LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Reconnect. (Private for Teresa)

FalloutZone

Grace, 27, was working at home when her phone rang, she was surprised to discover it was the local hospital calling her, she was Astrid's emergency contact. Surprise was not a strong emotion to discribe how she felt at that moment. Of couse she remembered Astrid, the girl had been her neighbour in the past, they've actually been close friends, Grace would always protect her younger friend. Their friendship continued until Grace had to leave home and go to college, she rarely visited home after that. She couldn't even remember when was the last time she talked to Astrid, or even saw the girl.

But that didn't mean she wouldn't go to the hospital to see her old friend, there had to be a strong reason for her to be Astrid's emergency contact, maybe sometihng had happend to her parents?! In no time she was talking to Dr.Rose, the doctor assigned to take care of Astrid. The girl had suffered a bad accident, she wouldn't walk for some time, and had lost some control of her bladder and bowels, as she learned from the doctor.

Grace lived alone in her house, and she worked from home most of the time, and if she admitted she was kind of feeling lonely lately. Also she had always loved Astrid and missed her very much. Even if she didn't, it was not of her nature to leave someone in that state at the hospital, it seemed like no other friends or family had visited Astrid or would take care of her.

"Yes, I can surely take care of her like that." She nodded to the doctor. "I've been a babysitter in my highschool days." Grace tried to lighten the mood, and gave Dr.Rose a small smile. Inside she was nevous, worried about Astrid. "I'll take her home with me." She informs the doctor before thanking her for the work done with Astrid.

Grace knocked lightly at the door and openend it. "Astrid?!" She asked with a low voice, slowly getting into the room.

Doctor Rose nodded with a smile, "Very well, I shall leave you now." said Doctor Rose in response to Grace, leaving the other woman alone in the hallway as she went quickly to the next person who needed her.

Astrid sighed, it had felt like hours had gone by but it had only been thirty minutes as she laid there, her diaper becoming itchy, she wouldn't be surprised if she would develop a rash at this point! It was crazy but hospitals were always busy and this one wasn't going to bend over backwards for her, she was only one patient among many.

Grace felt so happy to see Astrid again, although sad for her state, the girl looked so lonely and in pain on that bed, so frail, 'poor girl' she thought. She noticed Astrid was trying to move which was causing her even more pain, Grace walked fastly next to the bed. "You don't have to move honey, you are in too much pain already!" She said putting her hands on Astrid's shoulder to make her stop. "I came here to take you home with me silly!" She kissed Astrids cheek. "I've been good, but missing you, the question is how have you been?" Grace was looking at Astrid's face, she had changed, but still looked a lot like her small friend.

"You look uncomfortable, should I call a nurse for some pain meds? Also are you wet?" Grace without even thinking takes the blanket off Astrid and check her diaper, it was soaked. "I can't believe the nurses here don't change you, you could get a rash, if you already didn't." She complain shaking her head. "But don't worry about that, at home I won't let that happen to you." Grace caresses Astrid's cheek. "Is there a diaper around here?

Astrid instantly stopped as she felt Grace's hand on her shoulder and nodded a little in response only to look at Grace in shock as she was kissed on the cheek and told that she was going to go home with her childhood friend.

Grace felt very happy for seeing Astrid smile, she thought it wasn't something the girl did a lot lately. She'd try her best to make her friend happy again, Astrid deserved at least that. "I'm glady to see you are enjoying the news."

Astrid smiled at Grace when she heard her friend talk, feeling better, that her old childhood friend thought her job in the garage was cool and that riding wasn't bad, she loved to ride her bike, it made her feel free and helped her forgot the more painful memories that eclipsed her through her day to day life.

"I write romance, you know I've always been a sap." Grace laughs lightly, sice she learned how to write, she loved it, she even hald helped Astrid sometimes with it. "Don't worry about your bike, let's take one step at time, when you are all better we'll find a way to fix it." Grace told Astrid, the girl looked very cute pouting, she had to hold herself, or she would've told the girl just that.

