LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College Makes Me Younger

sissydreams

Jenny was still trying to control her emotions while she was getting a telling off from Samantha. She could see that it was morally wrong to throw her panties away and walk around without underwear, no girl should be doing that. But she just let her natural instinct take over, she didn't want her wet panties next to her skin.

Jenny was wondering what was keeping Samantha so long, she had a fair idea what she would be buying and was not really looking forward to the prospect of wearing diapers while out in public during the day.

Samantha didn't think she would fit on the baby changing unit very comfortably anyway, so she just smiled and took the dress completely off of the girl.

"I'm going to wash your bottom and your privates, honey so you don't get an infection or a rash."

Then, she turned on the tap and pulled out a wash cloth and wet it getting some hand soap on it, and then she started to was the girl between her legs and around her thighs and butt.

• Like 1

Jenny couldn't believe it, here she was in a bathroom next to a pharmacy, with a lady she had only met the previous day, being changed into a diaper by her, because she had wet her pants and been caught out by her.

Jenny was happy things where still ok between the two of them, she did feel gulity about not telling Samantha earlier about her nighttime problem, but she never could have imagined that it would carry on into the daytime. But It was too late to be thinking about that now, she was diapered and dressed and making her first walk in public.She was glad of the shorts to cover her diaper, even if they where a little childish, but what else did she expect Samantha to find in a pharmacy selling diapers.

She listened to what she was being told and now found herself facing what looked like Samantha wanting to be her mommy for the college years ahead, but did she have a choice. There was no way for her to pay back the money she had had spent on her so far, but she really liked the company of Samantha, she felt safe and loved with her.

"I know I should be grown up, but my body doesn't seem to think so" replied Jenny, "i have teen cousins more developed than me, I just seem to staying as a little girl. SO i guess that being your little daughter would be fun, then I would feel better about my diapers. I think I am going to like staying with you".

• Like 1

Before Jenny knew it, she was walking hand in hand with Samantha towards the shops. He bottom feeling slightly funny now wrapped up in a diaper under her shorts. She soon realised that it wasn't that uncomfortable, it was just going to take a bit if getting used to.

Jenny had put her opinion across and went more for the cute factor, rather than the more practical that Samantha was looking at. She soon found that Samantha knew far more about the world of computers than she could ever imagine.

• Like 1

Jenny was happy when she saw which colour computer she was getting, it was close enough to what she wanted before. The flash drives she definitely wanted, so she could then do her work both and college and at home.

Samantha was a little too busy loading the car to notice that her dress had ridden up a bit, and when the girl pulled at her hand, she smiled and patted the girl's hand.

"Patience, baby.

It was only when Samantha put Jenny back in the car to sit down, then felt her pull her dress back down that she realised it must have been riding up. Jenny just looked up and started to blush, she was so embarrassed, people could have seen the bulge on her bottom.

Jenny wasn't so happy with the whole dress thing, but realised that Samantha was right, at some point it would be a necessity. If she was being taken somewhere nice by Samantha then she would have to look pretty for her.

Samantha checked her over and made sure her dress was covering her good, and then she took her hand as if she was a little child because more and more, she was acting like one.

Jenny walked hand in hand into the McDonald's and as usual it was quite full, yet she felt safe with Samantha at her side. It was something of a rarity for her to be told to order whatever she liked, her mom back home usually chose for her.