LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Reconnect. (Private for Teresa)

FalloutZone

Grace smiled at that."Maybe you could sing the Simba parts and I'll sing the Nala ones." She offered, wanting Astrid to think she was really excited about doing that. Astrid surely was a precious little thing, she looked like a toddler trying to be like their mommy. To her enjoyment the girl wasn't annoyed by her baby talk, she was even enjoying it! So Grace put 'baby talk' on the list of things she could do into all that baby thing they were playing.

Grace looked right into her eyes, to let her know she was being sincere. "Well, we are home now." And that was not because they were in her house, they were home because they finally found each other again. "Because we are together." She added to end any doubt that could exist in the girl's head.

"Would you like a baba? Sorry, mommy didn't even think about keeping you hydrated with all the other things that were happening." Grace knew she had a unused baby bottle in the kitchen, she bought it when her niece spent a weekend at her home, but the girl had brought her own bottle, so she never needed the new one. She wanted to know if that was what Astrid really wanted, maybe the girl was just joking. Astrid's look at her breasts was making the girl blush hard, that should mean she was considering being breastfed or something, the girl had blushed many times before and it did never mean she was going to refuse their playing. And to add to the idea, the girl looked curious, not disgusted or annoyed. Grace almost decided to keep quiet, but all of a sudden she felt like she had to say something, like she really needed to convince the girl to breastfeed her. "You know that babies, besides their babas, also feed from their mommies breasts, don't you?! Would my little baby like to do that?" She tried to offer it sounding the less strange she could, but probably she still sounded weird, well, how could she offer to breastfeed a 24 year old without that happening? She just hoped Astrid didn't think she was a freak for wanting to do that. "Yes,

Astrid grinned at Grace, "Simba's my favourite." said Astrid, happily as she snuggled up to Grace enjoying this, enjoying this feeling, enjoying being close to someone again and upon hearing those words Astrid couldn't help but feel lighter as if everything was alright with the world and nothing bad could happen because

"Simba is cool, I remember when he was born, he looked so cute, just like you do." Grace tells Astrid, remebering the movie scene. "Mama wants to do that for you too." She confessed,not wanting Astrid to think she was alone in this. "I bet my milk will help you heal even faster." Grace rambled, in her head she was trying to reason why she wanted to do it, first, she thought it would make them feel even more closer than they already did, second, it gave her an amazing feeling to think of taking care of Astrid like that, feeding the girl with something made by her own body just for her baby. "I'll call my doctor for a prescription." She told Astrid, Grace knew there was medicine to make women lactate. "While I don't have milk for you, would you like a bottle instead?" She also offered. Also what Grace couldn't help but think about was that their relationship was changing, sure they were still friends, but there was much more between them, like in that exactly moment she knew she now was Astrid's mommy and everything else in her life came after that, there wasn't anything more important to her than her baby anymore, not even herself.

Grade made shushing noises on Astrid's ear. "That's okay, just let it all out, you can cry if you need to." She kissed the girls head, the girl was hiding her face on Grace's chest. "Aw, my heart breaks too if I think about not being your mommy." She finally realized the girl was just scared of loosing this new found babyhood. "I've wanted a baby for so long, don't worry, we won't let each other go."

The door bell rang. "Mommy has to open it, it's probably our pizza." Grace said sitting up straight. "Do you think you can let me go just for a second? I'll be back quickly." Partucularly she didn't mind to answer the door with Astrid on her arms, but she had no idea if the girl wanted the delivery man to see her like that.

