LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding Dirty diapers on street, Trash, or Dumpster

I know this is sick to most people. But when I was younger, I was obsessed with searching for poopy diapers in dumpsters, or parks and other places where kids played. The smell of them triggered my baby side to come out because it reminded me of my youth when my diaper fetish started as a little boy. My diaper hunt was happening when diapers were still made with plastic backing. I would sometimes drive crazy distances if I spotted one on the side of the road coming back from a trip with my parents and sister. Then I would take a snapshot of the place in my head and go back to get it. I didn't ever wear them, but I liked smelling them while I played in my diaper.

^

I really want to believe this is a fap post and not actually real, crawling-in-diapers. It's one thing to like your own diapers, or a partners even, but a strangers - children especially - is crossing a veeeeerry prominent line and even approaching certain tabboos.

I feel like it would normally be

• Like 2

Yeah.... okay I'm really sorry to say this dude, but this is not just "sick for most people" it's an unhealthy desire that your acting upon. Please go seek some professional help. There are therapists out there that absolutely can help you express these desires in a healthy way.

• Like 1

Not a Therapist but it's clear enough that this is likely caused by you repressing something strong in yourself, so instead of going haywire you're drawn to acting it out in another way (substitution). And the way you're acting is likely worse for you than whatever is being repressed would be. If you can't find the root cause of this a therapist can be a great help both in handling this issue better and in handling life in general.

In today's world people are super-paranoid about pedophiles and it's wise to distance yourself as far as you can from any appearance of that even when you have no such inclinations. It's simply a matter of surviving life as best you can even when there;'s some cost to you. I love watching children play and have fun but I can't sit at a park and do that any more because of how f-ed up most people think about folks like me. If you ever get discovered doing this it's going to destroy your life so wouldn't some help in stopping it be the wiser way to live? ;)

Even if your fetish here is solely connected to the object, the association the object has with a child is going to get you in trouble one day if someone vanilla catches you. If you really do have a fascination with poopy diapers that smell like baby wipes and baby powder, I'd advise buying your own diapers, pooping them yourself, filling them up with wipes and powder, and smelling your own messes, and do it exclusively in the privacy of your own home. That way, you remove the association the object ever had to a child and it remains your own private business. Now, you do still need to be very careful because this is a good way to get yourself sick, but it sounds like you're already taking precautions when it comes to that.

Stop dumpster diving though, and while you're at it, burn the photos and get rid of the folder you have of pictures of the diapers you've already collected. That's super-creepy and you will get in trouble if you keep doing these things.

@Bettypooh

I know what you're saying, but I've been to therapists many times for my diaper fetish for example, and most of them all turned away and said they had no experience. I went though a long time of just giving up because none of them understood it. Then I went to this therapist who keep saying he knew what the problem was, but he wanted me to figure it out on my own. (As he kept collecting my money). The problem with trying different doctors Bettypooh, is that if you say this to the wrong doctor, they might put you away. This is why people don't seek help. Only God is my judge.

The clinical term for this is "coprophilia." It is a fetish that involves people who enjoy smelling poop. Yes, it is unusual to most people--and greatly unsanitary, but you can't shame someone for they way they feel. On another note, dumpsters are considered private property and you can get in trouble for going through people's garbage--no matter what the explanation is. The best solution would be to find an alternative to dumpster diving and one that doesn't involve exposure to so much bacteria.

It goes beyond fetish in my opinion when you start digging through trash to get at them and then taking photographs and keeping an album.

It goes beyond fetish when you are specifically seeking out child's diapers and imagining about how they ended up that way.

Coprophilia is a fetish. But when taken to extremes like this it is really unhealthy for yourself, friends and family and the ABDL community at large. This is one of those stories on the news waiting to happen, "Man with diaper fetish found going through dumpsters to smell kids diapers, has photo album." That isn't going to be good for anyone involved.

You say you have spoken to therapists about you diaper fetish but that really isn't the problem. A diaper fetish isn't that weird on it's own, sure it is niche but there are clearly quite a lot of us. But the problem here isn't the diapers, it is the extreme acts that you are doing due to the fetish.

When you say it's your biology and you can't change it... That is debatable. I mean you mentioned a specific moment that triggered these feelings, so you changed yourself then even if it was inadvertently, there are a lot of things you can change if you talk to the right people and make efforts to change your way of thinking. You probably won't be able to lose the fetish, but you can change the way you think about the fetish and how you act on it.

