LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My method for simulated poop

I have the best fake poop method for those who want a simulated poop to use when you can't use the real deal. Perhaps the smell of the real thing is something you want to avoid. Maybe you need a realistic poop to avoid stinking out a loved one. Or possibly you need it so you can have a messy diaper now instead of waiting hours for the real thing.

A product found on super market shelves is easier to get the product is oatmeal, the regular kind not the instant.

All you need to do is put it in a zip lock sandwich bag then add hot water from the tap, close the bag then kneed it like dough.

You can make it runny or solid as you wish by adding more or less water, another thing you can do is use the plastic bag it is in as a delivery device.

By blowing up the zip lock bag, when you close it you have sort of a balloon, then you can sit down quickly on a hard surface and have the bag burst open.

• 1 month later...

There are lots of people who ingest bentonite for "cleansing" and I know it can be used as a bulk-former. I wonder how it would work in combination with metamucil? Thanks for the sources, I haven't found a good price around and you gave me a lead I may follow.

• 9 months later...

Just wondering something. last week I ate almost a half bag of pruns. I was hopping to have a blow out in my diaper, but nothing happened. I know there's lots of fiber in them. But it seems like fiber often constipates me rather then making me go. Anyone else experience this? maybe I need to drink a ton of water also?

• 5 years later...

I discovered a method of simulating poop.  the cheapest churchhill cigar 7x48 or 7x50 ( 7 is length in inches and 48 or 50 is the girth) i like 50s, I have used this method for a number of years and is very satisfying. You can buy a block of cigars for around $20 so you’ll have many weeks of enjoyment. 

first lubricate your anus with antibiotic and pain relief ointment. Then lubricate the entire cigar with hydrocortisone cream, except for about 1 inch from the end, you light. The 1 inch is the area you would grip for insertion. The rounded end makes for easy penetration. Prior to insertion. Use a pull up diaper, put it on,pull it up-all the way lay down in bed and pull the back of the diaper down far enough to insert the cigar. Once inserted pull the diaper up, put on your plastic pants and let the fun begin. 

you can push force the cigar out like you’re taking a poop but because of the length it won’t come all the way out of your butt. When it hits your diaper you feel the diaper tent out as if it were a log of poop. Then you can either push it back in by hand or simply squat down, and the diaper will push it back in for you.

Realistic as it’s coming out, then feels great. Getting pushed back in.

kneeling on your bed with your knees, far apart and rocking back-and-forth, you can get a thrusting action, which is absolutely wonderful. Let your imagination come up with new ways.Enjoy.

Awesome stimulation, gives you excellent muscle control of the sphincter

The process is repeatable as many times, as you’d like, because the cigar does not become deformed and holds its shape. Plus, you can feel the bulge it creates in your diaper.

My favorite fun is to go on shopping and while pushing the basket around I am pushing the cigar out pretending I am pooping my diaper.

And to push it back in simply squat down like you are looking at something on the bottom shelf and the diaper will push it right back up into place to be pooped out again and again and again

I have said this before, I prefer the real deal, mother's nature can't be beat, but nothing against the ingenuity of those wo simulate a messy diaper. With the cigar, I wonder if the tobacco enters the system through the anal mucosa or rectum?

22 hours ago, Bountiero said:

I discovered a method of simulating poop.  the cheapest churchhill cigar 7x48 or 7x50 ( 7 is length in inches and 48 or 50 is the girth) i like 50s, I have used this method for a number of years and is very satisfying. You can buy a block of cigars for around $20 so you’ll have many weeks of enjoyment. 

first lubricate your anus with antibiotic and pain relief ointment. Then lubricate the entire cigar with hydrocortisone cream, except for about 1 inch from the end, you light. The 1 inch is the area you would grip for insertion. The rounded end makes for easy penetration. Prior to insertion. Use a pull up diaper, put it on,pull it up-all the way lay down in bed and pull the back of the diaper down far enough to insert the cigar. Once inserted pull the diaper up, put on your plastic pants and let the fun begin. 

you can push force the cigar out like you’re taking a poop but because of the length it won’t come all the way out of your butt. When it hits your diaper you feel the diaper tent out as if it were a log of poop. Then you can either push it back in by hand or simply squat down, and the diaper will push it back in for you.

Realistic as it’s coming out, then feels great. Getting pushed back in.

kneeling on your bed with your knees, far apart and rocking back-and-forth, you can get a thrusting action, which is absolutely wonderful. Let your imagination come up with new ways.Enjoy.

Awesome stimulation, gives you excellent muscle control of the sphincter

The process is repeatable as many times, as you’d like, because the cigar does not become deformed and holds its shape. Plus, you can feel the bulge it creates in your diaper.

My favorite fun is to go on shopping and while pushing the basket around I am pushing the cigar out pretending I am pooping my diaper.

And to push it back in simply squat down like you are looking at something on the bottom shelf and the diaper will push it right back up into place to be pooped out again and again and again

I might add, your not supposed to light the cigar before inserting it up your butt!

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2023 at 1:00 PM, Moochie said:

I have said this before, I prefer the real deal, mother's nature can't be beat, but nothing against the ingenuity of those wo simulate a messy diaper. With the cigar, I wonder if the tobacco enters the system through the anal mucosa or rectum?

Why would any sane person do that to themselves