LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lover, Sissy or AB? Not Sure.

I have had these thoughts for a long time, pretty much ever since i found out about the ab/dl community. I am not really sure if i am a diaper lover, ab, or sissy, because i have not had any relationships where i could explore any of these things more. I used to say that i am just a diaper lover, because i was too shy to admit that being babied is also very appealing to me. I have also given being a sissy some thought too, and being dressed up, and teased by a mommy or other things seems very appealing also, i feel embarrassed just coming out with this right now, but i wanted to ask if anyone can give me some advice as to how to explore these sides of me more. I believe the easiest way is to explore those sides with someone I'm comfortable with, but i don't have anyone in my life like that right now, so is there any other way i can explore these sides? Thank you in advance for any advice :3

If you don't have anyone to assist you, do it by yourself, there is nothing wrong with experimenting, if you feel bad afterward that is completely normal.

Try a little of this, then a little of that, the thing that turns you on the most is the one for you, if you find you like them all then they are all for you.

Everything fades with time, there will be times when you feel bad and want to chuck everything, don't chuck a thing.(that is called purging normal again)

Put it away out of site if your mind tells you that you liked it bring it out then do it again.

Like I said there is nothing wrong with experimentation, without it we wouldn't know what we like, so we can do it more.

Good luck maybe you will find someone nearby you can have fun with.

• Like 1

Just like any aspect of your lifestyle, you're only going to find what suits you, your likes and dislikes, and how you identify yourself through experimentation. Nobody can tell you what you are or are not, only you can do that for yourself. If dressing up in frilly dresses and wearing your hair in pigtails seems like something you might want to try, then try it! You're never going to know what you like until you try these things. Take it at your own pace; there is no deadline for discovering yourself. I would say if you like diapers, that's part of the battle right there. Now ask yourself what else do you like? Do you want to try a pacifier? Do you want to try wearing really girly dresses or onesies? Do you want to try drinking out of a bottle or sippy cup? Do it! Your limits are only the ones you set for yourself!

• Like 1

Thank you both for the advice. But actually one reason i haven't been able to experiment myself is that i don't have the money to buy the stuff, or even a private place to experiment at. I still live with my parents unfortunately, and we are a family of 6 living in a tiny single wide mobile home, so yeah, it makes a lot of things quite difficult.

PATIENCE !!

Under your current circumstances, settle the questions in your mind with a definite "I AM A DIAPER LOVER"

you don't have money or opportunities to experiment much with other things at present, and every item you add
to your stash is another item that may be found by a family member.

Once you are found out, caught, discovered........ you can't put the Geni back in the bottle.

Wait and be happy with what you have.