"You are welcome. At least we''ll be able to spend a lot of time together, maybe we can make up for all the

"Yeah," chuckled Astrid a little with a grin on her face, "but you're my sap." said Astrid, "I feel like a stray little kitten or puppy but I guess I'm your stray for now." joked Astrid, lightly only to smile brightly at Grace, "Really, that'd be great, I can show you how to fix up a tire or something if you want?" said Astrid, excited about the prospect of showing and teaching Grace something new! Once she was better but still! Just the thought of being around her friend and relaxing sounded great, she missed Grace hugely and while Astrid wasn't normally one for physicality's

"And you are my rambler." Grace touched the tip of Astrid's nose playfully. "That's cool, because I love kittens and puppies, they are so small and cuddly, and I've always wanted to have one for myself."

Astrid giggled lightly as Grace touched the tip of her nose, playfully, she missed this, she missed Grace, deeply, and with a smirk she made her eyes go large or as large as she could make them and stared into Grace's own eyes, she was giving her friend the 'puppy dog' eyes and jokingly frowned, trying her best to make herself looking as sad as possible, "Meow." uttered Astrid in response only to grin instantly unable to keep up the facade any longer only to pout soon after like a little child that wasn't allowed any desert, "But I wanna get them back," whined Astrid, softly, "there jerks." added Astrid, she couldn't really battle against Grace's logic after all her friend was right, she couldn't take on a group of guys and while she had fought a little and could keep her own in a fair fight, she knew deep down that she was just asking for trouble and they were likely going to be suspended anyhow but still!

"Aw, you know that I can't resist these eyes, that's just too cute for me! My little kitten." Grace carressed Astrid's face with the back of her hand and kissed her nose instead of touching it. "Do you like being my kitten too?!" She asks playfully. "Awn, don't get cranky, forget those boys, I know it's strange to say, but I am kind of glad, as much as I hate seeing you like this, I don't think we'd meet again if it weren't for them." It was not that she hadn't missed Astrid, Grace had no idea why, but she was sure they wouldn't go back if it wasn't

Astrid grin grew as Grace continued to caress her cheek and then kiss her nose, she enjoyed this, the attention Grace was giving her and giggled, "Meow," replied Astrid, playfully and nuzzled Grace's shoulder with her head trying her best to imitate a cat, only to look at Grace with a pout, "I'm never cranky," said Astrid, childishly, "and I guess, I didn't know that they had anyone for my contacts, let alone you, I thought that I'd be stuck here forever just rotting away and being prodded by those evil nurses until you came but I guess...you were always my hero, weren't you?" said Astrid with a small grin only to frown a little that her childhood friend used to drink during college but that was normal and she shouldn't judge Grace for that just because she had problems of her own concerning drinking but she couldn't help but smile, happy, that Grace didn't see any fun in drinking anymore.

Astrid's face turned red as Grace grabbed her thumb and wiped it on the hospital gown only to grin at Grace's comment and the wink, she missed this, this playfulness, the teasing and somewhat weird comfort that she got from Grace, "Well," said Astrid with a slight raised eyebrow, "you wouldn't leave me all alone like those nurses, right, I mean, I'm pretty much helpless now," joked Astrid but it wasn't a joke at all, she did feel somewhat helpless and scared by the accident and looked towards Grace for that little bit of reassurance that her friend could always give her that no one else had managed too do, "can it be a bubble bath?" asked Astrid, lightly, sure, she had joked moments ago about having one but if there was a possibility of having a bubble bath she wasn't going to pass that up and especially so if she could play about with them!

Grace laughed enjoying Astrid's acting, but lead her back to her position on the bed."I love liitles kittens, but I don't want them to be in more pain than they already are." She said, knowing they had to be very careful about the girl's back. "Oh, really you aren't?! I could swear you were cranky just seconds ago." She teased. "That's funny, I thouht I was your emergency contact. See how luck we are? It was destiny working to bring us back together. Aw, you know I am your hero and I'll always be." She was still smirking, but that didn't mean she wasn't serious about what she said.

