LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"People think I stood up to her?!" Jennifer asked, shocked. "She punched me in the nose and it was bleeding for like an hour or more! It hurts like hell!" She said in a whisper. "I didn't finish her homework because I fell asleep. She found me in the library and punched me because she got a zero."

"I wish!" Jennifer said. She slumped in her seat and waited to get to school. She got to school and went to her first class, hoping to avoid Angela. She was really scared of the girl now that she had gotten physical with her.

Angela was in her first class just like the day before, and she walked over and held out her hand for her homework.

"People are talking," she whispered to her.

Jennifer scrambled to find the homework in her bag, not expecting to be asked for it in the morning. Usually she gave it to Angela at lunch, she didn't say anything about it though. "I don't know why people think that. I didn't tell anyone." She lied. She knew she had to say that or else it would be that much worse. She didn't realize that quite a few equations were indecipherable due to smearing of the ink.

Angela took the homework without another word.

However, at around lunch time, she found her again and she sat down at her table.

"You didn't do my homework right, again," she said.

Jennifer got so scared when Angela came over. She complied though and got to work on the paper, ignoring her uneaten lunch. She did it quickly, so she ended up making a lot of silly mistakes like addition and subtraction errors that wouldn't have happened had she been at home doing it with a calculator.

"I don't want to get beat up again." She whispered to Kate.

Kate nodded and watched her amazed at the advanced math she was doing.

"You're really good at math!" she exclaimed.

Soon, it was time to go to the next class, and being caught up with the assignment meant she either went to class late, or she didn't get to go to the bathroom, and the teacher right after lunch was really strict saying they could have gone during lunch time.

Katie did the homework as confusing as it was. She sighed and looked at the clock. "Shit." She muttered. It was 7:15. She'd have to sprint home to have a chance at being back before curfew. She shoved all the papers in her backpack, but forgot Angela's history quiz corrections on the table. She sprinted out the door and home as fast as she could. She wished she was more athletic right now.

Jennifer sighed. She never showered before dinner. She just didn't. She had developed a routine, and this wasn't how it usually went. She nodded however and ran to the shower. She washed her makeup off and came downstairs after the shower. She combed her hair in the shower so she was in her pajamas and everything when it was dinner time.

John frowned when he saw how bad the bruise was and how badly she needed to sleep.

"I think I want to keep you home from school tomorrow," he told her.

John shook his head.

"Honey, I can go to your school and talk with your teachers to see if they can give you more time considering you are sick.

"No dad! I can feed myself." Jennifer said, moving away from her father. "I'll be okay. The weekend is coming soon and I can rest then. I can't miss school I just can't okay?" She said sighing. She shoved some food in her mouth before going upstairs. "I have homework to do."

He sighed and nodded.

"Okay, but if you feel sick at all, promise to have the nurse call me?" he asked her. "Please?"

He then finished eating his breakfast.