LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"No." Jen said with a sigh. "He brought it up and then left. He always leaves so early and then I'm almost asleep when he gets home if I'm not stuck doing homework. I can never talk to him about anything." She slumped in her seat. "He said I need to pick the manual up today after school."

(No, they haven't had a sleepover in a long time since going to high school.)

"That's okay. I'm gonna stay late in the library today. You know he'll be on my case if I don't constantly study that manual." Jen said with a sigh.

"What? There's no test today, is there?" Jen asked, starting to panic. This girl wasn't really in her class, seeing as she was a few years older than her, but the bell hadn't rung yet, so she was hanging around Jen's class.

Jennifer unconsciously shot Angela a glare when she realized there wasn't a test today. She sighed and sat down. She was thankful she had done all her homework the night before, as well as the other girls' who picked on her.

The class passed as normally as it could go, and without as much difficulty as she could have gotten had she not done the other kids' homework as well.

Soon, the class had ended, and before she knew it, the day was slipping by, and she found it lunch time, her friend waiting for her at their usual table.

Kate knew that Jen was doing homework for the other kids in her class, but she didn't know what to do about it.

Jen sighed. "They'd know the difference and I'm pretty sure if they had a senior do it then they'd get told on. The seniors can defend themselves better than I can."

"Angela freaked me out telling me there was a math test today. There wasn't but I got so scared because I didn't study any math last night. I was up until like 1 in the morning again."

Kate sighed and watched her friend walk away feeling a little lonely and left out.

As Jen was getting more distant with Kate, Kate also felt the effects because she was lonely and she had no chance of making any other friends since everyone already had their own cliques by then.

Angela smiled when she saw Jennifer approaching her.

"How did you do on the math test today?" she asked keeping up with her earlier joke.

Angela took the homework without looking at it, and smiled as the girl walked nervously away from her.

She assumed it was all done.

Then, before Jen would know it, she would be safely in class again, away from the worst of the bullies at school.

(I'm not sure if you want anything to actually happen at school or not, so if you do, please let me know, otherwise, I'll keep fast forwarding since I think the main story is about what happens at home, right?)