To answer Astrid's question Grace grabbed both of her hands. Her friend was pretending to be joking, anyone else would probably fall for that, but not Grace, she knew Astrid too well to notice when something was troubling her girl. "I would never leave you alone, I never did. We spent some years away, but we never abandoned each other, the proof is that I'm here now with you, and you are enjoying being with me as much as I am enjoying being with you." She gently squeezed the girl's hand, trying to let her notice how strongly she felt abou that. It didn't even matter to her if the girl could be alone or not, could take care of herself or not, thay had already lost contact once, she'd never let that happen again. "Of course, after four days without bathing you deserve a hot

Astrid's entire face lit up brightly when she heard Grace laugh and she couldn't help but giggle in return and pouted, she understood she needed to be careful and that Grace was just looking out for her but she still wanted to play! Astrid couldn't help but snort slightly, "Nuh uh, I wasn't, not at alllll." said Astrid with a small smirk on her face as Grace teased her, she enjoyed the teasing, it was fun! "I guess we are pretty lucky, huh?" said Astrid, "I've missed you a lot, I really have." added Astrid, quietly, looking at Grace intensely.

Grace squeezed her eyes and shook her head to let Astrid know she wasn't buying what the girl said. "We are the luckiest girls in the whole world." She answered. "You missed meso much that you even got in an accident just to see me again." She teased, just to

Astrid sniffled and smiled at Grace, giggling a little at the teasing as she watched her friend grab a tissue and wiped away at her eyes causing Astrid to pout a little in return as Grace placed the tissue to her nose and ordered her to blow, Astrid followed the order that was giving her and blow'd into the tissue, giggling slightly at the silliness of it all, here she was a grown woman being ordered to blow her nose like a child but she didn't mind, not at all, Grace was only looking after her and being caring, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

To be truthful, it was a little strange to wipe Astrid's nose, if it were for anyone one else, she wouldn't do it, it was too disgusting. But not when it came to Astrid, it was not a pleasant thing, but also not a repulsing one. It still amazed her how Astrid was letting her to do things like that for her.

Grace smiled at Astrid's idea. "Yeah, we can add that to our 'things we will have to do together' list. Although I think you'd enjoy much more to watch a Disney movie." She wasn't even trying to tease her friend

Astrid grinned at the idea of a 'things we will have to do together' list, that sounded amazing to her and she couldn't wait to do everything she could think of with Grace but upon hearing 'Disney' Astrid's eyes lit up, "Lion King? Can we watch that together, please?" asked Astrid, excitedly, she loved the Lion King to death even if it somewhat scared her a little in parts and she always ended up crying at that...particular...scene but that didn't matter! Because she could just cuddle up to Grace and hide before any of the bad stuff happen!

Astrid giggled happy that Grace approved of her choice but equally happy that she wouldn't be the only one crying! "Yeah," said Astrid with a smile, "uh...we sing too?" asked Astrid somewhat shy, she knew singing at their ages especially with Disney songs wasn't seen as the most mature thing to do but she didn't really care considering her predicament at the moment! Astrid looked at Grace thinking really hard, "Uh," said Astrid, pausing, "I dunno something with a lot of meat, I guess but no mushrooms, mushrooms are icky." added Astrid her face scrunching up in disgust at the thought of them.

Astrid grinned instantly at that thankful that Grace hadn't teased her about wanting to sing along to the movie and that she was okay with that, if anything, Astrid just wanted to hear her mommy sing and giggled a little, "That's mine too!" exclaimed Astrid, excited that she and Grace shared a favourite song in the movie, "Thanks." said Astrid with a slight grin happy that she won't be seeing any mushrooms at all, mushrooms just freaked her out for some reason and kinda scared her as well but she wasn't going to tell Grace that!