LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Far Far Away.... There was a cry that nobody could here.

Skylove27

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Fine. Thank you." Molly says. She kinda hoped someone would recognize her if people were looking for her. "I'm not going to try to run." Molly rolled her eyes. She frowned seeing they tried her shoe laces together.

"I won't. I'm not stupid." Molly says.

The man took the little girl into the bathroom as quickly as he could, not because he was worried about her peeing her pants because he didn't care if she did or not, but because he didn't want anyone to notice her.

He locked the girls' room door when he went in, a little awkwardly because he wouldn't put her down.

Molly struggled wanted to do it herself. All agree wanted to do was use the toilet. She wasn't going to run. "Well it will go through my panties because you barely pulled them down can you pull them down more? Just don't look at my... Private place. Please" Molly says the last part awkwardly.

Molly started to go when he put her on the toilet. She listened to him eventually finishing going. She nodded letting him know she understood.

(while she's with the men could she eventually try to run off? Maybe they trust her enough at one point to be untied and at a stop she tries to run off but one of the men catch her?)

(Yeah, but then, they won't let her use the bathroom anymore... They will force her to use her pants until they can get somewhere to buy her diapers without causing suspicion, and they will make her go in her diapers then... until she gets to China or wherever they are sending her).

He smiled and picked her up off of the toilet and checked inside to make sure she had went.

"Okay, you be a good girl and stand there.

Because Molly had been good about going to the bathroom and didn't raise a big fuss, they decided not to tie her up when they stopped at a motel again.

Molly nodded and obeyed. She was thankful not to get another dart shot in her leg. It always made her pass out, it hurt badly and when she woke up she could barely control her bladder. She went to the bed, laid down and covered up.

The young girl looked at the men and said, "My name is Molly by the way. Good night."

Just as she started to run, the man appeared out of the darkness and shot her in the leg with a dart again.

Hours later, she would wake up in the van tied up again.

The dart made her have to pee really bad on top of having knocked her out for a good ten hours.

Molly fell face first and passed out. The first thing when Molly gained consciousness, she felt the she was tied. Her ankles together and wrists tied. So her escape wasn't as successful as she hoped. She wanted to cry. On top of it she needed to pee badly and she didn't want to wet her self. Molly looked at the men. "I'm sorry." Molly says softly, a couple tears fell. She was just terrified.