• Like 1

Astrid couldn't help but giggle slightly at the comparison about her and Simba, "I'm going to be a big strong lion like you when I grow up." said Astrid with a huge grin on her, "Rawr!" exclaimed Astrid, playfully trying her best to imitate a lions rawr only for her heart to race at Grace's confession, Grace wanted to breastfeed her? Astrid felt strange but she couldn't help but be happy as well about the situation they were getting themselves into now, this was all so new, strange and fantastic! Astrid could tell that Grace was just as excited as she was about this, "Then I can be as strong as mommy." said Astrid, slightly joking, still about the situation but it was all in good jest and the thought of drinking milk, actual milk from her friend was a thrilling thought for her and it just seemed to click so well, "Breast milk does have loads of, uh, vitamins and stuff, so it should help heal me up quicker!" reasoned Astrid as well with a smile, "A bottle sounds good for now, mama," replied Astrid, softly, unable to hide her feelings of happiness, excitement, enthusiasm and enjoyment so far from this!

She was Grace's baby.

• Like 1

"Of course you are, I bet you can get stronger than Simba!" Grace laughed, she'd never thought Astrid would enjoy the comparation she made that much. She cressed Astrid's nose with her own, the noises her girl was making sounded like baby lions still learning to roar, but she didn't want to tell her that, Astrid probably thought she was sounding very scary. "You'll be much stronger than me, I'll be a weak little thing compared to you!" Astrid was really excited about breastfeeding, which she was very glad for, she just hoped it woudn't take too long to come after she started taking the pills. "Yeah, in no time you are going to feel good enough to play all around the house." Grace said, but until that moment she didn't stop to think if the girl wanted toys or liked playing with them, she made a mental note to ask about that later. "Good thing mama already has a bottle here at home, but I could always call the drugstore to bring us one, I'll have to order my pills to. Unless you want to go there with me?" She asked, maybe a little trip to the drugstore would be too much for Astrid, the girl had just left the hospital bad today after four days

Astrid couldn't help but smile more, her face hurting, she could be stronger then Simba? That would be amazing! She would be the strongest lion ever. Stronger then Grace? Now she doubted that considering the size difference but it was a nice thought and it did amuse her a lot, "Maybe I'll be able to carry you one day." giggled Astrid as she thought about Grace's comment about playing around the house, what would she play with? They didn't have any toys or anything and she hadn't really played since she was a kid but the thought alone did amuse her and it could be fun playing with building blocks and it would keep her fit and help her recover! It would also allow Grace to have sometime to work on her writing.

Grace laughed loudly at that, doubting it. "I think you'll be able to carry me, but I doubt you want to, I think you enjoy me carrying you around to much to give that up." Astrid was clearly a huge cuddler, she'd bet the girl wouldn't find easy to let her go, which meant Astrid would want to be carried if they were moving around the house or anywehere they went. Grace was already daydreaming about every toy she could buy the girl, if Astrid wanted them, she kept imagining which kid of toy would her baby like to have, dolls? Balls? Colouring books? Baby blocks? And the toys would also be a distraction for Astrid when she had to do something around the house or even work. "Yes, you can, I wouldn't leave this little bear cub alone

Astrid enjoyed hearing Grace's laugh, it sounded so beautiful! Astrid grinned, "Yeah," said Astrid, softly, "guess your right." admitted the girl softly, she loved being carried by her Grace and spending time with her friend like this it meant the world to her and made her feel very special, she never felt like this before and loved this feeling of content deeply, giggling a little at being called a bear cub and smiling at Grace's words that her mommy would never leave her for anything in the world, it meant so much to her! "Maybe we could go to the beach?" suggested Astrid only to frown a little, "Actually I don't know how to swim, so maybe not." said Astrid with a small pout, "But I remember that I used to like collecting sea shells I had an entire collection in my bedroom until my mother throw'd them out." admitted Astrid, quietly, she and her mother had gotten into an argument over the state of the house and as punishment her mother had cleared out her entire room along with the seashell collection she had gathered, it wasn't her fault that she had stepped on a broken piece of glass from a beer bottle and woke her mother up by screaming out in pain but her mother never really saw it like that, she only saw a pest maybe that's why she clung to Grace so much when they were growing up and now? Because she never had a mother to begin with.

