her side, they chose to ignore the girl's complaints. "Well, you know mom and dad are not parameter to anything." Their parents bullied Liz most of the time, why would they care if people at school also did it?!

• Like 1

Liz looked at her big sister softly, "If it starts hurting again I could always rub your back, if you want?" offered Liz as she took another glance at Anne's chest, she didn't know how her sister could walk with a chest like that! And while she did feel jealous to an extent she was also happy that her chest didn't cause any problems for her.

Anne was very happy that Liz loved her so much that she'd do something like that for her. "Thank you, princess. It would be great if you could do that for me!" It was a great deal, her back would feel less sore and it was also a great opportunity for some physical contact between that, she knew Liz needed it. Liz was warming up to her idea of dealing with the bullies, she knew the girl would feel a little insecure about it, she'd have to wait and see that Anne was right. Liz had spent a lot of time suffering in the hands of the bullies, it's was clear that the girl would have her doubts because she couldn't see a way to get past that like Anne had just found, her sister's fears were on th eway of her fighting the bullies back to be free of them. "That I do honey." Anne nodded her head, she was starting to think that she cared about the girl more than she did for her own self, which made her really mad with herself, if Liz was that important to her, how could she had let the girl be thorugh so much without trying to help her?!

• Like 1

Liz nodded, grinning, glad that she could help out her big sister in anyway possible and it would also allow her to be close to Anne as well she didn't know exactly why she wanted to be close to her big sister considering everything that happened between them but she knew that if she hadn't gone into Anne's bedroom last night this wouldn't be happening at all and while she had been scared going into Anne's room she was thankful now that she had otherwise she would of just been standing in the hallway completely and utterly upset on what she should do and with how creaky the floors could be it would of only been a matter of time before one of their parents would've of gotten up and yelled at her for making so much noise but thankfully that didn't happen.

Since Liz started wetting the bed, Anne thought that was a bad thing, speacially after the bad reactions their parents had about it, but now Anne thought the opposite, not that she liked her sister wetting the bed, that made the girl upset, but because it brought them back together, also Liz attitude was what definately mad ethem closer, if the girl hadn't had the courage to knock on her sister's door for help they'd never be here right now. That was why Anne thought that from now on it was up to her to make sure they'd never go back, because she was the one who did nothing to bring them together when she should have done something, she could see that her sister needed help, that the girl couldn't stand being lonely anymore. Anne had no idea how could Liz could had stand the life she was livig, sometimes she even wondered if the girl would do something against it, like

Anne kissed Liz's forehead, her sister was really amazing, even in the situation she was in, she was worried about a bed that wasn't even hers. "Don't worry about that, I will buy a plastic sheet and I can also wake you up to go potty in the middle of the night." Anne could think of other solution too, but she didn't know how Liz would feel about it, she dediced to say something, the girl enjoyed sucking her thumb, and the way she acted was babysh, maybe she wouldn't mind?! "Or...You could wear a diaper." She offered, hoping the idea wouldn't upset her little sister. "That's an easy answer princess, I just haven't left home already because I don't want to be away from you." Even if Anne didn't act to change anything in their relationship, inside her head there was always something telling her that things would get better, and leaving home would only make things harder from them, also she wanted to know all the time what their parents were doing with Liz, she didn't trust them to leave her alone with them. But she couldn't lie, of course, she didn't want to live with their parents, if it wasn't for Liz, she surely would've been away from a long time now, speacially because she was already in college. Anne giggled at little at Liz asking about her love life. "I am actually single right now, but the last person I dated was a girl and I also dated boys before." She answered, wanting be truthfull with her sister and not hide anything from her, she also wanted to ask many things about Liz's life, she knew little about her, but she wouldn't ask if the girl was dating, she doubted that if a boy or girl were dating Liz they'd let her be bullied like she was, also she wasn't sure if her sister wanted to have a relationship like that yet.

She wiped the tears that were coming from her sister's eyes. "Don't be like that princess, everyone makes mistakes." She kissed the top of the girl's head and rocked her. "I love you, and it doesn't matter how much times you make mistakes, I won't ever love you any less." She promised, knowing her sister needed to hear that, because she had always been condemned by her parents for very little thing she did, sometimes even if she had done nothing wrong. But

Liz blushed a little at being kissed on the forehead by her big sister it almost felt as if she could melt away by the warmth she felt between them and smiled at Anne for her suggestion of a plastic sheet and waking her up, "That sounds good." replied Liz with a grin only to pause and think about Anne's offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Anne gave Liz a smile, noticing the girl was still unsure about the other options she offered. "That's a grat decision my princess!" She complimented, she also thought that was the best solution, but she didn't want to force the girl to wear diapers, that would make no good to her. "You don't have to worry about being yelled at, I'll make sure mom and dad won't discover if you are still having accidents." If they didn't know how to take care of Liz, and didn't even try to learn, then they didn't deserve to be updated about what was happening with their youngest daughter. "i'll hide it from the, ok?! I am very proud of you for making this decision, only a smart and brave girl like you are would have done that." She felt the need to reassure Liz that she wasn't a bad girl for choosing the diapers, that actually made her a very good good girl for picking what would be the best to help her. Anne hoped Liz would adapt to her diapers, they would m,ake their lives much easier, but she new that if her sister didn't get used to them, she wouldn't be mad if the girl gave up on wearing them, she just wanted Liz to feel happy and comfortable.

