LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubia Sam and the Brians' home

Ishigreensa

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natalie took it. She thought Rubia looked so adorable. She pulled out her phone and took a picture. She wasn't going to share it thought until she had permission too. She wasn't going to post it to embarrass her. She also made sure not to show her lower half incase she was allowed to share it

They were finally arriving home.

Tom got out and walked around to open the door, and he saw the younger one sleeping on his daughter's lap.

"I thought you weren't sisters," he said as if reminding her she wasn't supposed to like the girl who was intruding on her family.

It sounded as if Natalie changed her mind. "Well daddy, she's really adorable and she kinda already looks up to me. Plus... She said her family is dead. She needs a family she can really count on. She seems like a sweet girl, daddy." Natalie says as her and Elizabeth follow him in the house. Natalie threw away the rest of her ice cream that was a bit melted.

Tom smiled.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure this was your idea, and that you weren't just making mommy and daddy happy, honey."

He continued to carry her into the house and then put her on the floor.

"Go through her bag for me," he told Natalie.

Tom shook his head.

"I'm sorry to ask you to do this, princess, and if you think it's gross, you can just give her some of your panties rather than just lend them to her, and we'll buy you some more when we take her to buy her some new clothes, okay?

"I was coming to see if you were ready to have mom bring in Rubia." Natalie says. "I can help though if you want."

Elizabeth frowned and wondered if they should do something about that. But maybe they should ask her about it when she