LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"If you let me carry you, I'll take you in and sit you down, and we'll leave your chair as close to the exit as we can without blocking the path.

Jen sighed a little. "Can I walk there dad? It's not that far and I know I can do it. Or can you wheel me to the aisle and then I can walk into the seats we chose and you can put the chair back?" She asked wanting to avoid being carried.

"Dad the doctor said I shouldn't walk for that long or that far. I can walk into the aisle. Please give me this ounce of dignity?" Jen begged her father. She wanted to try and seem as able minded and bodied as possible.

He did order a second drink though because he always found that movie theater cups were too small to hold enough drink even when he ordered a

He watched her carefully to make sure she didn't fall or get hurt.

Then they finally got to their seat, and he smiled.

"The stairs is really dangerous to maneuver the chair through anyway," he told her.

John admired how much she seemed to know about how it was done. He wondered why she didn't want to be an animation artist with the way she seemed to understand how everything worked.

Jen frowned whenever her dad would shush her. After a while she just stayed quiet. She never talked during movies, but this was something she loved and knew about and wanted to show her dad how much she knew.

(I forget what America is like, but if you so much as make even a whisper, some people are very annoyed, and they are quite strict about it.

(Especially at kids movies you can always hear people talking to each other about the movie.)

Jen stayed quiet even as her dad touched her bottom. She didn't really feel it through her pants and slightly wet diaper. She sighed a little but other than that stayed quiet.