"I have a bit of money saved up, if you want it? I mean since we're living together and well...your my mommy and I won't be back on my feet for a while and its the least I could do." offered Astrid with a smile only to blush slightly, "Uh, mama, do you think...we could get more...well...colourful diapers?" asked Astrid, shyly as Grace carried her into the kitchen and prepared the pizza for the both of them while thinking about the bottle, "I kinda want to try it now or leave it till bedtime when we're all cuddled up." said Astrid with a small smile as she opened her mouth and ate the small pizza slice Grace was feeding to her, happily.

"Mommy always knows best, didn't you know that?!" Grace teased lightly. "It would be great to go to the beach, my parents own a beach house, I'm sure we could use it." It would be good to spend some time relaxing on the beach, she was sure Astrid would enjoy that, and even though she was trying to keep the girl relaxed to the maximum here, being somewhere near the ocean could be even more calm. "I can hold you while we are in the water, I can't teach you how to swim while you are still hurt. And I guess being inside the water could even make your back feel better." Grace couldn't remember going to the beach with Astrid before, even though she spent a lot of summer breaks there when she was younger, she had amazing memories with her family at the beach, maybe she could make some with Astrid too. "Sea shells are pretty, I could collect them for you, even if you can walk, you surely can't bend down to pick sea shells, but you can choose which ones you want and I'll pick them for you." She felt angry about Astrid's mother, she knew some women weren't motherly, which didn't mean they could be mean to their children. She'd always known Astrid wasn't close to her mother, but the girl never talked about her, she hoped that would change now. "And you know I'd never throw your things away, right?! Just if you give me permission to." Grace didn't just want to be Astrid's mommy, she wanted to be the best mommy she could to her.

"Honey, the only things I want from you right now is getting better and being happy. Don't even start to worry about money, I have it covered." Grace really didn't need Astrid's money, and besides, what kind of mommy she would be if she let Astrid give her money when she wasn't even working. "I'm sure we can find a lot of colourful diapers for you! I think these hospital ones are kinda boring." And she couldn't deny Astrid anything when the girl was being shy like that, she looked too cute doing it. "Why don't we wait for bed time? We still have a lot to do, I'm sure you will feel sleepy as soon as I give you it." Grace answered, continuing to feed Astrid, until they were both done. She grabbed her phone. "I'll call Dr.Anderson, maybe she can send me a prescription." She explained, thinking about the pills that would make her milk come in.

Astrid continued to grin at Grace's teasing and giggled a little, she didn't know that Grace's parents owned a beach house! "That's so cool," said Astrid slightly in awe, "that would be so awesome if we could go!" exclaimed Astrid getting all excited now at the prospect even though it wasn't confirmed and they've only started talking about it but she couldn't remember the last time she went to the beach properly! The last time she went must of been when she was fourteen or maybe younger, she couldn't remember, "That sounds fun," said Astrid, smiling, at the thought of being in the water with Grace only to frown a little, "there's nothing in there, is there? You know...like anything scary?" asked Astrid softly, she always had this tiny

"It really is, I'm sure you'll love it there." And to make things even better, the beach wasn't too far, which meant they would get there quickly. "Of course there isn't, mommy would never let you get close to anything scary." Grace promissed, she knew it was common to fear the unknown, speacially when you were a baby like Astrid was, even if the girl was bold. She'd be there with the girl, and if the girl decided she didn't want to be in the water anymore or not even get inside it, she'd respect Astrid's decision.

