LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Red Skelton

waynecook52

People would have to be our age to remember him unless they've seen recordings of his shows. The thing I remember is that his shows were hilarious and there wasn't a single swear word used or even anything off-color about the skits.

I remember in our house on Sunday night we watched Red Skelton and Ed Sullivan, I also remember laughing so hard at some of the silliest jokes.

I had the great honor of seeing him in Reno, 2 friends and myself were doubled over with laughter.

We had to order a beers before the show started, they brought them out on ice, but when he started telling jokes you could not take a sip because you were laughing too hard.

He never said a single dirty word, because he didn't need them to make you laugh,I remember crying because I was laughing so much.

We saw the sign saying Red Skelton Tonight only at the Golden Nugget, we then drove out of our way just to see the show, we were on our way to Cal.

We're after Rosie Clooney.
We've gotten PInky Lee.
And the day we get Red Skelton won't that be a victory.

A friend of mine wrote Red Skelton a letter decades ago and got a personal response.

A friend of mine ran a high end limo service years ago, and Red would use him when he came to the Bay Area. He was Tony's most favorite customer in the whole world, and he had a great deal of respect for him. Those funny faces came from all the pain he endured due to his disabilities, but you never heard about it in public.

• 3 weeks later...