LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Are you in trouble, or what did he say or do?" Kate was interested.

Angela was a little annoyed because of the homework problems from the day before.

"He was really upset. He tried to keep me home from school today." Jennifer said with a sigh. "I'd love to stay home and sleep, but if I miss a day of school unexpectedly, Angela will be pissed!"

Jennifer didn't usually go to the bathroom at school, usually going before she left home. She went to her first period class hoping for some reason Angela wouldn't be there.

Angela waited until the last minute in the bathroom, and then went off to her first class missing the first meeting with Jennifer.

She wouldn't get to meet her now, until lunch time.

Jennifer sighed. She dug through her bag and gave Angela the homework. She hoped it was suitable. She figured she had done something wrong though, especially after having to do the French homework. She was scared Angela would think

Angela sighed.

"Well, just as long as I get a good grade on this one, then it will help what happened before."

She smiled.

"Now, go eat your lunch and get to class on time so you don't get in trouble.

• Like 1

(Sorry, got real life busy, so I couldn't respond for a few days.)

Angela put some girls on Jen so that Jen couldn't even go to the bathroom after lunch.

(That's alright. It was kinda weird though. My notifications have been empty!)

Jen sighed and finished her lunch. She finished all the homework she had to do, and then went to the bathroom to use the toilet before gym class, a class with some of Angela's friends.

Jen sighed. At this point she had nothing to lose. They were going to tell Angela one way or another. She decided that she might as well go. Angela wouldn't hurt her for using the bathroom would she? She did her business then went to class, she was on time as usual, but now she couldn't focus on anything. She kept thinking about what might happen later on.

Jen wouldn't know anything until the end of the day when Angela came to give her the new homework.

"What is this that I hear you went to the bathroom at the last minute before your next class?" she asked her.

Jen sighed. She went to the library and started her own homework. She spent her normal amount of time there, and when she was done she accidentally left Angela's incomplete homework on the table which would surely be thrown away by a janitor since it had no name. She hadn't even started of yet because she was having such difficulty focusing.

"I'm fine! I'm just exhausted is all!" Jen said a little sadly. It was true she was exhausted. It would probably be best that she miss school tomorrow. If she took her makeup off the circles from before would be even darker and bigger than they were when her dad saw them. It was Wednesday so if she missed tomorrow that left Friday and then the weekend.

John smiled and let her lay down.

"I want you asleep in five minutes," he told her sternly.

Then he took her alarm clock out of her room.

About an hour later, he crept up to her room and fearing that her phone might keep her up all night, searched for it and took it, too.

Jennifer slept through the night, waking up wet as usual. She started to freak out when she didn't hear her alarm st all. She found her phone missing and panicked. She quickly showered and got ready, leaving her wet sheets in a ball on the floor.