LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I don't have the courage to baby my lil girl...

As per topic,I don't have the courage to baby my lil girl. Long story short, it took me many years to reach a mutual undestanding(literally) Now that she accepts the concept, I simply can't find the courage to execute even one session.

And lots of things came to my mind like..like after diapering and dress her up,what am i going to do next? Or how long will a session last? Of coz there's hard limits from. But nonetheless,its the courage to do it. I guess it's because of the downs that i encountered with her in the past,that's been holding me back. So would love to seek some help from couples/daddies/anyone who been thru this.

:(

You and my daddy have a lot in common. Don't worry about how long it will last, but ask her what kinds of things she wants to do and that she wants YOU to do during a little time session. Setting an itinerary to start with may not be a bad idea, for instance:

8:00 AM: Breakfast
9:00 AM: TV Time
10:00 AM: Coloring
etc. etc.

Diaper changes will happen as are required, and your little should let you know if there is anything else she needs. Most importantly, TAKE IT SLOW. This is something BOTH of you should enjoy so don't feel like you need to rush any aspect. Take the time to get to know your little in her "little space" and give her the time to get to know her new "daddy".

• Like 2
On 11/15/2016 at 10:43 PM, minachan16 said:

You and my daddy have a lot in common. Don't worry about how long it will last, but ask her what kinds of things she wants to do and that she wants YOU to do during a little time session. Setting an itinerary to start with may not be a bad idea, for instance:

8:00 AM: Breakfast
9:00 AM: TV Time
10:00 AM: Coloring
etc. etc.

Diaper changes will happen as are required, and your little should let you know if there is anything else she needs. Most importantly, TAKE IT SLOW. This is something BOTH of you should enjoy so don't feel like you need to rush any aspect. Take the time to get to know your little in her "little space" and give her the time to get to know her new "daddy".

You mentioned in one of the above responses that she doesn't like to wet (I'm assuming she's wearing a diaper/pull-up) then why not try "Potty Training" as an activity if she is willing to use the Potty in front of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Update updates! :D

We managed to talk it out! And here's our itinerary!

We will have breakfast, then off we go to mall toy r us! Do some window shopping..maybe with little time for arcade! And we will head back home and have a ab session time!
Session includes

-snuggles time

-stuffies time

-movie time

-story time

-coloring time/art n crafts

As for diapering,it will only be done during night time when we are having story/movie time. Pacifer n onesie included!

Hard limits for her is to going pee/poo that's all.

With you guys help of introducing a safeword,I've established a safeword with her,so as to make her feel safe at any point of time.

• Like 3