"They would never annoy me! I love sea shells too!" Surprisingly Astrid looked beyong happy with her answer, just like Grace had done some amazing incredible thing for her, maybe in the girl's eyes she really had. Grace was also happy with that, but a little worried about the girl hurting herself because she was so excited, she hugged the girl back, just not as tight, not forgetting her back. "You are right babygirl, mommy loves you very much, more than anything." Grace couldn't help, but say it back. She'd always dreamed about that, hearing her baby loved her, a reassured she loved them too, her eyes teared up at that, she had no idea how they didn't fall. "Anything my babygirl wants, I don't know if we are going to find diapers with baloons, but if we do, they are already yours." Grace said sincerely, she didn't want to promise the girl something and not make it happen, she didn't want her girl to be disappointed if they don't find diapers with baloons. After Astrid ate everything Grace wiped the girl's mouth with a napking, grabbed the glass and lead it to Astrid's lips to let the girl drink from it.

"Yes, I don't know how long it's going to take, but I want to start it as soon as I can." She wanted to have milk soon, Astrid surely would be very happy about that, and to say the truth, she would too."4 to 8 weeks?!" She asked her doctor on the phone disappointed. "I'll be hoping for a miracle then." She told the doctor, who told her it could take less time, who knew. "Sure, I'll do that." Was her answer about having to estimulate her breasts, pumping them, that way the milk you be in faster. "Thank you Dr.Anderson, if I have any doubts I'll call you again." She ended the call.

Grace got up, carrying Astrid with her, she picked everything on the table and put inside the kitchen sink, she would dela with those later. "Mommy's going to change you diaper and then we can go." She laid Astrid on the couch and pulled down the girl's pants to check her diaper.

"That'd be great! We could use our necklaces together and match!" Grace could say she felt honored to receive a gift made by her own baby, that was something that not even all the money of the world could pay, to feel apreciated by someone she loved so much. She eyed Astrid's scar and traced it gently with her finger, only to give it a kiss after, se didn't remember the girl having that scar, but it also didn't look like it was new, it was already fully healed, Grace just hoped one day the girl would tell her where did that come from.

"Let's make a deal, if I don't fing your baloon diapers, I'll buy you two baloons." Grace said, to tell the truth, even if they found the diapers and Astrid wanted baloons, she'd still buy them for her, she just didn't want to admit that, it shouldn't be good to let Astrid know she'd do anything the girl wanted. "No, no clowns." She agreed, she knew many people were afraid of them, probably Astrid was one of them, particularly Grace never minded the clowns much, she just didn't like watching horror movies that had clowns, she actually didn't like any kind of horror film. She smiled at Astrid's yawn, she knew the girl would feel sleepy as soon as her tummy was full, she surely could take a nap when they got back from the drugstore. It looked like Astrid didn't want to let her know she was disappointed about the milk, but she could still notice it. "The doctor said I have to pump a lot, maybe you can help with that, you can practice beeing breastfed." Grace tried to joke, but not really managing to do it. Astrid had joked about sucking her thumb earlier, but the girl would probably want a pacifier, like she accepted the bottle, maybe Grace's breasts could also work as a pacifier for some time.

Grace could see Astrid's diapers was wet, but it could take more, she decided to change th egirl anyway, she didn't want the girl to spend too many time wet and also they would be out, she couldn't change Astrid's diaper at any moment when they got ot the drugstore. She changed Astrid's diaper quickly. "Baby girl, mommy has to throw thsi away." SHe said refering to the diaper. "And she also has to go potty, can you wait here?"

Astrid grinned loving the idea of her and Grace having matching necklaces and having something that will always connect them to one another not that Astrid planned on leaving Grace at all if anything she would stayed glue to her friend forever if possible. Astrid looked at Grace curiously as she felt her mommy's finger gently trace the scar on her right cheek down to her neck, it felt comforting in a way especially giving the history behind the scar and Astrid couldn't help but smile as Grace kissed it and in someways it healed her, it made her feel better, she was always ashamed of that scar and often had conflicts within herself over what happened between her and her actual mother the day she moved out or more so ranaway and hit the road, never turning back because of what happened and how that scar became to be.

Grace smiled when she kissed the scar, remembering how Astrid had asked earlier about Grace kissing all her boo-boo's, it looked like the girlhad a lot of them, so she'd better start sooner than later.