"Moving together is an amazing idea!" Anne said, she had thought about that a few times before, but she was still not talking to the girl, which meant she couldn't offer to live with her yet. "I am sure I can be your guardian." She caressed the girl's cheek gently, knowing Liz felt very nervous about that subject, but them moving out was the best thing they could do, Liz would be away from their parents and wouldn't have to stand their constant harassing and Anne loved the idea of taking care of her sister without them to intefere. "Then you would make a great couple, because, you know, you are the prettiest girl." She told Lizand kissed her cheek, she wasn't even lying, she really thought the girl was pretty and also cute, she was sure any girl woulb be lucky to have her, that is if said girl was good enough to be with her sister, something that wasn't ease to achive. Anne was almost sure that Liz still hadn't confessed to the girl or even talked to her because she thought she wasn't worth and doubted herself, but she was also sure that Liz would slowly gain some confidenceon herself and on the others, and that would change.

"You are welcome."Anne answered and winked at her. "I am never busy for you, it doesn't matter how many things I have to do, I'll always have time for you." And if she she hadn't time, she'd make it to Liz, because being with her sister and making her happy was a priority to her, also it wouldn't be good for her sister to only eat junk food, she'd have to make the girl stop as soon as she could, she had already lived like that for too much time. Anne didn't have to think much more about taking Liz to the bathroom, because the girl was already having a accident in her shorts, as soon as she saw that, she walked closer to the girl, but not close enough that Liz's pee was also wetting her, Anne put and arm around her sister's shoulder, kissed her cheek lovingly and made shushing noises on her ear. "That's alright, I am not mad, it was my fault, I shoud've asked you if you had to go potty." In her mind it was really her fault, like Liz still didn't have the abbility to know when she needed to use the bathroom, and had to be constantly reminded by someone to do that. "It's sunny, I bet they'll dry in no time." She reassured Liz. "And maybe you can even get into the water." Anne offered, that way the girl's shorts and other wet garments wouldn't smell like pee.

Liz smiled at Anne and her cheeks flushed slightly at the compliment and nodded in response, "Thank you," said Liz wrapping her arms around Anne once again, "I don't like mom and dad very much." added Liz as she remembered the times her mother and father had shouted at her for small, little things and sometimes slapped her, they didn't slap her often but they've done it a couple of times especially their father.

• 2 weeks later...

Anne hugged her even closer. "I know, you you have a reason for that. I also don't like them." She confessed, Anne was impressed Liz had said those words out loud, her sister was an adorable girl, the kind that was extremely gentle, it wasn't easy to be disliked by her, and even more for her to express her opinion about it, specially if her feelings were about their parents, Liz was always so afraid of them. Anne believed that Liz's confession meant that the girl trusted her a lot, or she'd never told her that. And she couldn't blame Liz for how she felt about their parents, not only because she shared the same feelings, but because they didn't do anything to gain her sister's affection, actually, they've always done the opposite. They were used to scold and criticize the younger girl for every single thing she did, not even matteringif it was necessary or not, Liz was verbally abused by their parents, at least, she it had never come to physical abuse, at least that was what Anne thought, she had never seen them trying to physically hurt Liz or she'd have done something, she'd never let anyone, not even their parents do that to Liz. Anne kissed a red cheek, wanting the girl to know she completely supported her decision ad that by no means what Liz chose was wrong.

"I think it would be even better if we went to the centre, that way we can ask all questions we have, that way the whole process will be faster." Anne answered, knowing Liz didn't want to spend more time living with their parents, and she had the same opinion. Anne expression softened at hearing Liz's observation, but she had already thought about that. "I do know, and you already called me 'mama', so you also don't have problems with it, right?!" It wasn't that Anne didn't mind being Anne's parent, she actually loved the idea, it meant she'd be the one responsible for her sister and that their parents hadn't a say about what the girl did anymore.

