LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trust your Instincts

Teksing88889

I have larnt to trust my instincts over the years and I mostly always proven right when I comes to making decisions, although sometimes I don't always get it right but that's what life I all about.

Six years ago in 2010 I started having problems with urinary incontinence and although I tried various medication and other things suggested by my doctors the problem never really went away in-fact if anything it got worse, the medication I caused me nothing but trouble as I was violently allergic to it and the abena pads didn't work so in desperation I decided to return to wearing diapers something I hadn't worn since I was a baby/toddler 30 years before.

Nowadays Six years later I am all the more convinced that I have made the right decision although at times the thought of having to wear diapers for the rest of my life makes me feel rather babyish but that's not a bad thing because it makes me feel younger again and my mental and physical health has improved dramatically since making that difficult decision, what I mean is yes I wear diapers but I am no-longer embarrassed or ashamed of this fact.

In life as in many other situations you have to use your better judgment when taking life changing decisions and I don't ever regret that I took the only sensible choice at that time to manage my bed-wetting and daytime accidents, and although everyone else tried to discourage me from this choice in the end I prevailed maybe it's because I am stubborn but maybe it's because I have learned not to follow the pack blindly and walk into a disastrous outcome.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

• Like 2

I agree, if traditional ways of managing day/night incontinence don't work anyway all those meds have different side effects and sometimes are worse than the condition that they were ment to treat. I'd rather deal with changing diapers over taking medications that have far worse side effects.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Like 2
On 12/11/2016 at 1:48 PM, bedwettermn33 said:

I agree, if traditional ways of managing day/night incontinence don't work anyway all those meds have different side effects and sometimes are worse than the condition that they were ment to treat. I'd rather deal with changing diapers over taking medications that have far worse side effects.

So true I don't take any meds now to help control my bladder as they just caused to many other problems. In the end I just decided to wear nappies or pads 24/7.

• Like 1
On 2016-11-12 at 8:48 AM, bedwettermn33 said:

I agree. I was prescribed meds for it a couple times in my life, once in my teens and a couple decades later. I couldn't stand taking the meds, which in one case caused dehydration and made me feel lethargic.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who has replied to my post on this subject, next week I have to go to hospital for major surgery on my feet and will tell them that I have to wear diapers for my incontinence related problems and hopefully I will be in diapers for the whole of the time when I am anisitised or under.

I will tell them because I don't know how my body will react to being in a controlled or artificial coma as this is the first major surgery since I was 13 years old in 1993, I will also tell them that the medication for my bladder isn't working because it makes me highly allergic and liable to swelling up.

obviously if I survive my surgery and am able to write back then I will let you know what is happening with me nearer Christmas and New Year.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

Good luck with the surgery and with being able to obtain the kind of incontinence management you want while in hospital.

• 2 months later...

It was my doctor who basically said the same thing to me recently but in a very different way. In Oct I developed a high fever that could only be minimally controlled by alternating Tylenol and Ibuprofen. My other symptoms were severe body aches, head ache, enlarged spleen and liver. I could barely breath I was in so much pain. I was hospitalized in my hometown and then transferred to Mayo Clinic in Rodchester MN when the fever didn't resolve after three weeks. At Mayo, they never figured out what it was but the fever broke on Nov 7 and I just started to slowly get better. But my body had suffered a lot of damage from the prolonged fever. I could list all the effects but the one that counts here is I was left with nerve damage and total incontinence. I hid it from EVERYONE even my medical providers. (Which is really hard when you can barely move or walk)

Working on my own with info off the internet, I was able to gain control of my bladder for the most part, during the day. But at night, no luck.

On Tuesday I FINALLY talked to my Doctor about it. She was fantastic!!! She didn't shame me for not telling her sooner. She said that she is confident that my body will continue to heal. She didn't want me to do ANY restricting of fluids because my body is working so hard to heal and it needs to stay hydrated. And she didn't want to try any meds because the risk and side effects outweigh any

• Like 1

So what I'm feeling right now is I just want to wear diapers all the time. For months, everything has been a struggle and I'm tired, so emotionally tired. I was just wearing pads during the day and doing the every two hour thing but yesterday and today, I just didn't. And when I was talking to a friend and felt myself start to go, instead of making a panicked excuse and running to find a bathroom, I let go. OMG! The freedom! I don't want to be diaper dependent for the rest of my life but for right now, I just need a break.