She knew Astrid would be happy about getting baloons. "Perfect choice baby girl." She complimented the girl. "Besides baloons is there anything else you like? Any toys you want to have?" Grace wanted to give her little girl everything she wished for, but to do that, she had to know what the girl liked. "I don't think they are, but it's okay the be scared of them, mommy promises she won't let one come even close to you." Grace gave the girl a big smile when she saw she was happy about 'practicing breastfeeding'. "Of course! Mommy's breast would work for you as your thum or a pacifier." She explained to the girl, glad she had accepted to do it, she wanted her body to give comfort to her baby. "By the way, would you like a pacifier?" She offered, she guessed Astrid liked to suck her thumb, but that wasn't very hygienic and could bring the girl some problems because of that.

"Aw baby, don't pout." Grace said, thinking the girl looked adorable. "You know mommy isn't a baby like you, she doesn't wear a diaper, she has to do her pee on the potty like a big girl." She remembered, doesn't wanting the girl to feel bad because she had to leave her for a minute. "Mommy will be right back." She promised and went to the bathroom.

Quickly she was done and came back, she picked Astrid up and carried the girl to the car, doing the same ritual of putting her inside as she did before.

Astrid grinned when Grace complimented her choice on the balloons only to hum a little in the back of her throat as she thought about Grace's question, her eyebrows lowering slightly as she put on her thinking face as she tapped her finger against her chin, "I-I'd like blocks," stuttered Astrid, still thinking, "maybe a doll?" asked Astrid, unsure, she never had any toys growing up properly besides a small soft panda toy that she used to carry around, "A ball, maybe?" suggested Astrid, "A blue one." added Astrid, softly, still trying her best to think only to frown, "I dunno know what else, mama," said Astrid, quietly, "I never got toys when I was younger, I'm kinda stuck on what to ask for, sorry." apologised Astrid not wanting to upset Grace by the limited ideas that she had concerning toys only to smile at Grace's promise of never letting a clown get close to her!

Astrid's smile grew bigger at hearing that she could practice and that Grace's breasts would be similar to a pacifier or her thumb until she was able to produce milk!

"Blocks are so cool!" Grace said to encourage the girl. "Dolls too! Mommy had of lot them when she was a little girl." While she couldn't have a baby and was too young to be a babysitter, dolls were her favorite toy. "You sure can have a ball too." She said, not wanting the girl to thing her choices were bad. "That's okay baby, you can tell me if you want anything else, I'm sure you'll remember something." Grace knew Astrid didn't have toys while she was a child, the girl didn't really know what she wanted, maybe ater a trip to a toy store the girl would have many other wishes. "What about a teddy bear? Little girls

Astrid grinned at Grace happy that her mommy thought blocks were cool and that it was okay for her to have them, "I never had dolls." admitted Astrid shyly. She really wanted a doll now so she could be like mommy! Astrid's entire face lit up at the mention that she could have a ball.

"But you'll have one, and mommy can even show you how to play with it." Grace was excited about playing with Astrid, she wanted the girl to have fun with things that every toddler did, like playing with toys." She started rubbing the girl's back when her expression changed from happy to sad. "I'm so sorry about that baby girl." Suddenly she really wanted to give a piece of her mind to Astrid's mother, the women had acted like her daughter feeling didn't matter, and probably to her, they didn't. "I know we won't ever find your old teddy bear, but you can have a new one, it won't replace the first you had, but it's always good to make new friends, what you think?" Grace knew the conection you feel to a teddy bear when you are young, she felt it with hers, she couldn't even imagine what felt like to lose it, she was sure Astrid must have cried a lot about it already. "It's okay to cry honey, you don't have to hold it in." She didn't want the girl to ever hold back her feeling. Grace kissed the top of her head and rocked her. "I'm sorry that happened to you, but mommy is here now, and something like that is never going to happen ever again.