"You'll just have to tell me what youenjoy eating." She said, they never ate together, so she could never know which were the gir's favorite dishes. Anne wiped Liz's tears gently before answering. "You are welcome." She nodded her head and kissed the top of her sister's head that were rested on her. "I can even go in the water with you, how about that?!" She offered before letting the girl out of her arms, but still held the girl's hand, Anne quickly got into the water. "It's a little bid cold."

• Like 1

Liz sighed contently as Anne hugged her even closer, the warmth felt nice and comforting, it wasn't something that she was used to having at all but she really enjoyed this, she hadn't even expected for them to be this close all of a sudden but with Anne's confession that she didn't like their parents to helped

Anne felt so happy to have Liz in her arms, she loved knowing she could help the girl, she could make her feel better. She needed her sister in her life, their parents weren't good parents, all the family they had was eachother, that's the only thing that kept her from moving out, to still live in the same place as her sister, her only family. Liz was really a light in the middle of the darkness for her, Anne had never been a sad person, she was actually a happy one, but she felt always like something was missing, like her life could be even better, now she discovered that the piece she was missing was Liz. Anne touched the frown on Liz's face with her thumb, trying to smooth it away. "I'd love being your mama and I love if you were my baby." She answered, controlling herself not to cry, she felt so proud that Liz trusted her so much that wanted Anne to fill that place in her life. "That's okay, baby, take a deep breath, you can tell me anything." She told her sister noticing the girl was beyond nervous because what she was going to say. Anne instantly frowneed at hearing their dad sometimes slapped Liz, she didn't want the girl to notice how mad she was, it would surely scare her, so she just took a deep breath. "i'm so sorry for that, if I knew, we wouldn't be living with them still, they wouldn't be even talking to even, I wouldn't let them even

Being held by Anne, being close to someone wasn't normal for Liz and yet she loved every minute, every touch even if she was nervous, embarrassed, unhappy, she enjoyed being touched, it comforted her, so when Anne placed her thumb on her frown she couldn't help but relax as she watched her big sister closely and listened, it was hard to gather her thoughts and for a couple of minutes she paused, thinking, "M-maybe I could be," said Liz, shyly, it was an odd thing to say especially to your sister, "your baby and you c-could be my mama, if you want?" asked Liz, nervous, even though Anne had told her that she would love to be her mama but actually doing it? That would be different from just saying it and Liz was unsure, she knew Anne cared for her a lot and didn't know what would happen if she said yes to the idea, to being her mama, there entire relationship would change but they didn't really have a relationship till last night, really, and it wouldn't be that big of a change considering how she was acting towards Anne, nervously and slightly scared she cuddled into Anne, curious, Liz chewed her lip wondering how Anne would react, "Mama?" said Liz, softly, to Anne, it felt good to say that word especially to her big sister.

"I know you won't let them hurt me, you didn't know, I should of probably told you sooner," said Liz feeling a little bad, she didn't want Anne getting upset over this, "I g-guess it's kinda, uh, good, in someway that I did wet the bed?" said Liz, nervously with a small laugh, she wasn't fond of waking up at night with her blankets soaked but it did bring them together and she doubted that if she hadn't been wetting the bed they wouldn't be here now, together, and talking, to an extent she felt thankful that she had no control at night otherwise she wouldn't have Anne now.

Liz had to think hard over what Anne had said about there father, it wasn't her fault, it was his, she still felt slightly guilty about all this but she knew and trusted Anne a lot more then herself, "Thank you," replied Liz, softly, "I don't really know how to feel about mom or dad, I don't want them getting into trouble but your right...he shouldn't slap me," said Liz, thinking, "I-I'm just really scared of him, I don't know how to deal with it and what to do, really, I don't know what to do in genreal, I don't know what clothes to wear or anything incase he or mom goes mad over what I wear or even what I do," admitted Liz, "c-could you...decide stuff for me until we move, I don't think they'll be as mad if they knew you were deciding stuff for me because your bigger and I don't think they'll try to f-fight you as much?" asked Liz looking up at Anne enjoying the closeness she felt to her big sister right now, she loved how Anne was holding her and keeping her safe.

Liz grinned, "I can't wait," responded Liz, "what do you like to eat?" asked Liz, curiously, there was a large part of her that wanted to be just like Anne and maybe she could try and do that by trying the things she liked to eat!

Liz smiled as Anne pulled her in closer to make her more warm in the water, it was odd having her bottom patted by Anne but there was a certain, weird, comfort she felt from it even though Anne was trying to get her shorts clean by trying to get out all the pee!

Anne knew Liz enjoyed physical affection as much as she did, she was always trying to find a way to express her love for the girl by touching her and everytime the girl gave her back great responses. Liz looked like she was thinking that what she was sugesting was strange, Anne had to admit she had the same opinion, which didn't mean she didn't want to go on with that. "You know what, being your mama sounds like a great idea to me, but only if that's what you want really want too."