LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(I want some things to happen at school, but not everyday. I do want her to get beat up somewhat. Little by little though. Like at first it's just a bloody nose or something. Kind of just another reason for her to feel secluded because she can't tell anyone and she has to hide it.)

Jennifer was grateful she didn't get caught. She sat through the rest of her classes with minimal issues. When the end of the day came, she headed to the library to work on the latest homework and to wait for Angela to bring by the homework she had to do tonight.

Jennifer wanted to cry when she got punched in the nose. It didn't feel broken, but boy did it hurt. She sighed and accepted the new work. She shoved it in her pile of work and went to the bathroom. She stuck tissues up her nostrils and then used her concealer to hide the bruise that was forming.

"Dad I can't even take the test until I'm 15." Jennifer said with a sigh. She had turned fourteen about six months ago, and she barely got to be fourteen before her dad was trying to get her ready to take her drivers test and everything. She sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"I didn't come to you because you're barely here when I wake up! And you know what? It's embarrassing. Maybe I didn't tell you because I knew it would end up like this!" Jennifer shot back truthfully. Her father was only around a small amount in the morning, and by the time after school rolled around, Jen had so much work to do that she couldn't even think about trying to talk to her dad or anyone about anything.

"I wasn't fighting dad!" Jennifer said, on the verge of screaming. "Nobody hit me dad. I was at my locker and the person next to me opened their locker too fast and it hit me in the nose. It's no big deal." She said. She hated lying to her dad, but right now she didn't see any other option. She couldn't tattle on Angela and say she fell asleep doing the girl's homework so she got a bloody nose. "Trust me dad nobody hit me. The only person I talk to is Kate."

John sighed and watched her run out and to the tree house.

He wasn't really sure what to do about her.

He walked over to the kitchen and poured himself some coffee and sat at the table to think.

Jennifer showered and got herself ready for bed, though she was still crying. She did all her homework and made sure to do Angela's and everyone else's. Though with Angela's there were quite a few tear drops, causing the paper to smear around the ink.

John wasn't sure what to do about his daughter, but he went to bed at eleven and decided not to disturb her until morning.

When morning came, he knocked on her door.

"Jenny, honey.

(It happens when it double posts sometimes. I'm sorry.)

Jen sighed and rolled out of bed, shoving all the papers and books into her bag. She saw that she had wet the bed again, so she stripped her sheets and self down and tossed the wet things in the hamper. She sighed and went to clean herself up.