"Good, so you have any other colour ideas for you other pacifiers?" She asked, trying to distract Astrid from the thoughts of her old teddy bear.

Grace nodded her head at the few things Astrid listed. "We can go back there, but not today, you need to rest too." She tried not to let out any facial expression when Astrid said she lived downtown, it wasn't known as good place, specially for little girls like her baby. "No problem baby, we will get it." Grace would consider calling her father to go there for them, or to go with them, she didn't feel comfortable about going alone with Astrid.

Grace parked in front of the drugstore, she got Astrid out of the car and carried her to the shopping carts, she wanted to continue carrying the girl, but it would be difficult for her to grab the things with the girl in her arms. She put Astrid in the seat of the shopping cart, and pushed it to the diaper aisle. "So baloons, let's try to find them." Furtunately, there were diapers with baloons there, she grabbed some packages, putting them inside of the cart. "Now pacifiers?!"

Astrid nodded with a big huge smile on her face, glad that Grace was going to show her how to play with dolls and while crying over the loss of her childhood teddy bear Astrid felt relax and open in front of Grace and leaned into her mommy's hand, "Y-yeah," stammered Astrid her voice cracking slightly as she looked at Grace with tearful eyes, "that sounds good mama." replied Astrid, sounding very small, she never knew a teddy bear could affect her this much! But with everything that had happened in such a short space of time she really shouldn't be that surprised then again Astrid couldn't even remember the last time she had been so open about her feelings especially towards another person.

Grace smiled happy to know that the idea of playing with her mommy made Astrid smile like that. She couldn't say she was surprised at how much Astrid was crying, she knew the loss of her only toy was hard on the girl, and she didn't even have her mother to comfort her about it, in fact, her mother was the one to cause so much sadness, it wasn't about only loosing a toy, but loosing one of the few source of comforts the girl had. "How about mommy giving her teddy bear to you?" She offered as soon as she had the idea, it still wasn't Astrid's teddy bear, but this one had meant a lot to someone before, to Astrid's mommy. "It kept me company when I was even smaller than you, I'm sure he'll be happy to be yours." Grace didn't really mind giving it to Astrid, it made her happy, knowing the toy would be useful for someone, speacially if it was for her babygirl. But she was surprised that Astrid was opening up so much to her, sure, she knew the girl was getting more comfortable with her in every minute, but the girl had openned up a lot to her already, that was understandable, no one had come to visit the girl when she was at the hospital, which meant she wasn't close to anyone. "You are welcome my babygirl." She smiled softly to her baby, to let her know she wasn't mad or anything. Astrid looked so small and innocent, she was crying like a baby would, because, well, she was a baby.

"I like those colours, and I am sure we can find pacifier with cool pictures, that way the won't have to be plain ike the hospital diapers." As much as Grace wasn't mad at Astrid for crying, she was worried she would cry herself sick, her eyes looked really red.

Grace laughed lightly on Astrid's ear when the girl started making noises. "My little kitten is back! We should visit the zoo, you really like animals, don't you?!" After putting Astrid inside the cart she kept looking at her face, waiting fo rthe girl to complain about having to let go of her mommy, but fortunately she didn't do that, she was even smiling. Grace thought it was adorable how Astrid fit in the car, she knew the girl was smaller than average, but not so small she could fit the cart seat made for toddlers. With the diapers, she also grabbed wipes, powder and rash cream. She kissed the girl's cheek when she saw Astrid put her thumb in her mouth, it was good to know the girl felt comfortable to be a baby in public too, Grace glared when she saw a few people looking at her baby. "We have purple, white and yellow here baby." She said when they got to the pacifier, there were a lot of them. "You have to choose which ones you want." Grace pointed to the options with the collours Astrid wanted. "And you can choose two bottles too." She said, looking at the bottles that stood right next the pacifiers.