• Like 1

You are all very right. I agree with all of you on so many fronts. And the truth is, I don't' do it anymore now that diapers are cloth backed. I've lost all interest in baby diapers at this point. The other day was the first time in 10 years, but I was just curious to catch a nostalgic scent. But I would like to comment on some of the things that were said here,

Crawling:

Hey, it's true you should be able to talk about your issues. Unfortunately, there seems to be people here, for whatever reason, that feel that your issues are over the line. I currently go to a 12 step group for sex addicts called SAA. You can find a fellowship close to you on their website at:

http://saa-recovery.org

It is an anonymous group. I have shared a great many things including my diaper fetish, diaper activities, homosexuality, gender dysphoria, being molested and abuse as a child. I have heard extreme stories from sex offenders to doctors that all attend in fellowship together. You are not alone. There are sexual compulsions that are baffling and powerful. They are difficult to control. They can be overcome through talking them out, asking for help and community.

• Like 1

I'm not here to give criticism, but I have struggled with heavy depression & Social anxiety, as well as a mental ocd since I can remember, which with being a dl made me think over various different thoughts of things to do with dl repeatedly.

crawling, I haven't seen anyone here scold you for your thoughts, but rather your actions. We all agree that dumpster diving for used baby diapers is wrong. Your thoughts are best remaining that - your thoughts. I have fantasies all the time about pooping my diapers and being changed with excessive amounts of baby wipes and baby powder, but I don't seek out other peoples' diapers, especially those of children. You are bringing your desires into a public space when you do that. That's what's wrong.

I would advise writing out these desires and fantasies privately as a means of therapy. I find when I have a very strong fantasy that I cannot act out for whatever reason (for example, most of my poopy diaper fantasies because my daddy has a hard limit on those) I write them out and get them out of my head. I usually hold onto the written-out fantasy for a few days, and soon I'm bored of it and it's no longer clamoring around inside my brain. I suggest you try that.

I can relate on a lot of this because I also have been though this(and moved beyond it)

Searching through dumpsers for diapers: Done it.

This all started when I was 13 years old and mom and I just moved in to where we live at now. After a few days of moving in, I saw some Huggies size 6 diapers on the side of the road and for some unknown reason. I wanted to wear them, so I did. This would go on for years until I was 17 when my mom found out about what I was doing. We had the talk about it and it had to change to me buying them. Mom didn't want me dead from the viruses or diseases they have after they have been used and I didn't want to be put to death by the police if I was caught looking for diapers in trash bins( I thought I was a horrible monster for doing so). So after the talk, mom gave me some money so I could buy diapers and that's what I did. The first diaper I bought after that was the Bambino Teddy after seeing a lot of good reviews on it. Wore them and started my quest to find the most absorbent diaper in the world that fit me(Rearz Safari).

• Like 2

I admit that when I was 13 or 14 I once took a poopy little swimmers out of the trash can at a park and scraped the poop out of it and stuffed it down my pants and tried to squeeze into it when I get home.

I don't do it anymore though and never did it again after that first time. It grosses me out now thinking about it and know I shouldn't have done it.

• 6 years later...

I have read opinions from everyone on this topic. I will agree that I might a mental problem with dumpster diving  for dirty diaper. Because I do this myself. I also take the wet ones not ones that are  spoiled in. I will not tell you that I am collector of pictures on this subject. I have lots..lol I believe that anyone on this site can't tell me that they haven't never gone into a public bathroom found a disposable used diaper and used it for their satisfaction .if u can't answer this truthfully then don't answer. As an adult diaper lover I enjoy them wet. I am not going to say that I don't have any problems in my head or need to seek out a good therapist .when I go out to dumpster diving I usly go to 3 or 4 Am early morning . I can't explain what I get from doing this. But will say after for me to use them for my satisfaction it still will take me hours after sometimes days. So for someone to say this is a sexual thing I don't 100 % agree with that comment. I have read up on all state laws in the state witch i live in as long as there is no sign posted that say no trust passing its 100% legal .I will agree were one comment one or two places I have done this 100% right if I was caught probably would not like the outcome . I agree that I am a  a little perverted but if you're on this site and a member you are also . I will tell you this much. My father rape me from the age of 4 until I was 13.. i don't want your pity over time I have dealt with some of it.I agree with everyone that myb I need a good therapist. I really enjoy people opinions because it gives a better understanding on my messed up life. I am very open minded person. That doesn't judge people for their problems they occurred in life. I don't consider myself a adult baby. I do consider myself a wet diaper lover. Please feel free to email me or comment here if you like thanks 

I, and I would imagine many other members, can say with 100% honesty that I've never found a used diaper anywhere and used it for my satisfaction. I'm not that enthused with my own wet diapers so certainly am not in any way interested in other's wet or soiled diapers. 

That said, it's one thing to like a partners wet or soiled diapers and use them fetishistically and a TOTALLY different thing when it comes to finding and using wet or soiled diapers of a stranger that you "found" (I think sought out is more accurate) in a washroom.

• Like 1