LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Troubles We Have (Private for Teresa)

FalloutZone

Liz, 16, awoke with a jolt, shivering, her eyes darting across her bedroom in fear again as she sat up and turned on the bedside lamp, nervously, she had another nightmare again but this was different, she had been drowning, chocking and....Liz already felt it the cold, dampness of her bed sheets underneath her.

Anne was still awake, even if it was long past midnight, she couldn't really sleep, couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. Her parents had shouted at her younger sister, they said a lot of hurtful things to Liz, and she reacted badly, the poor girl had just wet her bed a couple of times, it wasn't even her fault, she didn't do it on purpose, Why did her parents have to treat Liz like that?

Anne had clearly always been their favorite, they didn't make a secret about that, but it didn't mean they could dismiss Liz. Besides, all the favouritism only made the sisters distant, Liz wouldn't talk to her, maybe angry or even afraid Anne didn't like her. To be true, Anne also didn't try to make things better with the girl, but she surely loved her deeply, Liz was her baby sister.

She was on her bed in the dark, staring at the ceiling when suddendly her door was opened and she heard Liz small voice. "Liz is everything alright?" Anne asked sitting up and turning on her bedside lamp. With the darkness gone she could see Liz wet pajamas. "Did you have another accident?" And got out of the bed and walked to the younger girl. She hugged her. "That's alright, I won't tell mom and dad."

Anne put her hand under Liz's shirt to caress her back, and nodded her head in answer leaving one kiss to the top of her sister's head. She forgot how good it was to hug Liz, that made her think about when they were younger and close, Anne promised herself that she would try to help Liz and they would be back to being friends. "I know, they were so mean to you, I promise I won't tell anyone." She gave her pinky in promise to Liz. She'd never tell their parents, they've done a lot of damage already, it would be for everyone's best if they didn't intrude in that anymore.

Strangely, talking to Liz like that and thinking about helping her with her problem gave Anne a happy feeling, like she was meant to do that. It wasn't like she had never done that before, when Liz was very young Anne would take care of her, pretending the girl was her real life doll, she remebers changing her diapers a few times and givingnher bottles. And above everything Anne knew Liz didn't have another person to talk or help her with that, the girl would be ashamed to tell her friends -well,she had never met any of her sister's friends, but she surely had friends, right?!-

Gladly Liz was feeling much more at easy with her, that was a good thing. "Don't worry, big sisters take care of their little sisters, that's just how things are. And you are not useless, you just have a problem, it's not you fault, you can't control it." Anne tries to reassure her some more. She put her hand on Liz's back and lead the girl to her in suite bathroom, after that leaves the room to give the girl some privacy to at less undress herself.

Liz blushed at the comment about how big sisters took care of their little sisters, she wasn't so sure if she could believe that but she wasn't the trusting type and simply nodded in response she didn't know how to respond properly about not being useless. If her parents thought she was useless, then she was, wasn't she? Liz sighed a little.

Anne knew Liz didn't trust her completely, and she had fair reasons for that, Anne would just have to keep reassuring her and maybe one day her sister would believe her. She knew she couldn't undo what her parents had been building for years just by saying Liz wasn't useless once.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Anne says startle and quickly takes her hand back. "You are sure you really fell? I fall sometimes, but I never got a bruise on my belly, you know?!" She didn't believe Liz, her sister could be hiding something, that bruise was clearly made by someone, and everything pointed to her parents. Anne knew bullying was a thing, but Anne never complained about that, so that might not be the case.

Liz looked down at the bath-water the entire time Anne talked unable to respond or say anything, she didn't know what to do, this was the first time she had seek'd out any help from her sister, properly, but it was hard, but that didn't stop the tears forming in her eyes that she hid away from Anne.

"WHAT?!" Yelled Anne, and put her hand on her mouth, she didn't want to wake their parents up and startle her sister even more. "The kids did that? Do your teacher or the director know about that? Was it the first time? For how long has it been going? Are you hurt anywhere else?" She inquires, she was already

Liz instantly felt herself freeze up in anxiety at Anne yelling so loudly and hoped badly that their parents didn't wake up, she didn't need them running into the bathroom to see her naked in the bath-tub nor did she need them to shout at her for waking them up, if they did wake up.

"Maybe I'll have to go to your school and have a chat with them. If it's been going on for that long it is impossible for them not to have noticed it. You don't have to worry about that anymore, and if someone bully you again, tell me right away." She picks Liz panties and holds them for the girl

Liz didn't know what to do and looked at Anne helplessly, "I'll try," replied Liz, unsure, as she watches her older sister pick up her panties and holds them for her to step into, she felt like a child but it wasn't something she was up to discussing at the moment with her sister especially with the way she was currently feeling as she stepped into the panties.

Liz nodded in response to what Anne had said but still didn't move an inch away from her not wanting to let go of Anne and be by herself even if that meant having her sister there while she peed or tried to pee on the toilet.

Anne kept standing up in front of Liz, she let go of the girl's hand to put it on her shoulder, squeezing it lightly. After some minutes Liz still hadn't peed. "We can stay here for as long as you need, you peed a lot in your bed,

Liz frowned a little as she saw Anne crouch down and grab the toilet paper in front of her, "I've dropped paper before and used it." admitted Liz not understanding the hygienic problems that could occur with doing that as she watch Anne throw it away and grab some.

Liz's entire face went bright red as Anne wiped her and pouted slightly, unsure, as her sister took charge of her and pulled her up and pulled up her panties and pants, dressing her, like a child, not that it bothered her too much considering how tired she was but there was a slight annoyance there that she couldn't shake off as Anne guided her over towards the sink and washed both their hands.

