LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2016 Politics Discussion

ausdpr

Ok, so I've been thinking about this a lot recently, and need to get it off my chest, so bear with me.

In real life, I'd probably side with Tony Stark, registration seems like a no-brainer given what some of the super powered individuals can do, and how important it is to be aware. But in the Marvel universe, it's pretty well established that there's crazy conspiracies and secret societies and perhaps literal demons involved in everything, and apparently, according to something I recently read, in the comics, Norman Osborn - aka The Green Goblin from the first Spiderman movie - gets ahold of the registration list at some point, and abuses it to hunt down or kidnap people or something, launching a war on Asgard, which people think might happen now that Spiderman is in the MCU. And then there's Agents of Shield to consider, where monitored Inhumans are being picked off through the list system, which is hilariously insecure.

The point is, I reckon I'd be reluctantly on Team Cap by the reasoning that registration should be okay, but because of how ludicrous their universe is, it isn't.

I know it's quite political, but does anybody else have any preferred superheroes? Personally I also think that Wonderwoman carried Batman v Superman, even with just a few scenes, which she completely stole, and her theme song is the best music in the world. It helps that I absolutely loved Captain America 1, and her movie seems like it could be somewhat similar.

Vision and Wanda should have a romance movie with minimal action.

• 3 weeks later...