LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Makes Me Younger

sissydreams

Samantha was a little surprised she told her what she wanted rather than the McDonalds workers, but she went with it, and ordered for her exactly what she wanted, and then got herself some chicken nuggets and a strawberry shake.

When they sat down to eat, she smiled at the young lady.

"So, the next stop is clothes," she told her.

• Like 1

"Thank you for that" said Jenny as they sat down with the food, "I get a little bit shy sometimes".

They sat and began to eat her food, jenny had forgotten how big the "Big Mac" actually was, when she took a bite out of it, the sauce and mayo was squishing out everywhere, she was making a mess without realising it.

"Well I guess I got used to wearing a dress or skirt so much at boarding school, I never really wore jean or shorts" said Jenny, not even finishing her food properly. "But with the problem I seem to be having with my dress riding up, the maybe jeans or shorts maybe better".

Jenny was kind of stuck between what to say, she knew that she loved to wear dresses and skirts, shorter ones at that. But if her dress kept riding up to uncover her diaper then she might have change her mind.

Samantha came into the bathroom, and she called out to find out which stall Jenny was in.

"Jenny?"

She had gotten a diaper, some wipes, and some stuff to take care of the girl's skin.

She found the right place once Jenny answered, and she opened the door.

"Come on out to the bathroom so I can help you with your diaper," she said.

Samantha was as fast as she could be, and they were done before anyone came in on them.

She helped her down from the counter after putting another diaper on her.

"Okay, baby," she said patting her bottom as she put her down.

Jenny sighed a little when Samantha didn't seem too approving of her thought about leggings. To her it seemed sensible as the last thing she could ever deal with in college would be having someone flip her skirt or dress to reveal her diaper.

Samantha smiled and made sure her little Jenny was strapped in, then she went around and got in the car.

"I'm sure we'll find something you'll like to wear that will be very cool at school," she said.

Jenny felt strangely relaxed once Samantha had made sure she was secured in her seat. As they drove off she was quite happy listening to what she was being told, but she hoped that they could find a solution to her problem.

Samantha frowned.

"Embarrassment never works because a kid that wets her pants at school is normally not doing it on purpose to begin with.

Samantha shook her head and felt a tugging at her heart.

"Well, in my house, you will not hide wetting your pants whether you wear a diaper or not, okay?

Samantha looked at her with a little torn spirit each side fighting to win.

"You have a lot of juvenile clothes at home," she whispered to her.