LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubia Sam and the Brians' home

Ishigreensa

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natalie Brian was one pissed off and iterated 11 year old. She couldn't believe her parents were letting some strange chinese girl living in their home and Natalie knew absolutely nothing about her except for her name and age, and that she's a girl of course. What if the girl couldn't understand her when they meet? What if the girl tried to steal her friends or try to use her stuff?!

Tom shook his head and sighed.

"I think the best thing we can do for both girls, is to try to give them both attention when they need it," he said.

"I completely agree with you. I'm still worried though that she's gonna get jealous and be mean etc. But i think she'll get used to having her around and may actually become friends with her. Hopefully." Elizabeth always tried to look on the bright side of things.

Natalie sighed and crossed her arms as she waited with them. She was getting very impatient..

Elizabeth nodded. She got very excited when The woman and Rubia finally made it to them. "We're very excited to have her live with us."

Rubia looked up at them watery shy eyes and her little face pitched a little into a smile when Natalie smiled at her but frowned again when Natalie went back to neutral.

Natalie pretty much ignored her as they walked to the car. Although when she glanced over she did notice Rubia looked uncomfortable. Though she figured that was because she was going to live in a new home. So she didn't bother asking.

Natalie didn't yell at her but she was a little grossed out. She couldn't blame her though. Her dad didn't stop for her but she didn't know that Rubia needed to go so bad though.

"Daddy... Rubia peed herself." Natalie says.

Rubia smiled and nodded. She hadn't had Dairy Queen ice cream before, so she hoped it would help to put everything at ease.

"What school is like?" she asked.

"Not all teachers are mean. I think you just need to get on there good side. Get good grades, do your work in class. Etc. Uh some kids can be mean. But since are nice too. You just gotta find the right people." Natalie explains.