LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Troubles We Have (Private for Teresa)

FalloutZone

"Don't worry, I'll hold your hand the whole time, or I can even slide with you." Anne offered, she'd do her best for Liz to have all her fun she could. "Of course I will!" She felt a little sad, her sister didn't know how to do a basic thing every child knew. "Sure! The sandbox is one of may favorites, I've always loved building sand castles!" Anne loved it when she was a child, she didn't think it was interesting to build sandcastles anymore, but she was excited to do it, because it meant she would be playing with Liz.

Liz couldn't help but smile at the offer, "C-could you come down the slide with me?" asked Liz, softly and sweetly, looking at her big sister her eyes wide with excitement at being able to climb on the monkey bars for once without having the fear that she would fall or something would go wrong because Anne was going to be there for her and she wouldn't be all alone by herself and no one would pick on her or at least hoped they wouldn't, she would just have to stay close to her sister and not wonder off or anything.

"Yes, I can put you between my legs and I will hold you the whole time, I doubt you you'll feel afraid." Anne answered, it warmed her heart how Liz looked so happy about just a simple thing like that. She knew some people would think it was strange, because Liz shoul be too old for that, but she'd like to see them try to say anything in front of her sister, the girl had been through a lot already and she deserved to be happy, if what it took to make her happy was playing like a baby, then so be it. The girl also looked very excited about building sandcastles together, Anne thought they were going on the right way.

Anne never felt so warm because of being loved by someone as she did right now, even after everything that happened Liz still loved her and wasn't afraid of letting her know just that, it almost brought tears to her eyes. "I always love you too, always have and always will." Anne promised her sister. Even if the girl did look much more at ease, she was still fidgeting, which made Anne realize that she need to pee, and by her moving around, the girl was really desperate to go, she was going to ask the girl that when Liz herself started speaking. "Oh, I can see." She said, when she sat up the cover fell down and she could see Liz was holding herself through her clothes. "Do you think you can walk to the bathroom?" Anne asked, moving from beneath the girl and leaving the bed.

Liz suddenly grinned at Anne and her idea for the monkey bars, this was going to be great! Maybe they could get ice-cream afterwards as well? Or see something in the cinema? Liz just felt over-joyed that her sister wanted to do something with her for once and all her worries, anxieties and nervousness were being taking over and disappearing.

Anne had no idea why her parents complained about Liz's behaviour all the time, the girl was one of easiest people to make happy. And it was also very good to be around someone like that, her sister would be excited about everything, it didn't even matter how small they were, it was like Liz was her private small ray of sunshine. What made her even more impressed was the fact that her sister was used to being bullied, but still continued to be who she was.

Liz nodded with a grin, happy that Anne wanted to spend more time with her and that they could do more things together later on but there was a small part of her that worried that this was the only day she would be able to spend with her sister and her sister wouldn't want to spend anymore days with her but that was her anxiety talking and trying to take over as long as she focused on the here and now then everything would be alright!

Liz could only nod in response, embarrassed by what has happened

Anne was glad she reassured Liz about that, the girl didn't say anything about it, but she looked so relieved, the girl would probably not even enjoy th eday to the fullest because she was said about that being their only day together.

Well,

Anne kept rocking her sister. "Not bad at all, it was just an accident." She tried to hold the girl even closer to give her even more comfort., because even after her efforts they girl still hadn't stopped crying. "We can talk a warm shower, it won't take too long, I know you are excited to go out today." Anne told Liz, thinking that a bath would take much more time. "Yeah, I can was everything you want me to, you need to worry about nothing, I'll do all the work for you."

Anne put her sister down inside the shower box, not wanting the girls pee to drip on the floor. "Do you still have any pee left?" She asked the girl, even if she had a full accident on her pants, it was possible there was still some pee inside because she'd been holding herself. Anne pulls Liz's panties, pants and also her shirt, after that Anne undressed her own self.

Liz sighed gently as Anne continued to rock her and reassure her, it was working and soon Liz finally calmed down enough and was just breathing somewhat heavily now as she cuddled into her big sister and remembered that they were suppose to be hanging out today and suddenly Liz grinned at that thought, at that she would be hanging out with her big sister and they would be building sandcastles together!

Anne continued to rock the girl until she felt she had finally calmed down, and she could even notice when the girl grinned, which meant she was feeling a lot better. Anne was happy because she had somewhat helped the girl to calm down.

Anne kissed Liz's forehead when she frowned. "That's ok." She answered, if the girl still had to pee theye were right next to the potty, or the girl could go on the shower, the water would wash it away. Everything about Liz contributed to her looking like a baby girl, even her body hadn't matured up yet, Anne remembered that at Liz's age she already had an almost full developed body. Anne squeezed Liz's hand gently to let the girl now everything was alright, she grabbed the shampoo and put some of it on her hand, after putting it on Liz's hair and washing it for her, making sure none of it got in the girl's eyes.

