LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When was your last real accident?

My last messy accident was a few years ago. I had real bad diarrhea, and the moment I felt the urge to poop a tiny bit got into my pants.

My last peeing accident was when i was watching a really funny movie on TV,

Last real mess was about 2 months ago, stood up thinking *Maybe I should go now before i que for another Duty" (Was playing Final Fantasy XIV-mmo), and as I stood up my bowels emptied, was completely surprised.

My last real accident was just a few days ago. I was in my college class and needed to use the restroom and the professor wouldn't let me go because the class was going to be put in a minute so I had to wait but five minutes later I went in my pants. I was so embarrassed because now my pants are soaked and I'm in class. Finally the other five minutes of class was over and I decided to go home and get cleaned up. After I went home and got cleaned up I went to the store and bought adult diapers so that it wouldn't happen again. Tomorrow I have class and I'm going in pants and a shirt with socks and instead of underwear I will be wearing a diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My last wetting accident was when I was in 4th grade (wet the bed). I had a bad stomach problem for a few days when I was 22 and pooped my undies while sleeping two nights in a row. Not a full load, but way more than a skid mark. I have my own place now so I can wear whenever I like.

Yesterday I wrestled with the idea of putting on some Always Discreet before heading out, and I'm glad I did. I was having terrible insomnia the previous night and had drunk 2 bottles of very cheap wine to knock myself out. While checking out at the grocers I had a moderate diarrhea accident. I am glad I lived only 3 blocks away.

As for urine, I had a uti a while back, and wet myself about 20-30 times a day. I kinda' wanted to keep it, get free diapers from the state, and be able to wear in hospitals, but that can cause severe kidney damage. So after taking an antibiotic, I slowly regained my control several days later.

A little over a year ago I went to a friend's house for a few beers. I drank hard cider for the first time, and woke up feeling nasty. In the car on the way home, I thought I was letting out a little gas, however ended up throwing my pants and underwear in the trash. Before that, my last real accident was when I was twelve or thirteen.

About half an hour ago. I went into a coughing fit (recovering from a bout of pneumonia) and pooped instantly. It seems I'm having an increasing number of stress-incontinence accidents these days

If you consider an accident to be "any uncontrolled voiding" then a couple of minutes ago. I have no wetting control.

If you consider an accident to be "uncontrolled voiding despite otherwise having at least some control", I had a messing accident a couple of days ago, but I wear diapers partly to deal with that.

If you consider an accident to be "uncontrolled voiding