Being led to Anne's bedroom and into her older sister's bed Liz sighed contently as she was tucked in and fell asleep, quickly, through her exhaustion.

"You shouldn't do that." Anne tells her. "It could be dangerous, your... Erm... Private parts are sensitive, you could easily get a desease for just doing that." She tries to explain, she knew their father always complained when they wasted things, but it was for the good of his own daughter.

By the look on Liz's face Anne could tell she was annoyed, that's when she stopped to think and noticed she was treating her 16 year old sister like she was some potty training child. It was too late now, she let her instinct lead her actions too much, she'd make ask Liz if her actions annoyed her, but not right now, they were both too tired for that, and they'd already had a serious conversation earlier.

Anne also quickly fell asleep, only waking up when her sister put her head on her chest, she put her arms around the girl in an embrace, pulling her even closer. After that she slept again, only to wake up again in the early hours of the morning, she looked around herself, trying to understand what had happened, instantly remembering when she saw Liz still cuddled up to her.

Liz felt somewhat bad as Anne explained to her the dangers that could happen from using toilet paper that's been on the floor but all she could hear was their father telling her off for being wasteful and stupid, she didn't want to be told off.

Liz didn't wake up at all throughout the night.

Yawning loudly, Liz, continued to cuddle her sister enjoying Anne's warmth and security, she hadn't felt this safe in a long while at all! Opening one of her eyes she looked up at Anne with a slightly dazed and confused look only to remember what had happened during the night, "Hi." said Liz, soft and quietly, unaware that she had her thumb in her mouth and was still sucking on it, it wasn't something that bothered Liz, really but it only became a problem when some kids in school saw her doing it because of the stress she felt but she was safe here in bed with her sister, wasn't she? Anne wasn't going to be mean about it and it didn't hurt anyone, her sucking her thumb, it was just for comfort and their parents didn't know and it wasn't as bad as wetting the bed, "What you doing today?" asked Liz, curiously, still sucking her thumb and cuddling into Anne.

Anne continued to hold Liz close until she felt the girl's breathing had changed and soon she yawned, proving she was awake. "Hi, good morning, did you sleep well?" She greeted Liz, the girl was sucking her thumb with familiarity, like she had done that many times before being used to it, Anne could remember seeing her doing this once or twice before, but not as openly as this time. It could be considered strange, but she knew that the way she took care of the girl hours before could too be considered weird, and also it looked like sucking her thumb gave the girl a much needed comfort, and Anne didn't want to take that away from her. Anne started running her fingers through Liz's hair, wanting to give her even more comfort. "I don't really have anything in mind, but I sure want to spend the day with you." After such an emotional night she didn't want to leave her sister alone, besides they should start making up for all of the time they'd lost.

Anne picked up her phone to see what time it was. "Hum, it is not as early anymore, I bet mom and dad already left to work." She partialy sat up, resting her back on the bed's headboard, taking Liz with her. "You didn't wet again, that's good." She told Liz, trying to make the girl feel better about herself.

"Well, you could stay home and hang out or go to the park or the mall or wherever you feel like going." Anne answered, she didn't care much about where they would go, her mission today was to amke her sister happy! She couldn't even put into words how cute Liz looked talking with her thumb inside her mouth, suddenly Anne understood why people thought babies and toddlers were so cute. And if that wasn't enough already, Liz looked so proud about keeping the bed dry, Anne felt like a mommy after her kid had peed on the potty for the first time ever.

"I'd rather be with you." Anne touched the tip of Liz's nose "It's been a long time since we last hang out, besides I've already gone out with my friends many times and you sure are much better than them." She'd wasted too much time doing useless things with her friends instead of being with her sister who needed her far more. Anne noticed that Liz looked more nervous, even sucking her thumb harder. "It's alright to feel scared, we are just not used to being with me anymore." She told the girl gessing that was the problem. She kept caressing Liz's hair to help her calm down, she wished to just stay there and hold her sister the whole morning, but they had to eat breakfast, and she was sure the girl soon would be needing to go potty.

Staying at home would be the safest option, going to the park could mean bumping into bullies and the mall definitely meant bumping into bullies and she didn't want that especially in front of her big sister, she didn't want Anne to be embarrassed by her

"Of course, and you can even go in the slides if you want to." Anne promissed. "And the monkey bars and whatever you want to." She really thought the day was nice enough to a little fun at the park, and if Liz liked babysh things, as it seemed like she did, playing was a great idea.

Anne's laughed at Liz expression. "Don't do that silly, you could stay like this forever, you know?!" She said like her grandma always told her, surely it was a siily thing to believe. Anne felt nervous about being with Liz, she was afraid she'd mess up, but also calm in a certain way, she was sure she was doing the right thing by giving the girl attention. "I think you were no older than five." She answers, trying to remember what happened at the time. "I guess we coloured together." She adds. "No, I don't".

"I-I'm scared of heights," said Liz, stuttering, "I don't know how to climb could you teach me?" asked Liz, softly, the slide sounded fun but she always got so nervous when it came to stuff that took her way off the ground and especially so when it didn't make her feel secure, "Could we play in the sandbox?" asked Liz, quietly, and slightly embarrassed knowing how babyish playing in the sand was especially at her age but she enjoyed making sandcastles and it allowed her to take her mind off things unless there were kids at school there! Then she would just take her drawing pad and draw in the forest that was nearby and stay in there if she wanted to go out anywhere.