LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having sex in a messy diaper

Anyone tried sex while wearing a loaded diaper? I have enjoyed having a full diaper while with my wife many times. Have to modify the front of my Dry24/7 so I can perform but, we both enjoy it. Thoughts?

That would be great

For me, the turn on is all about the legs. I'm very particular about the type of legs, they have to be filled in, not too skinny or bony. The girl has to be wearing cute shorts and preferably gym shoes, or boots. I don't know what you consider sex, but I had a cute Asian girl who let me sit on her legs while she tickled the sides of my stomach. My diaper was not poopy, but I was holding in a really big load because I love the feeling of having to go. She actually grabbed the back on my diaper to look in it as though she was checking if I pooped, but I was not that crazy. Unfortunately, I could not get myself excited while she was tickling me. It's crazy, when I fantasize about this stuff it's the most amazing thing, but when you actually get to try it out, it's not always like you thought it would be.

I prefer to be diapered right after sex with my husband (and preferably by him) so that all the "wet stuff" gets to stay in a nice fresh diaper and I get to stay in it a whole lot longer.

I would think the smell of a messy diaper would be too distracting any way.

• Like 2

I use simulated poop made of sodium bentonite clay. (The base ingredient in mud baths and facials in a powder form). Add water and mix to the perfect consistently and spoon it into a specially modified diaper with an access hole cut and taped in the front.

• 6 months later...

Back Ground

Diaper Sex is one of my earliest diaper fantasies (even though, at the beginning, I didn't know anything about sex).

I didn't reenlist, had sold everything but my books and camping gear, was getting ready to start living off the back of my BMW\5, while I was still getting over the War, Forced Adulthood, Responsibilities, and my Childhood.

Incontinence was rapidly forcing its way back into my adult life and before I dropped out of College, for the second time and hit the road, I did the whole Doctor\Testing routine (that found I was Perfectly Healthy) and in spite of the embarrassment, even though I had done a lot of baby sitting and changed a lot of diapers, I had to asked my mother who was still alive at the time for some help with my diapers. She taught me how to fold and pin cloth diapers on again which was no big deal for my mom (she changed my diapers until I was nearly 12 years old) but I had never pinned my own on and it took me a while to get the new fold right and a bunch tries (plus a few demonstrations) before I could do it on my own (that was a truly Embarrassing two week ordeal) .

The Georgia Encounter (or You Can't Make this Shit Up)

Fast forward to 1976. I've been on the road for a long time, my diaper\travel routine is working well, my head is almost screwed back on, I had a destination, money in my pocket, and had just switched from back roads to the freeway when I entered the Great State of Georgia heading South. I was looking for a campground just before dusk (after the freeway had Beat my Kidneys to death and my back hurt Like Hell because of it) when I spotted and stopped for a group of Bikers on the side of the road. They needed a new engine or a tow. I had a tow rope. And that's how the ensuing journey, through winding unlit two lane mountain roads to a small town that had No Stop Lights and only two street lights... (one of which didn't work), had begun.

there's more to this but I'm so tired I can't stay awake... by the way... this all happened...

• 2 weeks later...

My wife and I have had sex many times with me in a messy diaper, have been on the bottom and on top. I enjoy being on top as my diaper bounces and slaps the mess against my bottom.

messy diaper sex only started after I messed myself while while on top, it was no accident I messed myself as I had always wanted to go shit while fucking the wife and I was able to do so, my wife noticed right away and we switched position having me place my ass in the shit and got on top and said in a sarcastic voice, how's that feel. I said it felt great, she just said next time make sure I was diapered if I was going to go shit the next time we fucked.

Ohhhh, most certainly. My very trusted boi play toy is very much into diapers/pullups in very much the same way as myself. We both certainly plan a day or 2 in advance of our "messy diaper play date" so that we are able to enjoy our messy play to the fullest with more than just one poopie happening in our diapers. There is something so

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, JonBoi65 said:

I hope you do get to try it..........I have found it to be so very intimate and exciting to share messy sex with a trusted:02_EmoticonsHDcom: boi partner

It's on my bucket list xx

• Like 1