LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hot Topic Selling Melanie Martinez Merchandise

As much as I hate to post this topic, as I am afraid what it may encourage, I am still going to post it because this is a unique, once-in-a-blue moon moment we all have to live through (and enjoy) because they are rare and far between.

Adult Baby content sold at retail!

So, Melanie Martinez's current album "Cry Baby" and all the characters with it for the supporting videos have been mentioned on this site various times.

Hot Topic is one of these stores that always sells "stuff" for music, games and whatever else is popular.

I'm confused. I have never heard of Melanie Martinez before, a quick search says she is a singer using the whole baby theme on her latest tour?

I wouldn't really consider it AB clothing as much as just merchandise for the tour. Maybe it's just because I think nearly everything in that link is ugly as sin but it looks little too stylised and grown up to be really "little".

But different strokes for different folks.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I'm confused. I have never heard of Melanie Martinez before, a quick search says she is a singer using the whole baby theme on her latest tour?

I wouldn't really consider it AB clothing as much as just merchandise for the tour. Maybe it's just because I think nearly everything in that link is ugly as sin but it looks little too stylised and grown up to be really "little".

But different strokes for different folks.

Check out her videos.