LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It only gets worse

You may remember this post: http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/55186-if-things-are-just-going-to-get-worse-why-bother/

It's only getting worse.

The Snoopers Charter is now passed and today we hear ISP's will be required to block "adult" websites that don't have sufficient age verification... What constitutes adult? Up to the government to decide. What constitutes sufficient age verification? Up to the government to decide. I would not be at all surprised if this site ended up being blocked.

There is no opposition, the opposition parties don't even try to block either of the above laws. The media are so right wing that it is barely reported and there is no opposition amongst the general public.

A couple of major service in the NHS were privatised and that will only happen more and more. Leaked memo showing there is no plan for leaving the EU with the country permanently on the brink of huge economic problems because of it.

I don't want to live in this fucking place any more but I see no way out of it. Like, seriously, this right wing state is not what I want to live in. Even worse is that it shows no sign of stopping... Despite these horrific laws the government still, somehow, hold a huge lead in polls (not that there will be an election until 2020 anyway).

I'm not sure what to say, it seems like all over the world internet "freedoms?" are being clamped down on in the name of security. This is what happens when things are eroded over the course of a decade plus time.

I know the feeling. As I see things, the entire world is going to hell in a handbasket and the only escape is by being super-rich :( This area has always been conservative politically, but they didn't push much into personal areas (that was done socially). Now they're removing rights and freedoms at an alarming rate but nobody cares because they're too busy watching TV, phucking around on Farcebok, and drinking themselves into stupidity to see or even understand what's happening to us. By the time the populace realizes the scam they will be powerless to counter it.

More onto this topic, there are ways to circumvent this crap and if they stop one way ten more will arise. It's a shame that honest people have to resort to criminal techniques to live freely but until the world wakes up and does what is needed it is only going to get worse- and that's wherever you are located. Freedom isn't free- it has the cost of being constantly vigilant and constantly active in fighting all incursions into anyone's freedom, not just yours. The means is still there, now all it needs is enough dedicated people and a path to take then to do it before the means is lost :(

Bettypooh