LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Makes Me Younger

sissydreams

Jenny felt so embarrassed to be waking up again while wet, but this time in the huge night diaper that she had been put in by Samantha.

She needed to go poopy as well but was determined to use the potty, so when she was told to go get a wet towel she decided to go potty as well.

"i will use the potty while I am in the bathroom, I need to go poopy" said Jenny as she ran off hoping she would make it in time. She just made it to the bathroom in time before her body gave up, she pooped her insides out.

Jenny was pleased that Samantha was thinking along the same lines as herself, "well when I was back home it was always mom, even as a baby. It was OK but I always wanted to call someone my mommy" said Jenny, "so I was wondering if I could call you Mommy".

"Well, I guess we aren't really going anywhere too terribly important, so you can just wear some overalls and a shirt you like, if you don't mind," she said.

"Yes, we get you some shoes, and then we get you registered in your on-line classes, okay?"

Samantha brought her little girl down to the kitchen to start getting her some breakfast.

"After that, how about a movie?"

Jenny was now excited, she had never seen a film at the cinema. As she was sitting down for breakfast she had a warm feeling building inside of her. When the plate of pancakes was put in front of her with the syrup, her eyes lit up.

Jenny did her best to lick her fingers clean but there was such a mess, she needed help from Samantha. She held her hands out while her fingers where cleaned one by one, finishing with her hands. There was something that felt calming to her about this, a memory hidden away somewhere of doing the same with her mom many years ago.

Jenny skipped off into the living room to see what was showing on TV, she searched through the channels but nothing really appealed to her but decided to watch some cartoons on the Disney channel. She settled down once again on the sofa curled up watching cartoon after cartoon, she felt so at home watching these.

She could feel that feeling that her body needed to use the bathroom but was unsure which way to go. Did she go and find Samantha to let her help, did she try removing the diaper herself to use the bathroom or did she just stay put and use her diaper. It was strange as this was one of those few occasions she could actually feel she needed to go. So this time she thought to go and find her mommy.

She walked through to the kitchen, "mommy, mommy, me need to go to the potty mommy" she called out.

(sorry for delay)

Jenny knew she was really old enough to go to the bathroom on her own, but she wanted to be sure in the eyes of Samantha that it was ok. The main thing that concerned was being able to put the diaper back on if she removed it. Pull ups where simple for her but trying to fasten a diaper was something else.

"Thank you mommy, I could go on my own but wanted tomato sure my diaper was done right after, I wouldn't want it to leak".

She went into the bathroom and let her mommy take her diaper off so she could use the toilet. Once done she was cleaned and dried, diaper fitted, then all set to go out.

"ok mommy I am ready now, do I need to get changed for the college or theatre"?