LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Far Far Away.... There was a cry that nobody could here.

Skylove27

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Molly was still frowning seeing the men still looking at her, not turning one hit. She really needed to go so as she pulled down her pants and underwear, she managed to cover her private as she sat down. She moved her hand away and leaned forward to relieve her self.

The men watched her the whole time making sure she couldn't surprise them in some way.

Once they thought she had enough time to go, they started towards her to take her off of the toilet because they thought she was taking too long.

Molly finished just as they started heading towards her. She grabbedd toilet paper to wipe herself. "I'm finished okay." She says softly. She stood up and quickly pulled up her pants before they could take her off the toilet.

The men frowned but let her get her pants up and then they pulled her out to the van and put her inside.

"If you so much as move in a way we don't like, we'll tie up your hands and legs again, understand?" the one that seemed to be the leader asked her.

The van pulled through a fast food place for breakfast, and the people in the front ordered for everyone, getting the little girl an egg and sausage muffin and an orange juice.

Then they pulled over

Molly frowned. "I don't wanna get in a large box. What if I can't breathe in it?! What if I get sick or something?" Molly asks. "I... I won't rebel. I don't wanna die." Molly was terrified at this point. Why was she going into a box and where were they sending her too? Why was this all happening?

Molly shook her head, she didn't want to get hurt or killed. But she didn't want to leave America. Molly kept her mouth shut, not asking anymore questions or saying anything. She knew now this had to do with her father's company.

Molly sat in her seat bored for those six hours lost in her thoughts. She did try to take a 30 minute nap or so, feeling exhausted. Around the 5th hour of driving Molly was getting thirsty, and she also had to go again. She crossed her legs, thankful that she was untied. She would be able to try and hold it better.

As it neared the sixth hour, they were getting close to another town.

The men looked her in the eye.

"We can gag you and tie you up again if we have to, or you can be a good girl and wait in the van while we get you some dinner," he said.

"I'll be a good girl. I... I don't like wetting my pants. Can I have a cup to pee in?" Molly asks. She's never peed in a cup before but she wasn't afraid to try. She was glad to hear people were looking for her

(Sorry I took so long I got an extraction a few hours ago then had to watch my nephew for a few hours cause my sister is in the hospital.)

The men looked at each other, and smiled at her request.

"We'll try to get you a cup or maybe after one of us drinks our drink you can use that cup, if you can hold it long enough.

"Okay." Molly says softly. She wondered how long she would be in the box for. What if she was gonna be in it for more then a day? Then how was she gonna hold her pee then? What if she accidentally peed in the box and the wrong people really did fine her?!

As she sat back down, the wetness in her panties would be felt on her bottom against the seat.

The men came back into the van and they handed her a bag with her food.

One of them squatted down in front of her as she was given the bag of food.

"Are you wet?" he asked her.

"I... I wet my pants. I was trying to hold it but I couldn't by the time you all came back." Molly says. She hoped he wasn't mad like he promised here wouldn't be. Molly frowned as she was sitting in her wet pants.