Astrid's eyes widen considerably as she looked at her mommy in disbelief, her mommy was offering to give her, her teddy bear! She didn't know what to think let alone say! Astrid stared blankly at Grace for a minute or so, unsure, if she should accept the offer, a large part of her wanted to accept the offer because it was mommy's teddy bear and mommy wouldn't offer it if it wasn't okay but there was a small part of her that felt insecure, afraid, that if she did something wrong that her mommy's teddy bear would be taking away from her or what if she broke it somehow? A million thoughts ran through her head some good, some bad, "Mama," uttered Astrid softly, "w-what if it breaks or I do something bad?" asked Astrid worriedly that the teddy bear would be taking off her or if she played roughly at all with it that she might get punished, badly, she didn't want to be a bad girl, she wanted to be a good girl! Astrid cuddled into Grace, eyes shut, tightly, as a small whimper escaped from her she was glad to be in her mommy's arms!

All that crying had worn Astrid out somewhat as she rubbed her eyes and her throat her somewhat too!

Although Astrid looked surprised, she didn't look excited as Grace thought she would be, the girl even seemed to be insecure. "If you break it, we fix it. Mama knows you won't do anything bad, if it happens is an accident. I know you would never break your things intentionally." Grace answered, finally discovering her baby's feelings. "The teddy bear would be yours, not mama's anymore, ok?! Mama has a far better little baby to cuddle now." She explained. "And mama would never take it away from you know matter what, I'll never take anything away from you." Grace knew Astrid feared she would act like her mother did, throwing her things without her permission. She cuddled Astrid close, resting her head on the top of the girl's. "I can buy you a new teddy bear if you want, I just thought you would like it better to have mine instead, but that's okay, I'm not mad." She thought Astrid would feel much more excited if she gave her the old teddy bear, but she didn't mind buying a new one just for the girl, she should have thought about the girl's insecurities before offering.

"Never?! That can't be, mommy will have to fix that!" Grace told Astrid surprised the girl had never gone to the zoo before, that is like a mandatory place to visit if you have a child. "I'm not so sure, you still sound like a little kitten to me, the cuddlest kitten." She teased her baby, and she wasn't even lying, Astrid's roar sounded adorable and not sacry at all. Grace raised her eyebrow, doubting Astrid didn't feel scared. "There are going to be snakes at the zoo, but also other animals, penguins, elephants, turtles, and even little bears like you." She poked the girl's belly lightly.

"You sure can." She answered and grabbed the pacifiers Astrid asked for, after putting them inside the cart. She nodded her head at the bottles the girl chose and also added them to the cart. "Now we mommy's pills and breast pump." Grace informed Astrid before getting both of the things. "Is there anything else you want baby? Did we forget anything?" She aksed as she was pushing the cart to check out.

Finally it looked like Astrid was happy about getting her teddy bear, Grace smiled brightly to her, specially when she saw some tears in the girl's eye, it felt warmer inside her when she noticed her baby understood what her gesture meant. Grace hugged her back always cautious about Astrid's back. "You are welcome my baby." Grace rested her forehead on the girls. "But the teddy bear is not here, it is at my parents home, do you think want to go there to pick it up?" She knew the girl didn't care much about people seeing her as a baby, but Grace's parents had known Astrid for a long time, she didn't know if her baby was ready for them to see her.

Grace was going to answer that she didn't need anything, making Astrid happy was more than enough for her, when the girl started talking again. "Those would be the best gift in the whole world, you know there's nothing better than your ugs, and your kisses are also mommy's favorites." She peppered Astrid face with many kisses.

"Oh honey, that was so dangerous!" She said, how could Astrid's mother not notice if she was going out, the beach wasn't exactly close to where they lived, it took some time to get there, it was almost impossible to not notice the girl was missing. "Even when you are all healed up, I don't want you going out alone, that could be very dangerous, ok?!" Even Grace had no idea how she never had noticed the things that were going on in Astrid's house, sure, she was young, but the situation was very serious, so serious that anyone could notice