Liz closed her eyes as Anne kissed her forehead, something strange clicking within her, her mother and father hadn't done that to her since she was a small child and while she did feel slightly embarrassed by the whole situation she couldn't outright ignore her feelings when it came to her big sister who was currently taking better care of her then either of their parents were or have done.

Anne didn't really care that Liz was already a teenager, maybe that made her think that everything the girl did was much cuter, and she enjoyed taking care of her, it made her happy, and what made it even better was that Liz felt happy too about that.

She rinsed the girl's hair, put conditioner in it and massaged and then rinsed again,

Liz almost purred as she felt her sister massage her head again with conditioner, feeling content, and enjoying being washed like this, it was relaxing and she enjoyed the physical contact that she got from Anne, it was comforting almost as if she was being taking care of and didn't have to worry about anything.

Anne was enjoying washing her sisters hair, it was like having a life sized doll, besides Liz was enjoying it too, what made Anne tell herself she should start doing this more often. She laughed with Liz while tickling her, the girl was very ticklish under her armpits and was laughing like Anne never saw her doing before, that why whe she was washing her sister's feet she decide to resume the tickling. She was letting her instinct guide her again, that why she washed Liz's private area without even asking permission first, the girl looked to young to her that moment taht she didn't even consider that she could wash herself, like it wasn't something she should expect from the girl as you don't expect from babies.

Anne smiled back at her sister, knowing the girl didn't want to be away from her. "That's fine, I won't take too long." She quickly washed her own body. "I liked it too a lot, you don't have to thank me, I was just taking care of you. You can always ask me and I'll wash your hair for you." She answered in case her sister didn't want Anne to help her everytime she took

Liz smiled from behind her thumb at Anne and nodded as she watched her big sister wash quickly while she sat on the floor, sucking her thumb and looking at Anne in a very innocent manner that a sixteen year old shouldn't be able to posses or have at all, "Weally?" asked Liz, meaning to say 'really' rather then 'weally' but due to her thumb in her mouth she got her r's mixed up but it didn't bother her because Anne wasn't being mean to her about it, her big sister hadn't been mean to her about her bed-wetting or anything else either not like their parents or her peers.

Anne scrunched her nose at how cute Liz was acting, she even had a lisp talking with her finger inside her mouth, it reminded her of how children talked when they were learning how to talk. "Really, just tell me and I'll help with your bath right away." She promised smiling.

Liz thought for a moment over Anne's question, "Can I have it done up in a ponytail or pigtails, so my hair doesn't get in the way at all, please?" asked Liz, softly, as she felt the brush run though her hair.

"Sure, anything you want." Anne answered. "i thinkyou wil look adorable with pigtails!" She said, deciding to fix Liz's hair like that, quickly she was done. "You are welcome!" She smiled and stand back up, give her sister's cheek a kiss right away. Anne would teach her sister how to tie her shoe laces, just in case she was not around, she didn't mind tying them for the girl, in fact she actually liked to do it. She smiled to her sister, kowing the girl wasn't used at all to any kind of compliments. Anne left her sister to go to the kitchen, quickly finishing them, she didn't want to make Liz wait for her.

Anne had just finished packing their breakfast when Liz arrived. "Good, I really want to see your drawing. And playing frisbee will be great!" She really meant what she said, it would good to have fun with her sister. "There isn't anything else you want to take with us?"

Liz giggled and blushed in response to Anne's comment about how she would look adorable in pigtails, she felt a huge surge of happiness go through her entire body as Anne fixed her hair and she couldn't be happier, she didn't know where all this happiness was coming from!

Liz couldn't hide her excitement at all over the fact that Anne wanted to see her drawings! And that her sister sounded just as excited about throwing a frisbee as she was! Liz thought for a moment, unsure, "I don't think so or at least I can't think of anything!" said Liz looking at Anne.

Liz smiled at being called a princess again, she liked it, "I don't know," said Liz, frowning a little only to smile, "okay!" added Liz and walking over to her big sister, holding her hand and looking up at Anne, ready to go to the bathroom because her sister offered to go to the bathroom too.

Anne smiled, knowing she had made the right choice, Liz looked happy about having her hair done in pigtails. "That's alright, we can go there in another day too, if you forget to bring something, we can bring another time." She didn't want her sister to be upset if she forgot something at home, they'd have other opportunities to play with everything Liz's wanted at the park.

Anne was glad her sister accepted going to the bathroom, she held Liz's hand back and lead her to the bathroom. "I'm going first, ok?!" It was a little strange to go to the bathroom in front of her sister, but she did it to relax her sister, and besides, she had dressed her sister an deven washed her when they were taking a shower, surely Liz had felt more embarassed. After flushing Anne washed her hands, she went to her sister and oppened the button of the gilr's shorts, also pulling it and the girl's panties down. "You can go now." She patted the girls naked bum lightly.