LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is anyone else having trouble with getting supply at Walmart ETC...

Walmart is getting worse. Amazon.com and Ebay are shredding the walk in stores to pieces. Even the CVS and Rite Aids are losing it. Everything is getting purchased online. All the best diapers are online now. The adult diaper/adult baby stores do exist but, I have only heard of one in Atlanta GA. Try Googling abdl physical stores. Maybe there is one in some of the major cities.

As far as hoping for Walmart and the other stores to have what you need, they are only going to have the cheapest junk that will sell on a cheap and mass produced basis. The Internet shopping boom is part of the cause. You can get the best delivered to your door without having to leave the house. I believe the previous person's reply is right. You are going to have to have an extra case on hand out of pocket.

Sorry RB and Rusty.

I may have called on of you Randy. If you can't get me here, get with me at adisc. I am trying to spread the word on both sites. Unfortunately the other site is starting to look more promising. People are actually talking to me there.

I had a recent issue where my resupply from XP did not come before I had to travel again. Well, I took the last few Seni's with me and flew hoping I could find some more diapers once I got to where I was going. It looked like I had several options locally according to craigslist, plus there is always the Safeway/Walgreens/StuffMart... Anyhow, I pulled into the shopping center with a Safeway ad found they have a discount store for some local charity. I came out of there with a 32-pack of large diapers of some off-brad I'd never heard of and they worked reasonably well as long as I changed them more often. But getting 32 diapers for under $10 made it easy.

• 3 weeks later...